剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
How much did this cost you?
他用的是9毫米口径的
He used a 9 millimeter.
空心点
Hollow points.
杰维的船员呢
What about Javi's crew?
一个因为违反假释条例进了监狱
One was in jail for a parole violation,
另外两个在亚利桑那州的巴兹 夜晚被枪杀
and the other two were in Arizona the night Baz was shot.
还有其他嫌疑人吗
Any other suspects?
还有我们知道的人吗
Anyone we know?
没有
No.
警♥察♥还在盯着你
The cops are still looking for you.
那蓝精灵呢
What about Smurf?
你有和她谈过吗
Have you talked to her at all?
我觉得我在这儿落下了点东西
I think I left some stuff here.
如果你要那个东西的话 就去找来
If you need that stuff, go ahead and get it.
好的
Yeah.
你睡在哪儿
Where are you sleeping?
沙发上
The couch.
那是什么东西
What's that?
什么样的孩子才会
What kind of kid
拿死了爸爸的事 来欺负一个可爱小女孩呢
bullies a sweet little girl about her dead dad?
莉娜在学校被欺负了吗
Is Lena being bullied at school?
有些人捉弄她
Someone kicked her.
有些女孩把她逼到厕所角落里
Couple of girls cornered her in a bathroom
对她说 她爸爸是个罪犯
and told her that her dad was a criminal.
这真♥他♥妈♥ 是老师告诉我的
This is just what the... The teachers tell me,
她都没跟我说
and she won't talk to me.
但我知道她会做噩梦
But I know she's having nightmares,
她每晚都会醒来 说她自己生病了
and she wakes up every day, she says she's sick,
她不想去学校了
she doesn't want to go to school.
然后呢 我 我该让她去学校吗
And what? What? I'm supposed to make her go?
这种糟心事每天都在发生
This shit is happening every day.
你有帮过她吗
Are you getting any help with her?
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
- 还有什么要说的吗 - 好 走吧
- Got something to say? - Okay, go ahead.
你♥他♥妈♥有意见吗
Bitch, we got a problem?
对 我有意见
Yeah, we got a problem.
臭婊♥子♥
This bitch.
你是来自欧申赛德的蓝精灵·科迪
You're Smurf Cody from Oceanside.
我们认识吗
Have we met?
我的傻♥逼♥男友抢劫了酒水店
My asshole boyfriend robbed a liquor store,
让我拿着钱袋
left me holding the bag.
现在我要被判两年了
Now I'm looking at two years.
关我屁事
Like I give a shit.
我被抓之前我们有更赚钱的路子
We had a bigger score going before I got picked up.
我得在他之前拿到
I want to hit it before he can.
你可以让你的手下去做
You could get your boys to do it.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
每个人都知道你
Everybody knows about you.
你认错人了
You have me confused with someone else.
我只是一个奶奶
I'm just someone's grandma.
这事很容易
It's an easy score.
能赚很多钱
Tons of cash.
天啊 你们在干什么
Jesus Christ. What are you guys doing here?
我都说了11点第四席位 你们来干嘛
I said Chair 4 at 11:00. What are you doing here?
苏利被抓了
Sully got picked up.
- 为什么 - 不知道
- For what? - I don't know.
玛利亚在萨氏餐厅看到他被拷上了
Mariah was at Sal's, saw him taken out in cuffs.
你觉得他会交代吗
You think he's talking?
妈的
Shit.
今天早上还蛮有趣的吗
Some fun ones this morning, huh?
对啊 我看到你搞定了几个
Yeah, I saw you score a couple.
- 对啊 - 所以
- Yeah. - So, uh...
把她借我一会
I got to borrow her a second.
干嘛呀
What's up?
快跑
Get it!
喂
Yo!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?!
翻我东西呢
You going through my shit?
- 你真可爱 - 走了
- Cute. - Come on, let's go.
就会耍小聪明
Smart ass.
喂
Yo!
喂
Yo!
这孩子谁家的
Who brought this kid?
他在翻我东西 闻我的内♥裤♥
He's going through my shit, sniffing my underwear.
- 傻♥逼♥ - 怎么着
- Cabrón. - Wait. What was that?
你多大了 小♥弟♥弟♥
How old are you, Pichacorta? Huh?
有没有来认领这个小贼
Yo, is anyone gonna own this little thief?
有人吗
Huh? Anyone?
听着 我不是什么傻♥逼♥游客
Look, I'm not some lame-ass tourist.
你想偷钱 去找个来旅游的牙医吧
You want to roll someone, find a dentist on a vacation.
- 好吧 - 懂了吗
?Comprende?
喂
Hey?
要钱吗
You want some money?
好吧
All right.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
保释金多少
How much was bail?
我会还你的 不管多少
I'll pay you back, whatever it was.
对不起 行吗
I'm sorry, okay?
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
突然就被抓了
Guy got in my face.
我知道我应该回家的
I should have gone home, I know.
下次吧 行吗
Next time, okay?
科尔比和大牛知道我被抓了吗
Do, uh, Colby and Ox know I got busted?
说话啊 D 你吓到我了
Say something, D. You're freaking me out.
我们 要去哪里
Where, uh... Where we going?
你是要吓死我吗
What are you, like, trying to scare me or something?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨
Hi.
教皇怎么样
How's Pope?
又威胁你了吗
Did he threaten you again?
但他还是很生我气
No. But he's still glaring at me.
教皇就是这样
That's Pope.
他在服丧呢
He's mourning.
别打扰他
Stay out of his way.
你们有没有小心谨慎
Are you boys being careful?
我们很小心
We're being careful.
J
J...
当特鲁希略人给你打电♥话♥的时候
when the Trujillos call you,
你要接
pick up your goddamn phone.
按时给他们钱
And pay them on time.
账单已经堆了很多了 蓝精灵
The bills are piling up, Smurf.
那去找你叔叔们帮忙
Go ask your uncles for help.
他们不管
They won't do it.
巴兹不是给了大家很多钱吗
Didn't Baz give everybody a shitload of money?
如果知道是为了你的话 他们就不会同意
They won't do it if they know it's for you.
你就别告诉他们啊
You don't tell them it's for me.
抱歉 我知道你正在承受很多
I'm sorry. I know you're taking on a lot,
- 如果你受不了了 - 我可以的
and if you can't handle it... I can handle it.
给摩根打电♥话♥
Call Morgan.
让她把古德温带过来 今天
Tell her to get Goodwin here... Today.
古德温还在付款期内
Goodwin's gone through his retainer.
她今天早上把他的账单给我了
She brought me his bill this morning.
还有她自己的
And hers.
她可真有种
She's got some balls.
我为了让这个婊♥子♥不轻举妄动 我给了她22年钱
I paid that bitch to sit on her ass for 22 years...
那我该怎么办
Well, what should I do?
不管古德温要多少都给他 只要能让我上庭
Pay Goodwin whatever he needs to get me in front of a judge.
我越早开庭
The sooner I'm in a courthouse,
越早这个傻♥逼♥案子就会不成立
the sooner this bullshit case falls apart.
古德温要一万
Goodwin wants 10 grand.
那估计就得动用你的私房♥钱了
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表