剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Pope and I, man, I just never hit it off with that kid.
我觉得他
I think he was --
在我出现的时候 他已经长大了 你知道吗
he was, like, too old when I showed up, you know?
但是茱莉亚很酷
Julia was cool, though.
她教我怎么做伪麻黄碱
She taught me how to boost Sudafed.
蓝精灵教我如何用热丝线启动车
Smurf taught me how to hot-wire a car.
你知道怎么弄吗
Do you know that?
知道啊 她也教我了
Yeah, she taught me, too.
是啊 兄弟 我得告诉你
Yeah, man, I got to tell you,
我真的拖了她后腿
I dug her.
真的拖她后腿了
I really dug her.
她踢开我是对的 兄弟
And she was right to kick me out, man.
如果在你还小的时候 我拉着你和我一起
If I was dragging you around with me when you were a kid,
你肯定不会像现在一样
you sure as shit wouldn't have ended up
成为能在社会上挣钱的人
as the productive member of society you are now.
事实上
And the truth is,
比起她对我的渴望 我更渴望她
I always wanted her way more than she wanted me.
所以在你出生之后 她抛弃了我
So, when you were born, she got rid of me,
就像 一脚把我蹬开
like, right off the bat.
我真非常非常想念她
And I missed her like crazy.
真的
I really did.
要多约几个妹子
Date lots of chicks, man.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
那就和很多爷们约会
Then lots of dudes.
和很多男人约会 兄弟
Date lots of dudes, man.
享受爱情和性♥爱♥ 但是还是要坚守自我
Enjoy the ride, but be you.
和很多男人做过
Ride lots of guys.
也让很多男人干
Give rides to lots of guys.
我不知道
I-I-I don't know, uh,
上下♥体♥♥位♥姿势什么的 但是
the tops and bottoms thing, but...
我猜 我是个小受吧
I'm guessing I'm, like, a hetero bottom.
因为我喜欢别人告诉我该怎么做
'Cause I like to be told what to do.
或者我只是很懒 我不知道
Or maybe I'm just lazy as shit, I don't know.
但是有一次我遇见了一个男人
But there was this one guy one time.
- 我们在沙滩上 - 我懂了
- We were on the beach -- - I get it.
你是个放纵不羁爱自♥由♥的人
You're -- You're a free-spirited guy.
很酷
That's cool.
是的 是的 但是你知道吗 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, but you know what, dude.
我从来都没有办过什么大事
Like, I could never get my shit together.
我是说 不像你 兄弟
I mean, not like you, man.
你可以办大事
You get shit done.
对吗
Right?
这就是为什么我不理解
That's why I don't really understand,
在蓝精灵进监狱的时候 是J在管事
why is J in charge while Smurf's in prison?
这对我来说讲不通啊
That doesn't make any sense to me.
就是扯淡
It's bullshit.
你应该管事
You should be in charge.
我这个月已经付过房♥租了
I already paid rent this month.
不 我不是为房♥租来的
No, I'm not here for that.
那是为什么
Then what?
要是有人问你你一个月交多少房♥租
You know what to say if somebody else asks you
你知道该怎么说 对吧
how much you pay in rent, right?
这是什么测试吗
This some sort of test?
不 不 不是的
No. No, no, no.
我是想确保你的说词令人信服
I just need to make sure you got your story straight.
2300美金
$2,300.
通过测试了么
Did I pass?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
妮琪 怎么了
Nicky, What's going on?
我在这边过的不是很好
Um, things just aren't really working out.
你和J分手了吗
Did you break up with J?
没有 但是
No, but...
好吧 那你找到工作了吗
Okay. Well, what about a job?
你有工作吗
Did you ever find a job?
还没有
Not yet.
工作可能会缓解一下
Work would help.
我知道 那你去上学怎么样
I'm sure. Or school?
你想回到学校吗
You thinking about going back to school?
我只是 我只是想回家 老爸
I just -- I just want to come home, Dad.
再次提醒 向北行驶的太平洋星辰列车
Again, the Pacific Starlight northbound
马上进入二站台
will be arriving at platform 2.
我们家很挤
Our place here is... tight.
杰克对自己终于
And Jack, I mean, he's finally comfortable
成为家里唯一一个孩子感到满足
being an only child.
你不想让我回来吗
You don't want me to come?
不是说我们不想要你回来
It's not that we don't want you.
只是
It's just --
或许你可以在圣诞节的时候回来
Maybe you should come over for Christmas.
哪个科迪是你父亲
Which Cody boy is your dad?
茱莉亚是我的妈妈
Um, Julia was my mom.
茱莉亚
Oh, Julia.
蓝精灵说过 不要给她钱
Smurf said never give her money.
但是我总是会给她钱
But I always do.
给她几美金去买♥♥个冰淇淋或者是饮料
A couple of dollars for ice cream or soda.
她怎么样
How is she?
富勒顿夫人 如果有人问起来
Um, Mrs. Fullerton, if anyone asks,
你知道你要说
you know to say
你一个月付2600月租吧
that you pay $2,600 a month in rent.
你记得 对吗
Remember that, right?
我已经连续数年一个月付175美金了
I've paid $175 a month for years.
- 这不会改变的 - 不 不 当然不会
- That's not gonna change. - No, no. Of course.
但是你记得你要说你一个月付2600一个月
But you remember to say that you pay $2,600.
对吗
Correct?
时代已经改变了 不是吗
Uh, times have changed, haven't they?
以前那么多钱都能买♥♥一套房♥子了
You used to get a whole house for that much.
所以 我说清楚了吗
So -- So, we're clear?
你知道该怎么说吗
You know what to say?
当然啦 亲爱的
Sure thing, honey.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
总之 谢谢你的茶
Anyway, uh, thank you for the tea.
我应该 我应该走了
I should -- I should get going.
她总是给找活干 不是吗
Oh, she keeps you busy, doesn't she?
是的 她总是给我找活干
Yes, she sure does.
总是跑来跑去的
Always running here and there.
所以你一个月付多少钱
So, how much do you pay in rent?
每个月175美金 一号♥交钱
$175 every month, on the first.
第一个窗口
First window.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
你在这里面照顾我妈妈吗
Are you looking after my mom in here?
所以你也是科迪家的一员吗
So you're a Cody?
你会按时收到酬劳吗
You getting paid on time?
那你为什么还要让那个女孩住进来
Then why did you move the girl in?
那个女孩
The girl.
米亚
Mia.
那个女的不为我♥干♥活
That bitch doesn't work for me.
她霸占着我们的房♥子
She's squatting at our house.
她想干什么就干什么 不论何时何地
She does whatever she wants, whenever she wants.
我不知道她住在你妈妈家
I didn't know she was living at your mom's place.
把她弄走
Get her out.
我没有让她住进你家
I didn't put her in there.
但如果她在那儿的话
But if she is there,
你最好小心点
you best watch out.
那个小婊♥子♥很危险的
That chica's dangerous.
德伦
Deran.
我需要和你谈谈 老兄
I need to talk to you, man.
我还没拿到我的文件呢
I don't have any of my paperwork or anything.
不 不是关于那个的
No, it's not about that.
好吧
Right.
我先回家了
I'll head back to the house.
回见
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表