剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
and, uh, they had a --
肯定去了哪
they had to go someplace, so...
你听起来不错 你听起来
You sound good. You sound, uh...
你还好吗
You good?
是的 我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
很好
Um, okay.
你听起来不错
You sound -- You sound good.
弗兰基在旁边吗
Hey... is Frankie around?
弗兰基在洗澡
Frankie's in the shower.
你能告诉她
So, uh, would you just tell her,
她出来后 给我打个电♥话♥吗
uh, give me a call when she comes out?
没问题 还有别的事吗
Not a problem. Anything else?
没了 我得走了 因为
No, I'm, uh -- I got to go, actually, 'cause, uh...
比利
Billy...
我等不及见到你了
I can't wait to see you.
我
Uh, my...
再见
Bye.
该死
Oh, shit.
漂白车子
Get the bleach.
确保你擦干净了仪表盘和方向盘
Make sure you wipe the dash and the steering wheel.
电子锁 走廊里24小时的实时影像
Electronic locks. 24-hour live video feed in the hallway
会直接传到你手♥机♥里
goes straight to your phones.
只要门一开 我们都会收到短♥信♥
Any time the door opens, we all get a text.
电子锁
Electronic locks?
你的手♥机♥就是钥匙 只要下载应用软件就行
Your phone's the key. Just got to download the app.
我喜欢以前的锁
I like regular locks.
我喜欢你开不了的锁
Well, I like locks you can't pick.
我这有43.5万美金
I got $435,000.
我有35.5万美金
Well, I have $355,000.
加起来就是79万美金
So, that makes $790,000.
我们刚他妈抢劫了飞机
We just robbed a Goddamn plane.
这真是好大一笔钱
That -- That's a good haul.
没错 好大一笔 差不多百万美金了
Hell, yeah, that's a good haul. It's almost $1 million!
没人能分15万8
That's 158 grand each.
我的天
Holy shit.
洗这钱得花好几个月
This, um -- This is gonna take a couple months to clean,
我们先每人拿9千吧
so let's start out with 9 grand each.
比利那份你准备怎么办
Um, what do you want to do with Billy's cut?
不 我们不能让这混♥蛋♥拿走9千
No. We can't let that asshole walk out with 9 grand.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
这是他的活 他的钱
No, It's his job. It's his money.
不 他上一家被他敲竹杠了
No, he ripped off the last grow house he worked.
如果他带着那份钱到处走
If he starts walking around with that kind of cash,
警♥察♥会注意到 就会立即找上我们
the cops will take notice, and they'll be onto us in no time.
好吧 那我们先把钱放在保险箱里
Okay, fine. We'll just keep the money
回头再想办法
in the safe for now, and we'll figure it out later.
- 那莉娜呢 - 她怎么了
- What about Lena? - what about her
她的那份怎么办
What about her cut?
巴兹死了
Baz is dead. She's...
她怎么能照顾好她自己
How is she supposed to take care of herself?
打算直接忘掉她是我们家人这回事吗
Are you just gonna forget that she's family?
不 我们没有忘记
No, man. We're not forgetting.
- 确定吗 - 当然了
- Are you sure? - No, no.
我们没有 对吧
We're not. Right?
当然没有 她也有份
Of course not. Yeah, she's in.
好
Cool.
嘿 怎么样
Hey. What's up?
我们需要一个新的煎锅
We need a new fryer.
- 怎么了 - 旧的今天早上着火了
- What do you mean? - It caught fire this morning.
靠 好吧 我来想办法
Shit. All right. Um, I'll take care of it.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
你去帮我付一下打车钱
I need you to give the cab driver $230.
我中间停了几站
I, uh, made a couple stops.
好
Okay.
嘿 美女
Hey, beautiful.
可以帮我拿一杯水吗
Can you grab me a, uh, water, please?
我叫凯
My name's Kai.
凯
Kai.
你知道你的名字在岛上是什么意思吗
Know what your name, uh, means on the island?
什么岛
What island?
夏威夷岛
The island of Hawaii.
海洋
Yeah -- "ocean."
对
Right.
你需要照顾一下你♥爸♥
Your dad needs attention.
好 她可不是能点的菜品 走吧
Yeah, she's not on the menu. Come on.
估计不是你能点的
Maybe not for you.
对不起 兄弟 不好意思把你扔在了那
I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry we ditched you out there.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no.
- 我和教皇说来着 - 不 没事
- I tried to talk to Pope about it. - No, that's all --
那不要紧 好吗
That's minor, man, okay?
只想对你说一件事
I just want to say one thing to you --
就是一点父亲的忠言
a little piece of, you know, fatherly advice.
你们不应该再和教皇合作了
You guys shouldn't do any more stuff with Pope, dude.
他比他之前做的事更出格
He's -- He's crazier than he's ever been.
他会害死你们的
He's gonna get you guys all killed.
我们现在怎么办
Now how'd we do?
各自分成以后 每个人只拿10万
With the split, it's just over 100 grand each.
每个
E-Each?
冷静
Be chill.
兄弟 我老冷静了 靠
Dude, I'm chill. Shit.
我去
Wow.
真了不得
Goddamn.
是啊
Yeah.
靠
Shit.
我真♥他♥妈♥为你骄傲
I'm so Goddamn proud of you. I don't even know.
那可是
That's -- Dude.
- 是啊 - 好吧
- I know. - Okay.
我 我问你一下
So, let me -- Let me just ask you this.
你觉得
Do you think you...
你可以叫我爸爸吗
could ever call me "Dad"?
不行
No.
别这样
Come on.
这什么 你在开我玩笑吗
Is that -- What, is that a joke?
- 没有 - 不行
- No. - No.
好吧
Okay.
我懂了
I get it.
我今晚能在这住吗
Can I crash here tonight?
你在逗我吗 不行
Are you kidding me? No.
你干什么 你住在蓝精灵那
What are you -- You're staying at Smurf's.
好吧
Yeah, well...
蓝精灵出来了
Smurf's out.
恩
Yeah.
我本应该 所以说
I should've -- So, yeah. Wh-- Wh--
蓝精灵出来了 什么意思 什么叫蓝精灵出来了
Smurf's out? What? What do you mean, Smurf's out?
她今天早上越狱了
They sprung her this morning.
我想找人带我一程 我打给弗兰基
So, I'm looking for a ride. I call Frankie.
接电♥话♥的是蓝精灵
Who answers the phone? Smurf.
就这样
Yeah.
差点毁了我的兴致
Almost ruined my high --
差一点
almost.
哥们
Dude...
为你骄傲
proud of you.
恩
Yeah.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
做饭的是谁
Who's cooking?
我去
Holy shit.
嘿 蓝精灵
Hey, Smurf.
我不知道你今天出来
I didn't know you were getting out today.
我也不知道
Me neither.
想给你妈妈一个抱抱吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表