剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我可不要因为这件案子丧失在他那的信誉
I am not blowing my credibility with him over this.
不要香菜
Mm. No cilantro.
别忘了橙汁
Oh, and O.J.
跟你们说 几天前有个家伙进酒吧
You know, some guy came into the bar the other day
要了一杯加了姜黄粉的螺丝起子鸡尾酒
asking for a screwdriver with turmeric in it.
姜黄粉
Turmeric?
家庭早餐
Family breakfast.
什么情况
What's the occasion?
这是哪位
Who's that?
一个朋友而已
Just a friend.
给我拿下辣酱
Tapatio.
你让人在这过夜
You got someone staying here?
这里不能留人
People don't stay here.
我也留过人
I have people stay here.
那是你搞的女孩
Girls you bang.
今早那些条子还跟着你吗
Was that police tail still on you this morning?
都跟了三天了
Third day in a row.
其他人都没被盯上
No one else has a tail?
你确定
You sure?
如果小乔能发现跟梢的 我他妈肯定也能
Yo, if J can spot a tail, I sure as hell can.
好吧 很好
Okay. Good.
所以只有一人被盯上了
So there's one tail.
咱们去车♥库♥说吧
Let's take it to the garage.
到时候会有卡车就位 是吧
Okay, so, the truck's gonna be there, right?
会就位的
The truck will be there.
汽车上保险了吗
Car's insured?
是的 已经上保险了
Yes, the car is insured.
我又不傻
Because I'm not an idiot.
怎么了
What?
连这么小儿科的任务都问我办没办好
Someone asks if I've done a basic, obvious task,
不就是拿我当傻子了吗
it implies I'm being an idiot.
你不是傻
Well, you're not being an idiot,
但你确实废话有点多
but you are being a little bitch.
怎么了 就因为我觉得
Why, because I'm the only one
这活不能干吗
that thinks this job is bullshit?
他又来了
Oh, here we go.
警卫还在外面
A security guard outside,
此时此刻 盯梢小乔的人
J's got a tail literally waiting for us
在外面守着我们
to come out right now.
在我看来
I'm just saying, those sound like
这就表明风险很大
significant risk factors to me.
我知道
I know.
搞得定
It's covered.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
搞得定
It's covered.
不会出事的
It'll be fine.
对
Yeah.
明天有活要干
the night before a job,
今天还留着一个人在家里啊
you invite someone into the house?
之前草草决定的
It was a last-minute thing.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
是啊
It was.
你明白自己在干什么吗
You know what you're doing?
那扇防盗门... 是推还是拉
The steel door... which way does it swing?
往里面推
Toward the back.
你完全确定吗
You are 100 percent about that?
因为戴伦有道理
Because Deran is right
一旦里面的人听到动静
the second the guys hear something on the inside,
他们就会采取行动
they're gonna make a move.
这回我替你打了保票
I vouched for you on this.
我看到个紧急把手
I saw a panic bar.
那种在门中♥央♥的装置
You know, the thing in the middle of the door...
我知道紧急把手是什么
I know what a panic bar is.
我的确看到了 好吗
Well, I saw one, okay?
门是往里推开的
The door swings toward the back.
这门离后面的墙有多远
And how far from the back wall is this door?
五六米
18 to 20 feet.
相信我
I got this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
车"不错"嘛
Yo, bitchin' ride.
本来想买♥♥保时捷的
Could've gotten a Porsche.
你帮我报销四分之一吗
You wanna pay 25 percent of that?
你怎么通过排放检测的
How'd you get this thing past emissions?
我有认识的人
I know a guy.
那人的尾气检测仪器坏了是吗
What, a guy with a broken smog checker?
能开就行
It starts and it goes.
很好
It's perfect.
上钩了吗
We got him?
上钩了
We got him.
灰色轿车
Grey sedan.
没错
Yep.
我要发火了
It pisses me off.
跟踪的人
The tail.
他该专业点的
He's supposed to be a professional.
跟着我们而不被发现
See without being seen.
你懂的
It's just, you know...
总得有金刚钻吧
learn your craft.
你留宿的那个姑娘
That girl you have at the house...
米娅 她怎么了
Mia? What about her?
我知道她不是你的高中同学
Yeah, I know you didn't go to high school with her.
她看着就是个少管所出来的
She's got juvie written all over her.
你和她什么情况
What's her deal?
我... 在一个派对上和她勾搭上的
I, uh... I hooked up with her at a party.
但你不能告诉尼基
But you can't tell Nicky, okay?
我和她说是帮朋友一把
I told her I'm just helping a friend out.
行吧 你知道
Okay, you know what?
我们手上的事够难对付了
What we do is hard enough...
还没算上感情的问题
without relationship problems.
小心自身难保
Shit'll ruin your life.
我能搞定
I'm handling it.
但还是谢谢你
But thanks.
我们就位了
We're in position.
你没睡着吧
You awake over there?
我看到你们了
Yeah, I see you.
很好
Okay, good.
好 等你信♥号♥♥
All right, we're waiting on the signal.
后面的房♥间没人
The back room is clear.
俯角拍的照"骗"
High-angle pics are bullshit.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
快看看
Check it out!
小乔可以上了
Ready for J.
去吧
Go.
这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我刚刚看到有个人戴着帽子
Hi, I just saw somebody walk into a bank
走进了银行
with his hoodie up.
我觉得他带了枪
I think he has a gun.
我们有两分钟
We've got two minutes.
天哪 真抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
先生 你没事吧 真的很抱歉
Are you okay, sir? I'm so sorry.
我不... 怎么了
I don't... What happened, man?
- 慢点 - 你受伤了吗
- Hang on... - Are you hurt at all?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
你好 能帮帮我们吗
Hey, excuse me? Can you help us out, please?
天哪 我的车
Oh, my God. Look at my car!
什么声音
What was that?
就现在
Do it.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?!
我看看后门
Hey, get back, man.
别 别 别 不要
No, no, no! Don't, man!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表