剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
给我们弄个卡车 弄点通行公文 知道吗
get a truck, and get some legit paperwork, okay?
我可不想在路上就被拦住
I don't want to get stopped on the tarmac.
没问题
No problem.
晚上我们需要
And we're gonna need something with some, uh,
一些4轮小轿车
4-wheel drive by tonight.
- 别太扎眼的 - 我可以搞定
- Nothing flashy. - I can do that.
好的
Okay.
我和J去负责弄到衣服
Me and J will handle getting the vests.
我们不需要J 我是你的第四个人
We don't need J. I'm your fourth.
不 你不是 你块头太大了进不到盒子里
No, you're not. You're too big to go in the box.
嘿 这小子都不能过来开会
Hey, kid can't show up for the meeting,
他不应该参加这次任务的
he shouldn't be involved in the job.
你对此没有发言权 J一定要参加的
You don't get a say in this. J's in.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
天啊
Christ.
我能和你谈下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
好的 反正我要去接弗兰基了
Yeah. I gotta go pick up Frankie, anyways.
我可以开走斯柯达吗
Can I take the Scout?
不行 你在逗我吗
No. Are you kidding me?
那能给我点打车钱吗
Can I have some cabbage, please?
我们回家见
I'll meet you back at the house.
他几乎都没法稳稳当当的走出门
He could barely walk through the door.
我们不能不让他干这活 这就是他的活
We can't cut him out of the job. It's his job.
那个白♥痴♥想用一把手♥枪♥在路上劫持一辆装甲卡车
This idiot wants to run a-an armored truck off the road with a pistol.
- 你想说什么 - 是的 我现在就要说出来
- Are you saying something? - Yeah. I'm saying it.
为什么我们要带着这个瘾君子干这活
Why are we taking a junkie on the job?
你想让我怎么做 把他一个人留在家里吗
What do you want me to do, leave him alone at the house?
好吧 听着 我可以给他点小活做
Okay, look, I'll give him something small to do.
让他忙起来
Keep him busy.
我们可以多留心点他 好吗
We can keep an eye on him. Okay?
我们可以重新谈工作了吗
Can we get back to work?
可以
Yeah.
- 天啊 - 好的
- God. - Okay.
飞机跑道上有两个持枪的警卫
We have two armored guards on the tarmac...
- 妈的 - 飞机上有一个
- God damn it. - ...one in the plane.
我得接这个 我 我一会回来
I got to take this. I'll -- I'll be back.
- 怎么了 - 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
-What? -I've been calling you.
是啊 我本打算给你打回去的
Yeah, I was gonna call you back.
我需要你来这儿
I need you to come down here.
- 今天 - 去墨西哥吗
- Today. -To Mexico?
这我做不到
I can't do that.
我正在忙着处理一件事呢
I am in the middle of something.
或许过几天吧
Maybe in a couple of days.
教皇 今天
Pope, today.
是关于巴兹的
It's about Baz.
我尽量吧
I'll see what I can do.
嘿
Hey.
我需要你给我弄辆小车来
I need you to get the car for me.
- 我是去弄卡车的 - 都弄吧
- I'm getting the truck. - Get them both.
刚刚是我的假释官 我要去进行尿液检查
That was my parole officer. I got to go take a piss test.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
他们叫我 我就得去
Well, I go when they call.
德伦会被气疯的
Yo, Deran's gonna be pissed.
那就别告诉他
So don't tell him.
你可以 你可以带上比利吗
Can you, uh -- Can you take Billy with you?
拜托 老兄 我才不要
Aw, come on, man. I'm not doing --
就让德伦去搞后勤工作吧
Just let Deran handle the logistics.
我不在的时候 我不想让比利接近他
I don't want Billy anywhere near him when I'm not around.
干活去吧
Do it.
你知道 在没有巴兹的情况下 这次是
You know, this is the most complicated job
我们计划过的最复杂的工作了
we've planned without Baz.
如果我们被抓了 我们要坐很久牢 老兄
If we get caught, it's serious time, man.
是啊 但我们不会被抓的
Yeah, well, we're not gonna get caught.
你是负责的
Well, you're in charge,
就是说 如果事情出问题 都是你的责任
and, uh...that means it's on you if it goes south.
