剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
10 grand.
要知道那破车10块钱都不值
You know that truck's not even worth 10 bucks, right?
搭车要5千
It's 5 grand for the ride,
另外五千是用来忘记我在这儿看到了你们
plus another 5 to forget I saw you out here.
包里是什么
What's in the bags?
你知道我们可以直接抢走你的卡车的 对吧
You know we could just take your truck, right?
你要在孩子面前冲我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me in front of my kids?
1万
10 grand.
他们走了
Yo, they've moved.
什么
What?
是啊他们移♥动♥了半英里
Yeah, they moved like half a mile.
他们肯定在徒步
They gotta be walking.
查下警方扫描仪
Check the police scanner.
- 有发现吗 - 没
- Anything? - Nope.
- 目前没有 - 该死的老兄
- Not so far. - Goddamn it, man.
我们本该一小时前就完事的
We were supposed to be done an hour ago, okay?
- 我可不是来干这个的 - 那你是来干啥的
- I didn't sign up for this shit. - What did you sign up for?
你想要 你想要跟着一起 拿钱不办事
You want to -- You want to tag along, get paid to do nothing?
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
- 这是我的工作 混♥蛋♥ - 又来了
- This is my job, asshole. - Again. Again!
老兄 淡定 你要说多少次
Dude, chill. Chill! How many times are you gonna say it?
- 我爱说多少次说多少次 - 我的天啊
- As often as I want! - Oh, God.
- 所以说我们才在这儿 - 因为我
- Okay, that's why we're out here -- because of me!
我的注意
My idea!
- 你想让我淡定 - 嗯
- You want me to chill? - Yeah.
给我找个卡车停靠点 停车
Find a truck stop, pull over,
给我五分钟 我就会淡定
give me five minutes, I'll be chill.
你磕嗨了
Are you strung out?
- 你来舔我啊 - 天啊
- Why don't you blow me? - Oh, Jesus Christ.
该死的 就像看孩子一样
Goddamn babysitting.
我跟你说
I tell you what
给我找几个妓♥女♥
find one of those mega ones with the hookers,
我马上就淡定了
I'll be chill in like three minutes.
我要嘘嘘
Yo, I could take a leak.
反正我们要加油 为什么不呢
We're gonna have to stop for gas anyway. Why not?
- 好的 - 不
- Yes. - No!
呵
That's right.
他都不在乎你会不会尿裤子
He doesn't care if you piss your pants.
- 你知道为什么吗 - 为什么
- You know why? - Why?
因为他在6岁的时候还
'Cause he was in diapers till he was 6.
就好像是昨天一样
God, man, I remember that like it was yesterday.
医生说他在倒♥退♥
The doctor said he was regressing.
就我而言 我认为他喜欢
Personally...I think it was 'cause he liked the feeling
蓝精灵的手流转在他的双腿
of Smurf's hands in between his legs.
老兄 说真的 我都不记得多少次
Dude, I'm serious, I can't tell you how many times
上你妈了
I was banging your mom... Yeah?
我们感觉有人在看我们
...and we'd feel like somebody was watching us.
我们抬头一看 结果是教皇
We'd look up -- there's be Pope.
小教皇在盯着我们看
Little Pope just staring at us.
眨都不眨眼
Without even blinking.
那可真的是狰狞变♥态♥啊
Yeah, that was some twisted shit.
该死的
Hey! Goddamn it.
老兄
Dude.
教皇 嘿
Pope. Hey!
老兄
Dude.
嘿
Hey!
去你的 老兄
Screw you, man!
那些精油真好用
You were right about those oils.
蔓越莓伏特加
Here. It's vodka cranberry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不解气
You're welcome.
正是我需要的
Mmm. Exactly what I needed.
我想也是 我父亲出狱的第一件事就是
I figured. The first thing my dad wanted
洗个澡喝杯啤酒
when he got out was a bath and a beer.
在哪里
Where was that?
斯波坎市外面
Just outside Spokane.
你是在那长大的吗
That where you grew up?
就住了一些年
Just for a couple of years.
要是你准备好了告诉我一声
Well, uh, let me know when you're ready for another.
弗兰基
Hey, Frankie?
怎么了
Yeah?
你总是那么强势吗
Do you always come on this strong?
这真是个烂地方
It's a shitty place to meet --
视野广阔
Wide open.
检查下高速公里
Check the highways.
我还没看见任何路障
Yeah, I'm not seeing any roadblocks yet.
德伦会生气的
Deran's gonna be pissed.
生什么气 甩开比利吗
About what? Ditching Billy.
我才不关心 去他妈的
I don't give a shit. Screw him.
你怎么回事
What is up with you?
没事
Nothing.
你这一整天都很奇怪
You've been acting weird all day.
我人就是这样的 兄弟
That's just my personality, bro.
说真的
Seriously, though...
我在想巴兹
I've been thinking about Baz.
我觉得好像我们忘掉他了
It feels like we're forgetting him.
怎么会呢 伙计
That's not true, man.
你有想过是蓝精灵杀了他吗
You ever think it was Smurf who had him killed?
没有
No.
不可能
No way.
为什么这么说 你听到了什么
Why? You hear something?
也许吧
Maybe.
谁说的
From who?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
不 不 不是这样的
No. No, that can't be right.
他偷了蓝精灵的钱 诬陷她坐牢
He stole Smurf's shit. He framed her for murder.
你认为蓝精灵会就这么放过他吗
You think she's just gonna let that go?
巴兹是家人
Well, Baz is family.
是他们
Yo. Yo, it's them.
这人是谁
Who's this?
- 谁啊 - 我不认识
- Who is that? -I don't know.
- 那是谁 - 那是谁
- Who's that? -Who is that?
别担心 她不碍事的
Don't worry about it. S-She's cool.
- 她是谁 - 她不碍事的 走吧
- Who is it? -She's cool, man. Let's go.
- 比利在哪 - 我们发生了一些不愉快 教皇把他扔出去了
- Where's Billy? - We was being an asshole, so Pope threw him out.
你在开玩笑吗 等等 你们就把他扔在那了
Are you kidding me? Wait, you guys just left him there?
- 是的 - 没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
- 我们不能这样 - 为什么
- We can't do that, man. -Why?
因为这是他的活
Because this is his job!
在他的活里 他想要搞女人
And during his job, he wanted to score,
这是他活该
so that's what he's up to.
不对 狗屁 我们得回去
No. That's bullshit. We got to go back.
我告诉过你警♥察♥在追我们
I told you the cops were onto us!
- 你疯了吗 - 好了 走吧
- Are you out of your mind? -All right, it's fine. Let's go.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
蓝精灵
Smurf.
怎么回事
What's up?
你出来了
Are you out?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
是啊
Yeah.
那很好 棒极了
Yeah. That's good, man. That's great.
你什么时候
Wow. When did -- When did you, uh...
你什么时候出来的
When'd you get out?
你和我的孩子们在一起吗 比利
Are you with my boys, Billy?
没有
Ye-- Uh, no.
我之前和他们一起 而现在在一个
I was with them, and now I'm at a truck st--
卡车停车场
truck stop, and, uh, so
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my boys?
我
I, uh...
他们肯定是去了哪
They had to go somewhere,
他们肯定
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表