剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
这孩子还以为我要开枪打死她呢
The kid thought I was gonna put a bullet in her head.
- 怎么了 老兄 - 没多少 今儿太忙了
- What up, pal? - Not much. Pretty busy.
我发现了
I can see that.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我去办事了
I was running an errand.
别再对我说谎了
Don't lie to me again.
我没对你说谎 我去办事了
I'm not lying to you. I was running an errand.
我不想蓝精灵死在监狱里
I don't want Smurf to die in jail.
你应该知道
You should know that.
她是家人
She's family.
如果我想要她死 我会亲自动手的
If I want her dead, I'll do it myself.
我知道了米亚在蓝精灵的工资单上
And I know Mia is on Smurf's payroll.
我们的钱是都给她了吗
Is that where all our money's going?
- 她只是个朋友 老兄 - 我说了别对我说谎
- She's just a friend, man. - I said don't lie to me.
要啤酒吗
Want a beer?
不
No.
- 是的 为什么我总是 - 说重点 老兄
-Yeah, why do I always -- -Major, bro.
水从排水管里自♥由♥流出
Water flows freely down the drain.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Get you to bed.
- 这挺不错吧 - 没错
-That's good shit, right? -Yeah.
再见
See you later.
晚安
Goodnight.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表