剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
拿走了你的东西
Took your things.
所有东西吗
All of my things?
是的
Yeah.
那对我们的协议有影响吗
That gonna be a problem for our arrangement?
没有
No. No.
你确定
You sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
很好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
是时候去见警♥察♥了
It's time to go see the cops.
好吧
Okay.
巴兹的事你好像不是很难过
You don't seem too upset about Baz.
我失去过比巴兹更亲近的人
I've lost people a lot closer to me than Baz.
他把你从蓝精灵那偷来的东西♥藏♥哪了
Where did he hide the shit you stole from Smurf?
他没说过
He never told me.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
是啊 我确定
Yes. I'm sure.
走吧 别迟到了
Come on. We don't want to be late.
- 准备好出发了吗 - 好了
- Ready to go? - Yeah.
你觉得你是要去哪
Whoa. Where the hell do you think you're going?
我以为我们都要去警♥察♥那里呢
Well, I thought we were all gonna go see the cops.
他们不用跟你说话
They don't need to talk to you.
我还以为我们都
Well, I thought all of us were --
你以为什么 你不是家族的一员
What did you think? You're not family.
她不能自己待在这
She can't stay here by herself.
这不安全
It's not safe.
你在车里等着
You wait in the car.
不会有人在警♥察♥局停车场朝我们开枪
Nobody's gonna take a shot at us in a police station parking lot.
你找到克雷格了
You find Craig?
没 再试一次
No. Try him again.
- 我给他打了十通电♥话♥ - 再试一次
- I called him like 10 times. - Try him again!
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, baby?
还好 你呢
Yeah. You?
不太好
It's horrible.
你的父亲像那样被杀害
Having your father murdered like that.
他是我的父亲吗
Was he my father?
他当然是 亲爱的
Course, he was, sweetie.
警♥察♥今天问我们话了
The police had us in for questioning today.
我们 是谁
Who's "us"?
我 教皇 还有德兰
Me, Pope, and Deran.
克雷格呢
And where's Craig?
我们找不到克雷格
We don't know where Craig is.
德兰说他可能在墨西哥
Deran says maybe Mexico,
但他不接电♥话♥
but he's not answering his phone, so...
你跟警♥察♥怎么说的
What did you tell the police?
没什么可说的
There was nothing to tell.
亲爱的 还记得你跟巴兹一起做的吗
J, baby, you remember that work you did with Baz,
从我的仓库搬走的东西
moving the things from my storage unit?
我以为我知道巴兹放在哪里了
Well, I thought I knew where Baz put those things,
但他们不在那里
but...they're not where I thought they were.
你有我的东西吗 约书亚
Do you have my things, Joshua?
没有
No.
你知道那有多重要 别跟你的祖母撒谎
You know how important it is not to lie to your grandmother?
好
Yes.
但
But...
我不知道巴兹把你的东西放在哪了
I don't know where Baz put your things.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
看蓝精灵
Seeing Smurf.
为什么
Why?
看她是不是还好
Just checking to see if she was okay.
然后呢
And?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
因为巴兹伤心不已
All broke up about Baz?
会哭着入眠
Gonna cry herself to sleep?
哭的撕心裂肺 死去活来
Rend her garments, tear at her flesh?
上车
Get in.
我开车
I drove.
我们可以晚点再回来取
We can come back for it later.
你的枪派不上用场的
Nah, you won't need your gun.
我们要去哪里 教皇
Where are we going, Pope?
快四点了
It's almost 4:00.
我们要去接莉娜放学
We got to pick up Lena from school.
谢谢你给我买♥♥冰淇淋
Thanks for the ice cream.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你的
Your, uh...
你的爸爸
Your dad...
他
He, uh...
他必须要出去一趟
He had to take a trip.
他什么时候回来
When is he coming back?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
可能
Maybe, uh...
可能永远都不回来了
Maybe never.
他是去找我妈妈了吗
Did he go to find my mom?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要搬家吗
Am I gonna have to move?
什么
What?
我喜欢我自己家里的房♥间
I like my room at my house.
我能听到大海的声音
I can hear the ocean.
你可以住在你家
You can live at your house.
我一个人住吗
By myself?
不
No.
我可以和你一起住
I could stay there with you.
如果 你同意的话
I mean, if... that's all right with you.
可以的
That would be okay.
太好了
Good.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没关系的
It's okay.
你不用哭的
You don't have to cry.
我家很棒的
My house is nice.
那是谁
Who the hell is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
看好莉娜
Stay with Lena.
她刚来没多久
She showed up a couple minutes ago.
我本来要打给你的
I was about to give you a call.
谁来了
Who showed up?
他真的死了吗
Is he really dead?
你在场吗
Were you there?
我不能留在那
I couldn't stay.
警♥察♥过来了
The cops were coming.
你有看见是谁干的吗
Did you see who did it?
一切发生得太突然
It all happened too fast.
天哪 我不敢相信巴兹死了
Oh, God, I can't believe Baz is dead.
我爸死了吗
My dad's dead?
过来
Come on.
别理他们
Let it go.
不值得
It's not worth it.
等一下 你跟他们说了什么
Wait, what did you say to 'em?
- 我们结账了吗 - 多谢
Gracias.
我说你是一个综合格斗大♥师♥
I told him you were a mixed martial arts expert
能徒手杀了他
that could kill him with his bare hands.
别开玩笑了 你到底跟他们说了什么
No, seriously. What did you just tell 'em?Now -- No.
他们在嘲笑我们呢
They're laughing at us!
他们笑的是你
Not us, you.
- 克雷格 - 我只是想消遣一下
- Craig! -I just wanted to have some fun.
你差点就要挨揍了
You were about to get your ass kicked.
我只是请他们喝一杯而已
I just offered them a drink.
钥匙
Keys.
我还不想走
I don't want to go yet.
钥匙
Keys.
别这样
Aw, come on!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表