剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我们不清楚到底谁从巴兹那里拿了钱
We don't know exactly who took the money from Baz.
钱的事谁知道
Who knew about the money?
谁在巴兹死后立刻消失了
Who disappeared the minute Baz was killed?
露西
Lucy.
好吧 数目有多少
Well, how much was there?
七百万
$7 million.
七百万
$7 million?!
一百六十万的现金
$1.6 million in cash.
五百五十万的珠宝和黄金
$5.5 million in jewelry and gold.
所以你要我们怎么办
So what do you want us to do?
冲到墨西哥 从露西那里偷回来
Storm down to Mexico and steal it back from Lucy?
尽管你嘴上说着是我们的钱 但最后
Because you could say "our" all you want, but at the end of the day,
你也知道 你就是觉得那是你自己的
you know you consider it yours.
是你的钱
It's your money.
把钱搞回来
Go get the money back.
七百万自然会有你们的份
And you'll each get your cut of the $7 million.
立刻就分
Immediately.
我们先讨论下
Let us talk about it.
哟 你以后不要在从
Yo, I don't need you to make those collections
科迪家那个小子那里收♥货♥了 行不
from that Cody kid no more, all right?
那白人小子溜了
The guera bounced.
你要我继续盯着他们么
You want me to keep an eye on them anyway?
他们查的很深
They're into a lot of shit.
你有听过下金蛋的鹅的故事么
You ever hear of the goose with the golden eggs?
没
No.
没
No.
那去百度啊 问Siri啊 我不管
Well, Google that shit, prima, or ask Siri. I don't care.
查清楚之前 你离他们远点
But until then, I want you to stay away from them.
还有别的事么
You have anything else for me?
我需要钱
Could use the cash.
要你干活的时候 自然会告诉你
If I need you to do something, I'll tell you.
嗨
Hey.
你一点没变
You haven't changed a bit.
我倒想对你也这么说呢
I wish I could say the same about you.
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
你以为我是在夸你啊
Oh, you're assuming what I said about you is a compliment.
你来这里干嘛 比利
What do you want here, Billy?
想跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
我想我们可以聊聊
I thought maybe we could talk.
你可以做一壶你那著名的蓝精灵马天尼酒
You could mix up a batch of your famous Smurf-tinis.
你现在还是会
You still doing the thing
加一点柚子汁汽酒进去么
where you put a little spritz of grapefruit juice in there?
我一直觉得那很有格调
I always thought that was very classy.
我就是个有格调的女人
I'm a classy gal.
对 你确实
Yes, you are.
她一直在监狱里
She's been in prison this whole time.
她完全不知道我们经历了什么
She has no idea what we've been going through.
她就是疯了
She's out of her mind.
所以 坚决不 什么都不行
So, no, absolutely not. No to all of it.
我们没别人可以洗钱了
We got no one else to launder the money.
- 我们找别人 - 她就是现成的
- We'll find somebody. - She's the devil we know.
好吧 那么我们自己洗钱
Okay, well, we'll launder it ourselves, guys.
你是说你的酒吧
You offering up your bar?
我想我们应该和她合作
I think that we should work with her.
- 好了 现在你就投降了 - 不 听我说
- Great. Now you're folding. - No, listen.
确实 我们可以自己洗钱
All I'm saying is we can launder our own money, yes,
但是我们得先买♥♥些合法的产业
but first we'd have to buy a couple of legitimate businesses.
再说 你也不能跑到售♥楼♥中心
Plus, you can't just walk into a real-estate office
带着一箱子现金
with a suitcase full of cash.
一成五
15%.
我可以接受一成五
I'll do 15%.
打死我也不去墨西哥
There's no way I'm going to Mexico.
- 拜托了 哥们 - 不 没戏
- Oh, come on, man. - No way, man, no.
- 七百万呢 - 不
- It's $7 million. - No.
你还就信蓝精灵的话了
You're taking Smurf's word on that?
对 鬼才信她那七百万
Yeah, $7 million, my ass.
