剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Want to give your mommy a hug?
真好看
Beautiful.
快来看看
Yo, check it out.
我们应该办个派对
We should throw a party, right?
蓝精灵回来了
Smurf's back.
我想跟你们一起吃吃饭就满足了
I'd rather just have dinner with my boys.
好的
Okay.
去把沙拉给我拿出来放桌上
Put the salad on the table for me?
- 好的 - 谢谢 宝贝
- Yeah, okay. - Thank you, baby.
能再一次抱住你真好
Good to hold you again, baby.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你今天看起来不错
You look like you had a big day.
你在晚饭前去洗个澡吧
Maybe you should take a shower before dinner.
我把你的东西都从我的卧室搬走了
I moved all of your things out of my room,
我们新床上还放着干净的毛巾
and fresh towels on our new bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该的
Of course.
我想你了 宝贝
I missed you, baby.
你到底怎么出来的
How the hell did you get out?
越狱 翻过围栏 就跑了
Jail break -- hopped a fence, made a run for it.
他们撤掉了对我的指控
They dropped the charges.
我们都知道那些指控都是扯淡
'Cause we all know the charges were bullshit.
莉娜怎么样
How's Lena?
她挺好的
She's good, you know?
她很想你
She misses you.
今天晚上她待在艾利森家
She's at Allison's tonight.
我明天想见她
I want to see her tomorrow.
疼吗
That hurt?
只有看它的时候才会觉得疼
Only when I look at it.
她回来了是吧
So, she's back.
是的 她在做烘肉卷
Yeah. She's making meatloaf.
桌子都摆好了 哥们儿 她甚至还做了馅饼
The table's all set. Dude, she even made a pie.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得等她准备好了会告诉我们的
I figured she'd tell us when she's ready.
好吧 她看起来怎么样
Okay. How does she seem?
挺好的
Good.
感觉就像她从未离开过一样 挺怪的
I mean, it's kind of like she never left. It's weird.
好吧 她对我们没去看她的事生气了吗
Okay. Is she pissed that we didn't go to visit her?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我 听着 我不知道 因为
I-I-I -- Look, I don't know. I mean, I...
我其实去看过她一次 所以
I kind of paid her a visit, so...
什么 什么时候的事
What? When?
我不知道 大概几周之前吧
I don't know. Like, a while back.
我就进去看了一下
I just popped in for a sec.
你在逗我吗 克雷格
Are you kidding me, Craig?
你现在才告诉我吗
You're just gonna tell me this right now?
我
I...
她会杀了我的
She's gonna kill me.
是啊
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You cool?
没事
Yeah.
你和她说话了吗
You talk to her?
没有
No.
你知道的 又不是说我想让她死在里面
You know, it's not like I wanted her to die in there.
只是 呃
It's just, uh...
我也不知道
I don't know.
你只是希望你以后再也见不到她
You were hoping you never had to see her again.
我明白
I get it.
不 你不明白
No, you don't.
你离开了 你
You left. You...
你走掉了 你逃跑了
You took off. You bailed.
那是因为我明白
Because I get it.
好吧
Okay.
听着 你知道吗 我
Listen, you know, I-I...
我曾经想带你一起走
I tried to take you with me.
是么
Yeah?
是真的 好吗
I did, okay?
蓝精灵忙于照看克雷格和那个疯子
Smurf was so busy with Craig and the psycho
她基本没时间管你
she barely had any time for you.
我觉得我能做得更好
I thought I could do better.
所以 我就带着你去里诺市了
So...me and you were headed to Reno.
孩子 你当时很喜欢那里
Dude, you were loving it.
你在那里玩儿的很开心
You were having such a kickass time.
我当时觉得 你很快会适应的
I figured, you know, you're pretty easy.
妞们都喜欢小孩子
Chicks dig babies.
很快 你就会有个新妈妈
No time at all, you'd have a brand-new mama.
所以 后来发生了什么
So, what happened?
蓝精灵向联调局报了警
Smurf calls the Goddamn Feds.
他们在黄玉湖外面抓住了我们
And they caught up with us just outside Topaz Lake.
她 她说如果我同意离开并且永远不回来
She, uh -- She says she'll drop the kidnapping charges
她就撤掉对我的绑♥架♥指控
if I agree to leave and never come back.
对不起 孩子 我试过了
I'm sorry, kid. I tried, man.
我尽力了 但是我
I did my best, but I...
我就是没法打败她
I just couldn't beat her.
然后 你也知道
And then, you know...
世事变迁
life happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果比利没法及时回来享用我的
Be a shame if Billy didn't make it back
欢迎晚餐 那真是太可惜了
in time for my welcome-home dinner.
他可能和德伦在一起
He's probably with Deran.
德伦怎么样啊 孩子
How's Deran, baby?
挺好的
Good.
挺忙的
I mean, busy.
酒吧生意还很火爆吗
The bar still going strong?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
妮基去哪儿了
And where's Nicky?
我在整理房♥子的时候
I didn't see any of her things around
没有看到她的任何东西
when I cleaned up the house.
妮基去关岛和她爸爸一起住了
Nicky went to Guam to be with her dad.
是吗
She did?
是的 伙计 我们分手了
Yeah, man. We broke up.
又分了
Again?
是的
Yeah.
她 她走了
She's -- She's gone.
我希望你不要太伤心
I hope you don't feel too bad.
你根本就没有爱上那姑娘 孩子
You weren't in love with that girl, baby.
你知道的
You know that.
好吧 比利在别的地方 妮基在关岛
Okay. Well, Billy is somewhere. Nicky's in Guam.
好了 现在我们知道大家都在哪儿了
Okay. Now that we know who's where,
给我说说你们今天过得怎么样吧
why don't you tell me how your day went?
说嘛
Come on.
别告诉我今天这个馅饼白做了
Don't tell me I baked that pie for nothing.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
你们的工作 不关我的事
Your job, not my business.
行吧
Fine.
克雷格 明天带我去见我儿子
Craig, take me to see my son tomorrow.
我想去看看巴兹
I want to see Baz.
他没有墓地 蓝精灵
There's no grave, Smurf.
为什么
Why?
我们 呃 我们海葬的
We, um... We had a paddle out.
没有可以吊唁的墓碑
No headstone to weep over.
我们得改改这一点
We're gonna have to change that.
莉娜需要一个能看望她父亲的地方
Lena needs a place to visit her father.
我们也是
And so do we.
致巴兹
To Baz.
愿他安息 好孩子
Rest in peace, beautiful boy.
致巴兹
To Baz.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表