剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
给我舔屌♥
小混♥蛋♥ 说什么呢你
没准这个小婊♥子♥想给我舔屌♥呢
危险 悬崖 退后
给你个礼物
过去的
每周六晚上
你都在扰民
你最好关了你餐厅
这附近住的都是一家人
我们会小声点的
也欢迎你们来参加派对
所以 你是用这种方式洗钱的
So, this is how you're laundering the money.
我想学习一下
I want to learn.
过来 我想让你见一见摩根·威尔逊
Come here. I want you to meet Morgan Wilson.
我想让我的孙子J现在把委托书给我
I want my grandson J given my power of attorney now.
在冲浪上最后再试一次
Hey, taking one last shot at the Q.S.
那学校怎么办呢
What about school?
我下学期会补上的
I'll make it up next semester.
等我回来后咱们再见
See you when I get back.
你认识一位叫巴里· 布莱克威尔的人吗
Do you know a Barry Blackwell?
认识 他是我哥哥
Yeah, he's my brother.
我们是昨晚一起枪击事件
We were responding officers
的负责警官
to a shooting last night.
他被发现胸部有几处枪伤
He was found with several gunshot wounds to his chest.
难以相信巴兹死了
I can't believe Baz is dead.
我爸爸死了吗
My dad's dead?
谁来照顾莉娜呢
Who's gonna take care of Lena?
她最后会被送去福利院吗
Does she end up in foster care?
她不会去福利院的
She's not going into foster care.
J 我需要你给我说的那几个人付钱
J, I need you to pay those people I asked you to pay.
我已经给他们钱了
Yeah, I already did.
我需要你再给他们一次
I need you to pay them again.
- 你好啊 - 很高兴见到你
- How are you? - Good to see you!
坐下 我来给你做点吃的
Sit down. Let me make you something.
你介意我用一下你家厕所吗
Do you mind if I use your bathroom real quick?
去吧
Go ahead.
所以 你真的打算回墨西哥了 是吗
So, you're really going back down to Mexico, huh?
我需要寻找点东西
I need to find something for me.
我会找到杀死我哥哥的人的
I'm gonna find out who killed my brother.
She stares deeply
Locked inside me
Burnin' brightly
One they know that I cannot take
Waitin' for it all to begin
Every night now, they'll win
Come and meet my black hole
Got a big black hole
Got a big black hole
I've got a big black hole
I've got a big black, big black hole
Got a big black hole inside of me
钱带来了吗
You got the money?
拿着这个 让我看看
Hold this. Let me see.
都在里面了
It's all there.
11点在第4席位
Chair 4 at 11:00.
我今天请客 到萨记吃饭
I'm buying. Sal's.
不了
No.
- 那就去你家吧 - 不 回家去
- Your place, then. - No. Go home.
叫个披萨 确保让外卖♥♥小哥看见你
Order a pizza, make sure the delivery guy sees you.
我现在贼兴奋 走吧 咱们去庆祝一下
I'm amped. Come on, let's celebrate.
那就回家打飞机去吧 明天见
Go home and jack off, then. I'll see you tomorrow.
你错过了派对
You're missing it.
我有工作要做
Got work to do.
来嘛 我们在玩儿国王游戏 就像大二那次玩儿的一样
Come on, we're playing Kings. Just like sophomore year.
停下 停下
Stop, stop.
好吧 这都是些什么
Okay. What is this shit?
账单
Bills.
水电费 物业税 保险
Utilities, property tax, insurance.
洗钱者拥有这些楼房♥
Smurf owns all of these buildings,
但是没有足够的资金流入
but there's not enough money coming in.
房♥租呢
What about the rents?
房♥租不够支付这些
It's not enough to cover it all.
好吧 你得把泳池清洁工叫来
Okay, well, you have to tell the pool guy to come,
过滤器中有一只死鸟 脏死了
because there's a dead bird in the filter, and it's nasty.
我辞退了泳池清洁工
Yeah, I fired the pool guy.
我们不能一直把钱花在这种蠢事上面
We can't keep spending money on stupid shit.
我去处理那个
I'll deal with it.
好的
Okay.
- 一会儿来找我 - 好的
- Come find me. - Okay.
I'm only lying to make you feel better
I'm only lying to feel denied
I'm no heavenly body
你们几个好啊
How you guys doing?
- 玩儿得好吗 需要什么吗 - 还好吗
- Doing all right? You need anything? - Good?
- 哥们儿 你好啊 - 你好啊
- Man, what's up? - How you doing?
I just wanna be mean to someone else
嘿
Hey.
不能再工作了 我眼睛疼
Can't do any more work. My eyes hurt.
怎么样啊
How we lookin'?
上一个点单是20分钟之前了
Last call was about 20 minutes ago,
但是这帮混♥蛋♥都不打算走
but none of these assholes are leaving.
别再给他们上酒了 他们就会走的
Just stop serving them alcohol. They'll leave.
我能看电视吗
Can I watch TV?
现在是凌晨两点
It's 2:00 in the morning.
今晚上是为什么
What was it tonight?
狼
Wolves.
好吧
All right, um...
就看30分钟 然后你就得上♥床♥睡觉去 好吗
30 minutes, but then you have to go back to bed, okay?
知道吗 你没必要害怕狼的
You know, you shouldn't be scared of wolves.
他们是忠诚的动物
They're loyal pack animals,
而且他们几乎不会攻击人类
and they almost never attack people.
特警们把他们送回黄石公园里了
The rangers put them back into Yellowstone,
把公园翻了个底朝天
turned the whole park around.
公园里有狼吗
There's wolves at the park?
在怀俄明州
In Wyoming.
离这儿很远
It's far away.
你今天不会睡觉了 对吧
You're not gonna sleep, are you?
找到杀死他的人了吗
Did they find who shot him?
你还好吗
You okay?
如要有人要来找我们的话 早就会来了
If somebody was coming for us, they would've come already.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
哦
Oh.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
天呐 我们能换个话题吗 拜托了
Jesus. Can we talk about something else, please?
我喜欢你的新发型
I like your hair.
是吗
Yeah?
遇到中年危机了吗
Having a midlife crisis?
不 就是头皮很痒
No, I just got itchy.
克雷格还在给你添堵呢
Is Craig giving you shit?
没有 我几个月没有见过克雷格了
No, I haven't seen Craig in a couple months.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
在墨西哥吧 我猜
He's in Mexico, I think.
你猜
You think?
谁知道这孩子怎么想的
Who knows with that kid.
你再来一杯喝的吗
You want another drink?
很晚了
It's late.
我觉得我应该走了
I should go, I guess.
是啊 你也许该走了
Yeah, you should probably go.
这样挺好的
That might be good.
你也许该走了
You should probably go.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我以为你说你要走了
I thought you said you had to go.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know about you,
但是我打算脱♥光♥了到后面去
but I was just gonna get naked and hang out in the back,
但是如果你要走的话
but if you have to go...
闭嘴
Shut up.
Well, the thief's hand's tired and his words are sore
From what transpired the night before
He's tired, aching
Red on his knees
Her body's shaking, but she says with ease
She say, hey, hey, take what you please
But give your smiles to me
Well, she's walkin', walkin', walkin' on a real loose log
With rocks to catch her, baby, if she falls
She say, hey, hey, take what you please
But give your smiles to me
嘿
Hey.
你又冲了几组浪吗
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表