好吧 就算我们去墨西哥
All right, say we go down to Mexico.
收拾掉那些
Take out these sicarios
连露西吃早饭都要跟着的打手 然后呢
that are literally watching Lucy eat breakfast. Then what?
她难道还随身带着个藏宝图 在藏钱的地方标了大的X记号♥ 说钱就在这里
She's got a map on her with a big "X" that says, "The money's right here"?
什么
What?
可能埋在沙漠的某个地方
Probably buried in the desert somewhere.
我们甚至都不确定露西拿走了钱
We don't even know Lucy took it.
你不认为是她拿走的钱吗
You don't think she took it?
认为和确定 不是一回事
Thinking and knowing -- not the same thing.
好吧 我回去告诉蓝精灵她可以分15%
Okay. I'll go back to Smurf with 15%.
对了 她想让我们明天一起去趟墓地
Oh, and, um, she wants us to go to some cemetery tomorrow.
她给巴兹买♥♥了一块地
She bought a plot for Baz.
什么
What?
哇哦
Wow.
自从他们禁止我进入凯撒宫之后
I haven't had a martini that dry
我就再也没喝过这么干的马天尼了
since they banned me from Caesars.
很高兴知道我的手艺还在
Nice to know I haven't lost my touch.
是的 还在
No, you have not.
所以 你和德伦重新联♥系♥上了 是吧
So, you and Deran have been, uh, reconnecting? Hm?
是啊 我让他过来见你
Yeah. I told him to go see you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他成长的不错 他是个好孩子 你知道吗
He turned out great. He's a great guy, you know?
你养他养得不错 全都是你的功劳
You did a great job with him. You deserve full credit.
那个小孩儿
That little kid...
J 他是个 他挺聪明的
J. He's a -- He's smart.
他很 能看出来他很会处理事情 对吧
He's -- You can tell he's got his shit together, you know?
我愿意多花点时间和他在一起
I'd like to spend more time with him.
啊 你俩相处的不错喽
Ah, you two getting along, then?
是啊 你知道 有点相见恨晚的感觉
Yeah, you know, a little brief encounter.
就是 你知道的 呃 他在家吗
Just, you know -- Uh, is he around?
不在
No.
- 你见到教皇了吗 - 见到了
- Have you seen Pope? - Yeah.
我现在每次见到他 就是
Every time I see him now, it's, like, just
总感觉 他想冲我头上
a general atmosphere of, you know,
扔一把斧子
him wanting to throw an axe at my head.
给我说说弗兰基吧
So, tell me about Frankie.
弗兰基只是一个炮♥友♥
Frankie's a trip.
让她在我孩子身边晃悠可不是个好主意
Bad idea bringing her around my boys.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
看看我的孩子们
Well, look at my boys.
再看看你
And look at you.
好吧
Okay.
让我来
Let me...
给你解释一下弗兰基和我的关系 好吗
illuminate you about Frankie and me, okay?
首先 我们俩并不是夫妻
First of all, we're not married,
其次
and second of all,
相对于年轻人
I have the distinct advantage
我更有聪明才智
of wisdom over youth.
我来告诉你一个道理吧
And let me tell you something.
年轻人太无聊了
Youth is pretty goddamn boring.
我更愿意把精力
I'd rather focus...
放在你身上
...on you.
鉴于你往你的血管了注射了那一堆破东西
You probably can't even get it up anymore with all that shit
你可能都硬不起来
you've been putting in your veins.
人们可以在卧室里做很多事情 对吧
There are many things people can do in the bedroom, all right?
而性♥交♥恰好是
And intercourse happens to be
这其中最没意思的事情
one of the least interesting items
之一
on the menu.
你现在是在向我传授性知识吗 比利
Are you schooling me about sex now, Billy?
因为我是那个
'Cause I'm the little girl
教会你一切的小女孩
that taught you everything you know.
不如你到我的卧室里等我
Why don't you meet me in my bedroom
然后向我展示一下你的记性有多好吧
and show me what a good memory you have?
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表