剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Then I don't know what to tell you.
我有个现在就能干的活儿
I, uh -- I think I got something we can do right now.
闻起来像蓝精灵
Smells like Smurf.
跟蓝精灵没关系
Nothing to do with Smurf.
是什么活儿
What's the job, then?
国立市的药厂 你觉得怎么样
Pill mill in National City. What do you think?
我们可以去看看
I think we can check it out.
等我们打扫完就去
As soon as we're done with this.
兄弟 好久不见
Hey, man. Long time no see.
是啊
Yeah.
有空吗
You got a sec?
当然 进来吧
Sure, sure. Come in.
我们得有几年没见了吧
What's it been, a couple of years?
差不多
Yeah, I guess so.
你们最近玩儿什么呢
What are you guys playing?
捣鼓点新东西
Some new shit.
酷
Cool.
你还记得之前去北岸
Hey, you remember when I, uh, loaned you
我借给你600块钱吗
that 600 bucks for that North Shore trip?
那次我差点淹死
I almost drowned on that trip.
对
Yeah, yeah.
但你活下来了
Well, you lived.
而且你一直没还钱
And you never paid me back.
得了吧 我以为那是你送给我的
Come on, man. I thought that was a gift.
我♥干♥嘛要送你600块钱
Why the hell would I give you 600 bucks?
我不知道 因为你很酷
I don't know. You're a cool dude.
我没那么酷
Yeah, I'm not that cool.
快还钱
Give me my money.
我现在身上没那么多钱
I don't have that much on me.
好吧 那你身上有多少
All right, well, what do you got on you?
- 拜托 - 坐下
- Come on. - Sit down!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你口袋里有什么
What do you gotin your pockets?
好的 让我看看你身上有什么 你到底有什么东西
Okay. Let me see what I have. What do you got on you?
东西在卧室里
It's in the bedroom.
好了 去拿出来
All right. Go get it.
我们走
Let's go!
你还好吗
How you doin'?
妈的 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, no. You dick!
离我远点 兄弟
Leave me the hell alone,man!
还我钱我就离你远点
Give me my money,and I will!
老兄 别放手
Dude, don't let go!
我肩膀啊
Aah! My shoulder!
妈的
Oh, shit.
我当时想救他 他还欠我钱
I was trying to save him,and he owed me money.
我就应该
I should of just
不要动
Just keep still!
- 上帝啊 - 不要动
- Jesus! - Just keep still!
我没动
I am!
好了 准备好了吗
All right, ready?
你做的不对
You're not doin' it right!
我就是按一直用的老方法来的
I'm -- I'm doing it the same way I've always done it.
你还想让我怎么做
How else do you want me to do this?
要么让我来 要么去医院 你更喜欢哪个
It's either me or the hospital.What do you prefer?
- 好吧 走吧 - 快帮我吧 快帮帮我
- Okay, go. - Just do it.Just do it.
好的 但是你得让我做才行
Yeah, you gonna let me do this?
你快坐吧
Yeah, just do it!
好的 我数到三 准备好了吗
Okay, I'm gonna count to three. Ready?
- 好的 哇 哇 哇 - 怎么了
- Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, - What?
好的 一 二
Okay. One, two...
去他妈的
God damn it!
真的需要带你去医院了 我们走吧
Gotta take you to the hospital. Let's go.
是啊
Yeah.
我们就应该去医院的
We should go to the hospital.
这个地方每周能挣十万
This place pulls in over 100 grand a week.
就这么个破地方吗
This little shithole?
这是大规模批发销♥售♥的
It's whole sale.
里面的安保情况如何
What's the security situation here?
里面有两个人 都持手♥枪♥
Two guys inside,both with hand guns.
柜子后面有能装12发子弹的猎枪
12-gauge shotgun behind the counter.
- 需要很多人打掩护 - 是的
- A lot of people to cover.- Yeah.
你有和克雷格和德伦联♥系♥吗
Did you hear from Craigor Deran?
克雷格给我发了消息 说他晚点来
Craig texted. He said he's gonna be around later,
但是我从德伦口中没套出什么话来
but I'm not getting anything out of Deran.
这是因为他讨厌你
That's'cause he hates you.
窗户和门上有安全栏杆
Security bars on the windows and the door.
里面的安保情况是怎么样的
What's the security like inside?
一个向里开的钢筋混凝土门
A reinforced steel door between the front
在前台和放保险箱的屋子中间
and the back room where the safe is, opens inward.
后门通向后街
And another door at the back leads out to the back alley.
后门也是加固的吗
That's reinforced, too?
这还有很多摄像头 很多很多摄像头
And there's cameras. A lot of cameras.
所以 你有计划吗
So, you have a plan?
我想一个人进去
I thought that someone could go in,
装作想买♥♥东西 分散警卫
act like they were gonna make a buy, distract the guards.
与此同时 我们炸开后门
Meanwhile, we blow the back door off,
拿走保险箱 从后街逃跑
grab the safe,and roll out through the alley.
你是说真的炸开吗
Blow like blow-up blow?
是啊
Yeah.
哪个银行
The bank.
如果他们听到爆破声 他们会拉响警报的
They hear an explosion,they hit the alarm.
然后警♥察♥马上就会包围我们
Next thing we know, we got cops all over the place.
我们无法从前门进入
We can't go in through the front.
如果我们从前门进 他们就会
If we do that,then they're just gonna
在我们接近保险箱之前把自己锁在后屋里
lock themselves in the back before we can even get to them.
是的
Yep.
这个地方有地下室吗
Place have a basement?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你查查
Find out.
好的
Okay.
靠 那个女人要跟她女儿的老公搞上了
Damn. That Tigresa's gonna bang her daughter's husband.
嘿 你看着吧
Hey, watch.
站起来
Get up.
活比我们预想的要复杂
Job was more complicated than we thought.
为什么
Why?
屋子里有很多保安
They got a lot of muscle on site,
到处都有摄像头
security cameras everywhere.
风险很大
It's gonna be risky.
然后呢
And?
七成
70%.
- 什么 - 七成是我的
- What? - That's my cut.
我们已经说好了
We had a deal.
现在我们改个新的
Now we have a new one.
我需要这些钱
I need that money.
我和你一样有账单要付
I got bills just like you.
我和你五五分
I split it with you 50/50.
你应该听听他们是怎么说你的 蓝精灵
Shoulda listened to what they said about you, Smurf.
他们说什么了
And what was that?
我们等多久了
How long have we been waiting?
我不知道 一个小时吧
I don't know. An hour?
你怎么了 兄弟
What the hell's up with you,man?
什么
What?
你全身上下看起来很放松
Well, you're all, like,chill now.
你借给我东西
You let me borrow your board.
你借给我钱的时候也不再取笑我了
You don't make fun of me when I ask to borrow money.
你怎么不教训我了
Where's the lecture?
你想让我教训你吗
Do you want a lecture?
不是的 只是你表现的不太一样
No,it's just...unusual.
- 克雷格·科迪 - 是的
- Craig Cody? - Yeah.
抱歉让你等这么久
Oh.Sorry about the wait.
我们接到3起枪击案 一个持刀杀人案 还有两个嗑药过度的
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表