剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You're late.
我们都完事了
We're done.
嗨 J
Hi, J.
我能看会电视吗
Can I watch TV?
当然可以
Of course you can.
去吧
Go ahead.
她爸在车道被枪击
Her dad was shot in their driveway.
让你们一周来做一次饭
You can show up once a week for dinner.
一周就来一次
Once a week!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我忘了
I forgot.
这房♥子乱死了
The house looks like shit.
我们昨晚有个趴 所以
Well, we had a party last night, so...
是么
Oh, yeah?
我得回酒吧了
I got to get back to the bar.
你们抢劫去了
You guys pulled a job?
摩托车头盔 洛杉矶的汽车经销商
Motorcycle helmets, car dealership in L.A.?
什么
What?
你抢劫去了
You pulled a job?
我们是独♥立♥的 对吗
We're on our own, right?
- 我们可以自己做决定 - 你抢劫去了
- We can make our own decisions... - You pulled a job?
混♥蛋♥ 德兰
Goddamn it, Deran!
去了洛杉矶 你开玩笑吗
L.A.? Are you kidding me?
我没必要听你的
I don't have to run shit by you.
- 对 不用听 - 你带的谁
- No, you don't. - Who did you use?
公牛和科尔比 他们俩可靠
Ox and Colby. They were solid.
- 扯淡 - 他们干得不错
- Bullshit. - They did fine.
他们是干得不错 大牛进了几回少管所了
Yeah, they did fine. How many times did Ox wind up in juvie?
这回肯定没问题
It's the safest I've ever felt.
我制定的计划 我实施的
I planned the job, I ran it.
没有嗑嗨了的克雷格
No Craig showing up high.
没有蓝精灵
No Smurf.
巴兹没带妞
No bitch work for Baz.
警♥察♥挑公牛出来审一会就都败露了
Until the cops pick up Ox and lean on him for two seconds.
我要削减家族成员
Okay. I need the family cut.
好啊 让你们抢劫
You pull a job, that's fine,
从现在起我要削减成员
but I take the family cut from now on.
等等 你说什么呢
Wait. What are you talking about?
- 他说什么呢 - 我们的那些楼
- What is he talking about? - The buildings that we own,
她们藏了你的钱 这一切
they hide your cash... All of it.
好吧 我可以洗自己的钱
Okay. Well, I can clean my own money.
没有现金投资到那些楼 我们就失去所有权了
Without cash flowing through those buildings, we lose them.
你努力的一切
Everything that you worked for,
那些公♥寓♥ 那些房♥子
all the apartments, the houses...
- 甚至是这里 - 都是屁话
- Maybe even this place. - Nah, that's bullshit.
是么 你想看看书吗
Oh, yeah? You want to take a look at the books?
接下来几天内
If we don't get some serious cash
如果我们没有现金开户的话
running through those accounts in the next couple of days,
我们就会失去所有权
we're gonna start losing properties.
那就卖♥♥个楼
So sell a building.
警♥察♥就想我们这么做
That's what the cops want us to do.
什么警♥察♥
What cops?
律师说过
The lawyers have said that the cops
警♥察♥在调查一切关于蓝精灵的金融
are looking at everything... Smurf's finances,
她的财产 账户 一切
her properties, accounts... Everything.
那租金呢
What about the rents?
都是狗屁
They're bullshit.
都占不到蓝精灵开的
Don't even cover 10% of what Smurf was running
那些洗钱账户的10%
through the accounts to launder the money.
听好
Look...
他们不仅是想要蓝精灵
they don't just want Smurf.
他们还想要你 他们想要你
They want you, they want you...
他们想要一切
They want everything.
如果我们开始失去所有权 他们就会知道的
If we start losing properties, they're gonna know
他们就会利用这些楼来洗钱
that we're using the buildings to launder the money.
所以我们要现金共营
So we need to pool our cash.
我需要巴兹给你们的蓝精灵保险柜里的一切东西
I need everything that Baz gave you from Smurf's storage unit.
我现在就要
I need it now.
那笔钱早没了 兄弟
That money's long gone, man.
我也不干了
I'm out, too.
你们两个月就把钱全花了吗
You spent all that cash in two months?
养孩子很费钱的
Parenting is expensive.
那是我们的钱 J
It's our money, J.
和你有什么关系
We don't answer to you.
好
Okay.
那我们需要去抢劫了
Then we need to pull a job.
- 至少十万美元 - 你说什么呢
- A hundred grand, at least. - What are you talking about?
你刚说警♥察♥在盯着我们呢
You just said the cops were watching us.
我们要小心
So we'll have to be careful.
所以我们失去了所有权
So we lose the properties.
反正是蓝精灵的是吧
It's Smurf's shit anyway, right?
不 也是我们的
No. They belong to us, too.
是我们所有人的
They belong to all of us.
And they say you're suspicious
你是想让我们相信你吗
So you just want us to trust you?
你们别无选择
You haven't got a choice.
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm drowning
You're holding me down and holding me down
你怎么了
What happened to you?
你怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong with you? What happened?
有人 偷了我所有的钱
Someone... stole all my shit.
So slow, oh, no
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm drowning
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表