剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
然后把他埋在沙漠里
and then bury him in the desert.
这听上去合理吗
Does that sound right?
四个成年男人在这
Four grown men here,
而我却是唯一一个有胆量的人
and I am the only one with a pair of balls.
出去说
Out back.
我们出去说 走吧
Talk about it out back, come on.
这才一周 兄弟
A week, guys.
她才回来一周 兄弟
She's been back a week, man.
有没有人想在自己醒来的时候
Anybody else wake up today
过平平常常的一天
thinking they were gonna have a normal day?
她会让我们死无葬身之地的
She's gonna get us all killed.
我在就告诉过你们她不会同意的
I told you she wouldn't take no for an answer.
我们根本不知道露西到底有没有拿钱
We don't even know if Lucy took it.
- 现在我们知道了 - 放屁
- Now we do. - Bullshit.
谁知道马尔科为了让她不再伤害自己
Who knows what Marco told her
告诉了她什么鬼话
trying to get her to stop hurting him, man?
这不行 这不行
It ain't right. It's not right.
如果露西没拿我们的钱
We wouldn't be standing here
那我们就不会站在这了 好吗
if Lucy didn't take that money, okay?
我们当时拒绝蓝精灵的时候
Smurf decided that she was gonna do this
她就已经下定决心了
as soon as we told her no.
我是不会和一个靠走私毒品
I'm not gonna start a war with some cartel bitch
和拐卖♥♥人口的臭婊♥子♥开战的
who smuggles drugs and people for a living.
我们还可以避免这件事的
We can still walk away from this.
他说的对
He's right.
让蓝精灵去想办法吧
Just let Smurf deal with it.
不行
No.
不管怎样 露西都会觉得是我们做的
Lucy's gonna think it was all of us no matter what.
蓝精灵知道
Smurf knows it.
操♥他♥妈♥的
God damn it.
从现在开始这件事就是我们接管了
We're handling this from now on in.
不用你了
Not you.
你们想怎么做
How do you want to do it?
告诉露西还钱的位置
Tell Lucy where to drop the money.
我们拿上钱以后
Once we pick it up,
就告诉他马尔科的位置
we tell her where she can find Marco.
她不会这么做的
She won't go for it.
必须要面对面交易
This is gonna have to be a face to face.
那就找个中间点
Somewhere neutral, then.
如果露西提前知道了地点
If Lucy knows the place ahead of time,
我们就完了
we're screwed.
带着马尔科太冒险了
It's too risky to move Marco.
怎么 你想在这交易吗
What, you want to do it here?
那总比在路上被警♥察♥拦下来
It's better than getting pulled over
最后搞不好发生血案 留你一车血渍强吧
with a Mexican national tied up and bleeding in your trunk.
我们可以找人在附近接应她 把她带过来
One of us could meet her close by and bring her here.
J
J.
为什么是我
Why me?
她对你放心一些 孩子
She won't expect you to be as dangerous, baby.
67号♥公路上有个迪诺斯餐厅
There's a restaurant off the 67 -- Dino's.
我不能空手套白狼
I'm not doing this without a lot of firepower.
好
Okay.
J需要巡视一遍餐厅
J needs to scout the restaurant.
然后他顺道过来帮我们送装备
He can swing by the house and get our gear.
去吧 孩子
Go, baby.
你好
Bueno.
不好意思 我西班牙语不太好
Sorry, my Spanish is a little rusty.
蓝精灵
Smurf.
你拿了属于我的东西
You have some things that belong to me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
珠宝 手表 铂金条
Jewelry, watches, platinum bars,
各种琢石 现金
cut stones, uncut stones, cash.
我们说的可是七百万呢
Totaled, we're north of $7 million.
真是把我搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
你是在假装这不是你从我这偷走的吗
Are you still pretending that you didn't steal from me?
因为你兄弟可不是这么说的
Because that's not the story that your brother is telling.
马尔科在你那吗
Is Marco with you?
是的
He is.
不管你觉得我做了什么
Whatever it is you think I did,
都是你我之间的事 蓝精灵
it's between me and you, Smurf.
马尔科和这件事一点关系都没有
Marco has nothing to do with it.
现在他有了 亲爱的
He does now, baby.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想要回我的钱啊
I want my money.
所以你是在用我兄弟做人♥质♥要赎金么
So you're holding my brother for ransom?
这可不是赎金
It's not ransom.
这叫物归原主
It's restitution.
给你几个小时
I'm gonna give you a few hours
把属于我的东西收拾好
to gather all my things together,
一会我会给你发见面的时间和地点
then I will call you with a time and a place to meet.
记得接电♥话♥
Answer your phone.
臭婊♥子♥
Puta.
老大
Jefa.
现在就去
Ahora.
怎么了 我还有客人在里面
What's up? I have customers.
你知道皮特和蓝精灵把人绑了吗
Did you know that Pete and Smurf kidnapped somebody?
不知道
No.
谁被绑了
Who'd they grab?
从蓝精灵那里偷东西的人
Got someone that stole from Smurf.
她说他们也杀了巴兹
She's saying that they killed Baz, too.
蓝精灵想让我把那个人的姐姐叫过去
Smurf wants me to bring this guy's sister to a meet.
为什么让你去
Why you?
因为她不在乎我是生是死
Because she doesn't care if I get killed.
我去 兄弟
Damn, dude.
你奶奶可真是个狠角色
You got a hard-ass abuela.
我得回去工作了
Look, I got to get back to work.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
- 今天吗 - 现在
- Today? - Right now.
听着 我不能就一个人♥大♥摇大摆地进去
Look, I'm not going in there
我需要有人帮我盯着 好吗
without someone watching my back, okay?
三百刀
$300.
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
德伦正在开车呢
Deran's moving the cars.
我知道这对你来说有多难 安德鲁
I know how hard this is for you, Andrew.
你已经倾尽全力告诉警戒巴兹有关露西的问题了
You did everything you could to try to warn Baz about Lucy.
我也是
So did I.
女人一直是他的弱点
Women were always his weakness.
要是我们拒绝你 你的后备计划是什么样的
What was your backup plan if we said no?
我没有后备计划
I didn't have one.
蓝精灵在哪
Where's Smurf?
和教皇在外面
Outside with Pope.
他停过嘴吗
Does he ever shut up?
没有
Nope.
他可能饿了吧
Think he might be hungry.
你想吃什么 马尔科
What do you want to eat, Marco?
想吃上肋 还是龙虾
You want, uh, prime rib, lobster?
不然就给他拿点水吧
Maybe we get him a water or something.
他没事的
He'll be fine.
反正要不了一会他就回家了
He's gonna be home in a few hours anyway.
我去给他拿点水
I'm gonna get him a water.
我应该告诉巴兹露西的事
Should've told Baz about Lucy.
巴兹是个成年人
Baz was a grown man.
他肯定要知道她喜欢的是什么
He had to know what she was into.
我们知道她有多危险 但一句话都没说
We knew how dangerous she was and we didn't say shit.
巴兹自己害死自己的 兄弟
Baz got himself killed, man.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是 如果他没有坑蓝精灵
It means if he hadn't ripped off Smurf,
那笔钱就还在储存器里
the money would still be in the storage unit
我们现在也不用处理这个烂摊子
and we wouldn't be dealing with any of this right now.
现在那俩人又在外面谈着什么
All that shit about going outside the family.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表