剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
(园畔区大街45号♥)
是谁带走了她
Who took her?
儿童与家庭服务部
DCFS.
我们会把她带回来的
We'll get her back.
我想成立几家控股公♥司♥
I-I want to set up a few holding companies.
你知道的 填写几份文件
You know, a couple layers of papers,
让它难以追踪到
make it tough to track.
我得把这件事告诉蓝精灵
I'm gonna have to report this back to Smurf.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
为什么
Why not?
因为你要比这聪明得多
Because you're smarter than that.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你死期到了
You sicko bitch!You're done!
- 我打中马尔科了 兄弟 - 教皇在哪里
-I hit Marco, man.- Where's Pope?
马尔科的遭遇很不幸
What happened to Marco was unfortunate.
我孩子呢 露西
Where's my son, Lucy?
你想带走教皇吗
You want Pope?
那你告诉我是你害死了巴兹
Tell meyou had Baz killed.
我害死了巴兹
I had Baz killed.
我知道你害死了巴兹
I know you killed Baz.
她深深地凝视着
* She stares deeply
深深锁在我体内的
* Locked inside me
炽热燃烧着的
* Burnin' brightly
他们知道我无法触碰的那个
* One they knowthat I cannot take
等待着一切的开始
* Waitin' for it all to begin
每夜他们都会获得胜利
* Every night now, they'll win
欢迎来参观我的黑洞
* Come and meet my black hole
我有一个巨型黑洞
* Got a big black hole
我有一个巨型黑洞
* Got a big black hole
我有一个巨型黑洞
* I've got a big black hole
我有一个巨型 巨型黑洞
* I've got a big black,big black hole
我身体里的巨型黑洞
* Got a big black holeinside of me
有一个
* Got a
你是查尔斯吗
You Charles?
罗伯特吗
Robert?
是我
It's me.
我把东西带来了
I got it right here.
钱都在这里了
It's all in there.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
把这个倒进饮料里面
Mix it in a drink.
它没有任何味道
Doesn't taste like anything.
很快就会昏倒
Knocks 'em out,
所以记得提前道别
so make sure you say your goodbyes first.
等他们昏过去之后 给他们使用氦气
When they're unconscious, give 'em the helium.
用这个去世袋
Use the exit bag.
一定要把这个拉紧密封住 好吗
Make sure you pull this tight to seal it, all right?
这个没有痛苦 对吧 我不想让她受苦
No pain, right? I don't want her to suffer.
我们当时对我叔叔就是这么做的
This is how we did it with my uncle.
他病的太严重了 最后他都在求我们
He was so sick by the end he was begging.
这是离开的一个好办法
It's a good way to go.
尊严犹存
Dignified.
你这是在送你妈妈一个美好的礼物
You're giving your mother a beautiful gift.
她还有多长时间
How long does she have?
不太确定
Not sure.
坚强点 好吗
Hey.Hang in there, huh?
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
早上好 宝贝
Good morning, my baby.
我给你盛一份早餐
Let me get you a plate.
我可能要花点时间处理完所有的珠宝
It might take me a while to fence all that jewelry,
但是 那是一万美金
but, uh,that's $10,000.
只是想告诉你 我是信守诺言的
Just so you know I'm keeping my word.
我很感激 蓝精灵
I appreciate that,Smurf.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你最近见过教皇没
Have you seen Pope?
自从你把他从墨西哥带回来之后就没见过
Not since you brought him back from Mexico.
好吧
Well...
如果你碰巧见到他或者和他聊天的话
if you happen to see him or talk to him,
告诉他我今天要举办一个派对
tell him I'm having a party today.
就邀请一些邻居和朋友们
Just neighbors and friends.
派对
A party?
咱们家庭需要找点乐子 对吧
This family needs a little fun,huh?
找乐子可以
I'm down with some fun.
敲击鼓面
* Beat those drums
猛烈的敲吧
* Left and right
我要打破他们的规矩
* I'm gonna break them rules
挑战他们的底线
* Cross them lines
你行动起来
* Make your move
我也会行动起来
* And I'll make mine
不管你准备好没有
* Ready or not
这是我们的时代
* This is our time
这是我们的游戏
* This is our game now
你最好相信我
* Yeah, you better believe it
因为你马上就能见识到
* 'Cause you 'bout to see it
这是我们的游戏
* This is our game now
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你睡着了吗
Did you get any sleep?
基本上没有
Barely.
喝咖啡吗
Want coffee?
喝 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
还是有点疼吗
You still a little sore?
下次蓝精灵再给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. Next time Smurf gives me a call,
记得提醒我拿着大锤去接电♥话♥
remind me to take a sledge hammer to the phone.
- 她知道你不开心吗 - 她知道
- She know you're upset? - Yeah, she does.
过去这三天她一直在给我打电♥话♥
She's been trying to call me the past three days.
嘿
Hey.
我们家也很糟糕
My family sucks, too.
你♥爸♥对你出柜的事确实表现的很混♥蛋♥
Your dad's kind of a dick about you being gay.
但是我妈妈向我死去哥哥的
But my mom started a shoot out
女朋友发起了一场枪战 所以
with my dead brother's girlfriend, so...
我又不和你比这个
It's not a contest.
好吧 如果你比的话 肯定是我赢
Yeah, well, if it was,I'd win.
太好了
Great.
我们会在家的
Well, we'll be here.
你可以在2点前任何时间把食物送过来
You can deliver the food any time before 2:00.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我要举办一个派对
I'm having a party.
告诉邻居们我出来了
Let the neighborhood know I'm out.
很好
Great.
你最好在3点前到这儿来
You better be here by 3:00.
- 好的 - 你饿了吗 宝贝
- Sure. - You hungry, baby?
很好
Good.
这是什么
What's this for?
那是你那部分钱
That's your cut.
等我把剩下的珠宝处理了
And when I fence the rest of the jewelry,
你将得到同等的一笔钱
you will get an equal share.
我不是 我不是很确定
I'm not --I'm not sure
他们几个会不会同意你这么做
the boys are gonna be happy about that.
这是巴兹的钱
That's Baz's share.
你是巴兹的儿子
You're Baz's son.
这钱就是你的
The money belongs to you.
你最近见过教皇吗
Have you seen Pope lately?
没有 最近几天没见 咋了
No. Not in a couple of days. Why?
没什么
No reason.
你要小心一点
Just be a little careful.
警惕一些
Keep an eye out.
你知道他焦虑的时候是什么样子
You know how he gets when he's anxious.
好的
Okay.
我要去洗个澡 洗完再吃
I'm gonna take a shower. I'll eat after.
对了 J
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表