你这是在给我加油打气吗
Is this a pep talk or something?
我是说 如果你 你在暗地里瞎搞一些事情
I mean, if you're -- you're running bullshit on the side or whatever,
我要知道
I want to know.
我没有
I'm not.
- 没有吗 - 没有
-No? -No.
那个笨蛋科尔比在外边做什么呢
What the hell is that dipshit Colby doing outside?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Jesus.
嘿 我自己的时间我可以自♥由♥支配 对吧
Hey, I get to do what I want to do on my own time, okay?
是的 可以
Yeah, you do.
你想和这些混♥蛋♥一起去偷车吗 也行 我就当没看见
You wanna steal cars with these assholes? That's fine. I'll walk.
你和巴兹以前也都是不问我就瞎搞事情
You and Baz used to pull shit all the time without asking me.
那是巴兹 但如果你不了解你和他的差别 我也没法帮你了
That was Baz, and I can't help you if you don't understand the difference.
我需要你全身心投入到这次的活儿里
I need you in on this job 100%.
是的 我是
Yeah. I am.
那你摆脱掉科尔比 否则我就不干了
Then get rid of Colby, or I'm out!
嘿
Hey.
克雷格和教皇一早上都在不停的进进出出
Craig and Pope have been in and out of here all morning.
咋了 你现在是在调查我的酒吧了吗
What, are you casing my bar now?
你们在密谋什么事情吗
You guys up to something?
是啊 他们在帮我翻新厕所
Yeah. They're helping me renovate the bathroom.
进来吧 喝杯酒 免费的
Come inside. Have a drink. It's on the house.
你说你给我们找了点事做
You said you had something for us.
是什么
Mm. What is it?
我去侦查了 太差了 太冒险了
I scouted it. It's weak. It's too much of a risk.
我不应该把没准备好的东西告诉你让你去做
I shouldn't have floated you something that wasn't ready.
好啊 带我去侦查
Okay. Well, take me to scout it.
或许我可以给你一个不同的视角呢
Maybe I can give you a different perspective.
不 我给我们找了其他的事情
No. I got something else for us.
是什么
Like what?
其他机会
Just other opportunities.
你想让人们为你工作
Well, you want people to work for you,
那你就得给他们活干
you gotta give 'em work.
除非你想再次成为科迪家的走狗
Unless you're back to being the Cody family bitch.
卡西塔斯那有一个围栏
There's a fence over on Casitas.
他转移催化转化器
He moves catalytic converters.
是啊 贩毒头头去搞金属
Yeah, meth heads bring him metal?
听起来不太搭啊
Doesn't sound like much of a haul.
一个转换器就能卖♥♥600 老兄
A single converter can go for like 600 bucks, man.
他在转移上百个
He moves hundreds of them.
全是现金
It's all cash.
全是偷来的 他也就不会报♥警♥
It's all stolen parts. He's not gonna report any of it.
他在堆积场里养了一只杜宾犬
He's got a Doberman in the junkyard.
我们只需要往围栏里扔一块牛排
All we got to do is throw a steak over the fence
我们就能进去了
and we're in.
你怎么听说的
How'd you hear about this?
以前我们转移车子的时候巴兹会雇佣他
Baz used him when we were moving cars.
而现在你想去抢他了
And now you want to rip him off?
他是巴兹的人 不是我的
He was Baz's guy. He's not mine.
我才不管呢 他就是个混球
I don't give a shit. He's a dick.
我们一起去侦查那个地方
And we'll case the place together.
如果不行 那就不干
If it's not right, it's not right.
我们可以找到其他活干
We'll find something else.
我们不需要着急 好吗
We don't have to rush any of this, okay?
进来吧 来喝一杯
Now come inside. Have a drink.
不了 兄弟
Nah, man.
我还有事情做
I got shit to do.
我们回头再见 好吧
I'll be seeing you, all right?
好的
Yep.
蓝精灵需要听到你说 她在里面呆了太久了
Smurf needs to hear from you. She's been in there a long time.
她就要失去决心了
She's losing her resolve.
蓝精灵以前也进过监狱
Smurf's been in jail before.
是的 在她还年轻的时候
Yeah, when she was younger,
但监狱可不适合老奶奶
but jail's no place for a grandmother.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表