剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You catch a couple more sets?
给曼纽尔打了个电♥话♥
Called Manuel.
他勾搭上了一个精虫上脑的人
He's got a hook-up with a worm guy.
我还以为真的龙舌兰酒里面没有精虫
I thought real tequila doesn't have a worm in it.
是没有
It doesn't.
但是曼纽尔的那位正在释放铁青色的精虫
But Manuel's guy is breeding electric-blue worms.
这都是为了市场的可销♥售♥性
It's all about marketability.
我喜欢这个 “商人克雷格”
I like this, uh, "business Craig."
是吗
Yeah?
我今晚上叫了一个从佩斯卡拉来的厨师
So, I got the cook coming in from Pescado's tonight.
是吗
Yeah?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
今天不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
但你穿了你的生日礼服(一♥丝♥不♥挂♥)啊
Well, you're wearing your birthday suit.
可能是哦
Could be.
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我生病了
I'm sick.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
- 是的 我就是 - 不
- Yes, I am. - Nope.
你没生病
You're not sick.
如果你迟到太久的话 你老师会给儿童与家庭服务处打电♥话♥的
If you miss too much school, your teacher's gonna call DCFS.
你说的那个是警♥察♥吗
Is that the police?
不
No.
不 不 不是警♥察♥
No, no. Don't worry about it.
来 吃麦片粥了
Come on. There's cereal.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
早餐是很重要的
Breakfast is important.
为什么
Why?
亨利女士想要和你谈话
Ms. Henry wants to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
这是什么
What is this?
莉娜
Lena?
这是怎么回事
What happened?
没什么 我们要迟到了
Nothing. We're gonna be late.
莉娜 告诉我怎么了
Lena, tell me what happened.
我不想和你说这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
你需要买♥♥个真正的床
You need to get a real bed.
我有真正的床啊
I have a real bed.
一张阁楼上的床垫并不叫做床
A mattress in an attic is not a bed.
饿了吗
You hungry?
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
我来给你在上面弄点酱料
Let me get a little sauce on there.
好啦
There you go.
真的很美味哎
Mmm. These are actually pretty good.
牧场风味的
It's ranchero.
只是我们是在屋子里做的
We make it in-house.
- 屋内吗 - 没错
- "In-house"? - Uh-huh.
你就像在看一个餐馆老板 孩子
You're looking at a restaurateur, kid.
所以 你通过了接下来的
So, you got the European qualifiers
欧洲科伦纳资格赛 对吗
at A Coru?a next, right?
什么时候出发
When are you leaving?
我没有
I'm not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我上网查看了五项结果
I've surfed five events.
两次之后才通过了第一轮
Made it past the first round twice.
好吧 那一步步来
Okay. Well, it's heat by heat.
你知道的 这才是你的第一年而已
You know that. It's your first year.
是的 但赞助商并不会排着队给我6万美元
Yeah, well, sponsors aren't exactly lining up
让我飞到世界各地然后输掉比赛
to hand me 60 grand to fly around the world and lose.
你有实力的
You have the ability.
这只是一场心理战 所以你不能太妄自菲薄
It's just a mental game, so you're in your head too much.
我要回加里福利亚大学圣迭戈分校了
I'm going back to UCSD.
很多人第一年都会很艰难的
Plenty of people have a rough first year.
知道吗 看看阿伦·艾弗森
Okay? Look at A.I.
看他 多少年来着 两年才拿下资格赛
Took him, what, two years to qualify?
我并没有两年时间或是10万美元了
I don't have two years or $100,000.
好吧
All right.
我喜欢读大学
I liked college.
这并不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
我要去 我要去见涛
I got to... I got to go meet Tao.
看我能不能干回我以前的工作
See if I can get my old job back.
你还没吃这个呢 你要带着这个走吗
You didn't eat. You want to take this to-go?
不 不
No, no.
不过 或许我们等会儿就会再见的
Hey, maybe I'll see you later, though.
我
I...
我就在附近 所以
I'm around now, so...
行吧
Okay.
稍后见
See you later.
古德温做完了他的聘用订金期 然后这是些单子
Goodwin worked through his retainer and then some.
这是什么
Hm. What's this?
他的账单
His bill.
你在和我开玩笑吗
You're kidding me.
我没有
I'm not.
我现在并不需要这个 但我的也在这儿
And I don't need it right away, but mine's in there, as well.
这个什么时候到期
When's it due?
他的到期了
His is due now.
他是一名广受欢迎的刑事辩护律师
He's a highly sought-after criminal defense attorney.
身价不低啊
He doesn't come cheap.
是的 你懂的 我们都做得很好
Yeah, you know we're good for it.
要是你有现金流的问题的话
If you're having some cash-flow problems,
乔什 你可以告诉我 我也是你的律师
Josh, you can talk to me. I'm your attorney, too.
我们的对话都是特许保密的
That means our conversations are privileged.
蓝精灵有太多的账单了 我都不知道如何偿还
Smurf's got a lot of bills that I'm not sure how to cover.
你必须要结完账单
You have to pay the bills.
每个月都有好几万
Tens of thousands of dollars
在蓝精灵的的房♥子里流转
run through Smurf's buildings every month.
如果就因为蓝精灵进了监狱 而不再要租金了的话
If rent stops just because Smurf goes to jail,
可能会给 警♥察♥一种
it might give the cops the impression
她的房♥地♥产♥生意
that her real-estate business
不过就是洗钱而已的印象
is nothing more than a money-laundering operation.
你和你的叔叔们谈过了吗
Have you talked to your uncles?
他们不再为蓝精灵工作了
They won't work, not for Smurf.
如果我要卖♥♥掉一栋楼 我该怎么做
If I wanted to sell a building, how would I do that?
不可以
Oh, you can't.
反正 不能是现在
Not right now, anyway.
地区检察官正在调查蓝精灵的财务状况
The D.A.'s looking into Smurf's finances.
你买♥♥一栋楼的话
You sell a building,
就会把她的生意向他们透露更多
it gives them a more complete picture of her business.
不过我们可以私下买♥♥卖♥♥
Although we could do a private sale.
怎么讲
What's that?
你用我的名字向一家公♥司♥
Well, you sign over several properties
签几项条款卖♥♥出去
to a corporation in my name.
我就可以得到抵押贷款 然后向古德温付现金
I get a mortgage on it, I front Goodwin the cash,
再给你一些来付账单
I give some to you to cover the bills.
但这些财产就转移到你名下了
But that would mean that you own the properties.
在蓝精灵出来时我们就可以解决这些问题了
We could sort that out when Smurf gets out.
如果她出来的话哈
If she gets out.
不
No.
还不行
Not yet.
如果我想出了办法 会告诉你的
I'll let you know if it comes to that.
好吧 行
Okay, good.
我们课不想要蓝精灵因为被一个来自加州大学尔湾分校的人
We wouldn't want Smurf to end up with a public defender
来当公设辩护律师而结束 对吗
straight out of UC Irvine, right?
不会的
No.
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我找到了警局的资料
I got the police file.
邻居什么都没看见
The neighbors didn't see anything,
街边也没有任何摄像头
and there are no cameras on the Strand.
这花了你多少钱
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表