剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
J
J.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了什么
For what?
救了我的命
Saving my life.
每个人的祈祷都变成了一声叹息
* Everybody's prayers were turned into a gradual sigh
于是我在后院踱步了一会儿
* So I paced around the backyard for awhile
看着他
Look at him.
我说看着我的弟弟
I said look at my brother!
这是你干的
You did this.
我们本来会在这里生活的
This is where we were gonna live.
巴兹 我 卡洛斯 莉娜
Baz, me, Carlos, Lena.
我警告过你
I warned you.
你对我说谎了
You lied to me.
你早知道
You knew.
你早知道是蓝精灵
You knew it was Smurf.
你告诉我你没拿蓝精灵的钱
You told me you didn't take Smurf's money.
你告诉了我
You told me.
你看着我的眼睛 然后骗了我
You looked me in the eye and lied to me.
这根钱无关
This isn't about money.
墨西哥
Mexico.
你把我拖到了这里
You dragged me down there,
你 你只是想要掩盖你的踪迹
you -- you were just covering your tracks.
我只是想把真♥相♥展示给你
I was trying to show you the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
你把巴兹一个人留在了街上等死
That you left Baz alone in the street to die
然后偷窃他的东西吗
and then ripped him off?
我从蓝精灵那里偷了钱
I stole from Smurf.
巴兹死了
Baz was gone.
他爱你
He loved you.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我觉得你从没有原谅过他或者凯瑟 对吧
I don't think you ever forgave him for Cath, did you?
或许这就是蓝精灵把他杀了 你却根本不在乎的原因
Maybe that's why you didn't give a shit that Smurf killed him.
巴兹死了 妈妈的注意力就全部
With Baz gone, you'd have all of Mommy's attention
在你身上了 你个垃圾
for yourself, you piece of shit.
你知道最后结果是什么样的
You know how this ends.
安德鲁
Andrew?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我要和我儿子说话
I want to speak to my son.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
那就说吧
So talk.
不
No.
面对面的
Face to face.
在安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
对谁安全
Safe for who?
咱们俩
Both of us.
教皇和这一切都没关系
Pope had nothing to do with this.
都是我做的
This is all me.
开到国立市去 等我的电♥话♥
Drive to National City and wait for my call.
我的弟弟死了
My brother's dead.
我现在要去见 露西
I'm going to meet Lucy now.
一个人
Alone.
教皇还活着吗
Is Pope alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们和你一起去
Well, we're coming with you.
- 不用 - 扯淡
- No. - That's bullshit.
你不能自己去 蓝精灵
You can't go alone, Smurf.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
露西现在占上风
Lucy has the upper hand right now.
这些是她的条件
These are her terms.
你什么时候开始在乎这些了
Since when have you cared about that before?
马尔科死了
Marco is dead.
妈的
Oh, shit.
来的正好
It's about time.
怎么了
What happened?
混♥蛋♥去了南方
Shit went south.
他们抓了教皇
They took Pope.
蓝精灵要去那吗
Is that where Smurf is going?
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you good, though?
有人受伤吗
Did anybody else get hurt?
我救了蓝精灵
I saved Smurf.
帮她渡过难关 掩护她直到风波过去
Pulled her out the way. I covered her till it was over.
我很快还会需要你的帮助的
I'm gonna need you again soon.
下次是500美元
$500 next time.
我们眼睁睁看他们抓走了教皇
They took Pope and we just let it happen, man.
我们是不想中枪 好吗
Hey, we were trying not to get shot, okay?
教皇出事了
Something happens to Pope, this is...
怪蓝精灵 不怪我们
this is on Smurf, not on us.
教皇 兄弟
Pope, man.
那个混♥蛋♥今早接我去吃早餐
Crazy bastard picked me up for breakfast this morning
带我去莉娜的收养家庭
to take me to, uh, Lena's foster home.
他想让我
He wanted me to...
帮他偷孩子
to help him steal her,
把她安置在山里什么的
move her to the mountains or some shit.
他说他们也许会让我收养她
Says maybe, uh, they'd let me adopt her.
他还很认真
And he was serious, too.
你知道他那副奇怪的表情
You know that weird-ass look he gets, you know?
嘿 别倒了
Hey, stop.
他在哪
Where is he?
就快了
Close.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
马尔科的遭遇
What happened to Marco was, um...
很不幸
unfortunate.
这应该算商业纠纷
This was supposed to be business.
是他先开枪的
He started shooting.
是你绑♥架♥了她
You kidnapped him.
虐待他
Tortured him.
当有人偷了你七百万的时候
When someone steals $7 million from you,
你就会这样处理的
you handle it.
就像你处理了巴兹一样吗
Like you handled Baz?
我没有杀巴兹 露西
I didn't kill Baz, Lucy.
是你杀的
You did.
你挑唆他背弃家人
You poisoned him against his own family.
他发现你从他那偷了钱
He found out that you were stealing from him,
偷了他们所有人的钱
from all of them.
偷
Stealing?
那笔钱是为我孩子们未来准备的
That money is my boys' future.
我相信你也给卡洛斯留了些积蓄
I'm sure you have a little nest egg for Carlos.
别叫我儿子的名字
Don't say my son's name.
你还记得第一次来我家的时候吗 露西
Do you remember the first time you came to my house, Lucy?
不记得
No.
我记得
I do.
你和巴兹还有教皇
You and Baz and Pope,
游泳 喝酒
swimming, drinking.
那天有人从我上面的抽屉里偷了200美元
Someone took $200 from my top drawer that day.
最后 巴兹坦白了
Eventually, Baz came clean,
告诉我是他偷了
told me he did it.
他去商场给你买♥♥了条项链
He bought you a necklace in the mall.
我爱他
I loved him.
他12岁起就由我抚养
I raised Baz from when he was 12 years old.
我孩子呢 露西
Where's my son, Lucy?
告诉我是你干的
Tell me you did it.
你想带走教皇吗
You want Pope?
那你告诉我是你害死了巴兹
Tell me you had Baz killed.
承认吧
Say it.
是
Yes.
是什么
Yes, what?
我害死了巴兹
I had Baz killed.
7321 里韦拉路
7321 Rivera Way.
丘拉维斯塔
Chula Vista.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表