剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
操 没中
Oh, shit, I missed.
你今天去骑摩托了
You go riding today?
是的
Yeah.
克雷格叫我去的
Craig set it up.
没事 我懂的
It's okay, man. I get it.
我不在这 林肯就是林肯
I'm not here. Linc is Linc.
生命在继续
Life goes on.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What's up?
蓝精灵召集开会了
Smurf called a meeting.
蓝精灵出来了吗
Smurf's out?
她怎么样
How is she?
我不知道 我还没看到她
I don't know. I haven't seen her.
我绝不会去那该死的会议
And I'm definitely not going to any goddamn meeting.
伙计 你有烟吗
Hey, man. You got any smokes?
敲门 不会吗
Oh. You can knock, you know?
放松 我见过鸡♥巴♥
Relax. I've seen a dick before.
他的那玩意是我给的
He got that from me.
天啊 我以为你们会挑个好地方的
Jesus, man, I thought you guys were supposed to be fastidious.
你好啊
How you doing?
我是比利 他老爸
I'm Billy. His dad.
我是阿德里安
I'm Adrian.
阿德里安
Adrian.
你对我儿子有什么企图
What are your intentions with my son?
他在开玩笑
He's kidding.
当然是开玩笑 你的企图很明显
Of course I'm kidding. Your...intentions are obvious.
有烟吗
Got any smokes?
谢谢
Thanks, man.
还有事吗
Anything else?
我想谈谈
Uh, yeah, I just wanted to talk,
我们稍后再说吧
but we -- we can --we can do that later.
- 好吧 - 行
- Yeah. - Okay.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hey. Nice to meet ya.
嗯
Yeah.
这个撤销了J在海岸国立银行
This revokes J's power of attorney
支票账户的代理权
for the checking account at Coast National Bank.
这个撤销了J在
And this revokes J's power of attorney
第二商业银行账户的代理权
for the account at Second Mercantile Bank.
在联合共和银行的储蓄以及支票账户
Savings and checking accounts at Union Republic.
这个把J的名字从实际控制豪利街的不动产
Okay, this removes J's name from the holding company
的公♥司♥的股东名册上删除
that owns the properties on Howley Avenue,
还有太平洋街 维利街
Pacific Street, and Whaley...
还有实际控制米逊街柯顿街迪肯街的不动产
and from the holding company that owns the properties
的股东名册也删除了
on Mission, Condon, and Deacon.
这个撤销了J对于其他所有的动产以及不动产
And this revokes J's financial power of attorney
的代理处置权
over all other property, real and personal.
好了 J 你在这里签字
Okay, and, J, you sign here to indicate
来认可你的祖母拥有行为能力
that you acknowledge that your grandmother is of sound mind
并且你也自愿放弃
and that you willingly relinquish any right
在法庭上对于这些撤销或取消的申诉权
to court review of this revocation.
- 最后一件事 - 指印
- And last thing -- thumbprint.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
很高兴见到你 J
It was good to see you, J.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
这做得对 不去见蓝精灵
This is the right move, not seeing Smurf,
因为此时此刻 那些家伙就坐在那里
'cause right now those guys are sitting there
跟一帮孬种似的
like little pussies.
嗯 我也不怎么想见她
Yeah. I don't really feel like seeing her.
我也是 哥们
You and me both, brother.
顺便说下 谢谢你让我暂住在这里
Thanks for letting me crash here, by the way.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
还有
Meanwhile...
你这边发展的不错
...you are flourishing on your own.
我们什么时候能拿到提成
When are we, uh, gonna see our cut?
所有的收益现在都算是在J手里
J's kind of holding all our ends at the moment.
J
J?
对
Yeah.
J拿着钱
J's holding the money?
对 为了安全
Yeah, for safekeeping.
J为了安全 拿着我们所有人的钱
J's holding our money for safekeeping?
对 没错
Yes, that's correct.
那小子才14岁吧
Kid's like 14.
差不离吧
Something like that, yeah.
为什么不是你保管钱
Why aren't you holding the money?
因为这就是我们的规矩
'Cause we have a system in place.
- 你还有规矩 - 对 我们有规矩
- You have a system in place. - Yes, we have a system in place.
别重复我说的话了
Stop repeating everything I'm saying.
我一直是这么跟你说的 好吧
All I'm saying is what I've been saying this whole time, okay?
你把这些事情组织起来
You put that whole thing together. It's...
这 简直是暴殄天物 不是么
It's like giving the Mona Lisa to a spider monkey, okay?
你有听我说么
Are you listening to me?
我不需要别人来保护我自己的钱
I don't need somebody to safekeep my own shit, okay?
比利保护自己的财产
Billy safekeeps his own shit.
我就是这么干的
That's how I work.
你就是需要些救急的钱咯
You need a couple bucks to hold you over?
成 成 成 我就是需要被救济的那种 行了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm a goddamn charity case, yeah.
好了 天哪 我就一问
Okay. Jesus. I thought I'd ask.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 见鬼
Oh, goddamn it.
抱歉 我不是故意怼你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you.
我是需要些钱
I could use a couple bucks.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见了
Ciao.
德伦人呢
Where's Deran?
发了信息 留了语♥音♥
Texted and left a voicemail.
你一会儿告诉他吧
You tell him later.
所以 你们小伙子们 一直在拉活
So, you boys have been pulling jobs,
趁我不在 私下分钱
splitting the money amongst yourselves while I was away.
干得好啊
That's great.
现在得把钱收拾干净了 打算怎么办
Now you have to launder it. How are you gonna do that?
如果想用我那栋大楼 得分我两成
If you want to use my buildings, it costs 20%.
两成
Twenty?
这可是市场价
That's standard.
鉴于咱们是一家人 所以我给你
But you are family, so I'll give you, uh...
四十八小时 来做个更好的买♥♥卖♥♥
48 hours to make a better deal.
好了 我会的 我给埃里克打电♥话♥
Oh, I will. I'll call Eric.
得了吧
Oh, please.
给埃里克打电♥话♥ 你那个赌城的傻缺朋友
Call Eric, your moron friend from Vegas.
好吧 我还保证
And I'll make sure I come visit you
我会去联邦监狱看望你不止一次
in the federal penitentiary more than once.
好吧 两成你就可以当合伙人
Okay, uh, 20% would make you an equal partner,
你原本可是没资格做的
and you're not an equal partner.
行啊
Fair enough.
要不我不收钱 做合伙人
How about I do it for zero?
有什么条件
What's the catch?
我们的钱被偷了
Our money was stolen.
我们得把它拿回来
We need to get it back.
我们的钱
Our money?
我们的钱
Our money?
什么钱
What money?
我储藏室里的钱 克雷格
The money from my storage unit, Craig.
你的钱 你瞒着我们藏钱
Your money?! You hid the money from us!
被偷了都怪你
It's your fault it was stolen!
- 是因为我的错 - 对
- It's my fault... - Yeah.
巴兹才把钱偷了
...that Baz stole the money?!
要是你提前就跟我们分了
He wouldn't have had to steal it
他也不会偷了
if you would've just split it with us in the first place.
我是为了安全考虑
I was keeping it safe.
确实够安全啊 我说
Excellent job with that, by the way.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表