剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
来了
Coming.
锁上了吗
It's locked?
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me! Help me!
快点 你在干嘛 快来帮我
Come on! What are you doing?! Help me!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the -- What the hell are you doing?!
把他弄到沙发上去 快点
get him to the couch! Come on!
我们当时正在跨过栅栏
We were over the fence,
结果 结果 突然间 就像 妈的
and -- and, suddenly, it was just like, shit, man!
一片混乱
It was chaos!
好吧 我们现在需要按着这里
All right. We need to put pressure on this now.
喂 我按着你了 我按着你了
Yo, I got you, I got you, I got you!
这不太妙 伙计 这不太妙
This is bad, man. This is bad.
使劲按着这里 喂 过来按着这里
Put pressure on this. Hey, hold this down right now.
- 不 伙计 - 他妈的 过来按着这里
- Hell no, man! - God damn it! Just hold it down!
- 按着这里 兄弟 - 过来
- Hold it down, bro! - Get down!
- 妈的 - 发生了什么事
- Shit. - What happened?
他们出现在后门那里
They showed up at the back door.
- 然后你就让他们进来了 - 他们是你的朋友
- And you just let them in? - They're your friends.
好吧 给你 拿着这个 赶紧离开这里 快走
Okay. Here. Take this. Get out of here now. Go.
我来处理这件事 走吧 赶紧的
I'll deal with this. Go. Now!
发生了什么事
What happened?!
我们袭击了你说的那个垃圾场
We hit that junkyard that you told us about.
那里不止有一只狗 还有一个拿着枪的人
There wasn't just a dog. There was a dude with a gun!
他妈的 那是因为你大白天没有告诉我
Yeah, no shit! 'Cause you hit it in the middle of the day
就跑去袭击它了
without telling me!
- 这件事全怪你 伙计 - 怪我
- This is on you, man. - This is on me?!
- 是的 怪你 - 德伦 德伦
- Yes! On you! - Deran! Deran!
- 这件事怪我 - 现在不行 兄弟
- This is on me?! - Not now, man!
继续按着这个伤口
Just keep pressure on the goddamn wound!
- 别碰我 - 好吗 专注这件事
- Get off me! - All right? Focus!
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital.
不行 不行 不行 这是枪伤
No. No, no. It's a gunshot wound.
急诊室会给警♥察♥打电♥话♥的
The ER will call the police.
好吧 就算叫了警♥察♥来
Well, then, the cops get called.
那是他们的问题 不是我们的
That's their problem, not ours.
不行 是我给他们说的这个活儿 好么
No, I told them about this job, okay?
这是我的错 这些人立马就会出♥卖♥♥♥我的
This is my fault. These guys will flip on me in five seconds.
妈的 伙计 喂
Oh, shit, man! Yo!
这么着吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们把提华纳那个人的地址给他们 他会没事的
W-We'll give him the address of the guy in TJ. He'll be fine.
他们要花两个小时才能到边境那里
It's gonna take them two hours just to get to the border.
- 那你想让我怎么办 - 他肯定坚持不住的
- What do you want me to do about this? - He's not gonna make it!
- 我们得想点别的办法 - 好的 好的
- We got to do something else. - Okay, okay.
回家去 把急救箱拿过来
Go home, get the first-aid kit.
我们会回来的 把这些东西都烧掉
We'll come back here, and we'll cauterize it.
- 好的 你别让他死了 - 知道了 快走
- All right. You keep him alive. - Okay, go, now!
没错 我还能硬起来
Yep. Ahh. I still got it.
听着 我的小♥弟♥弟♥没问题
Listen. My dick works again.
这对我来说可是个重要时刻 好吗
It's a big moment for me, okay?
我在庆祝
I'm celebrating.
你需要我帮你挠一下吗 亲爱的
You need a little help with that itch, baby?
你太 你太贴心了
Well, that's... very nice of you.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
现在废话少说 比利
Now cut the bullshit, Billy.
你想从我孙子那里得到什么
What do you want from my grandson?
那是我和J的事
That's between J and me.
J拿着你的钱呢 对吧
J's holding your money, right?
是啊
Yeah.
钱肯定是你找他的唯一原因
Money would be the only reason you'd be looking for him.
你们上一次工作的收益是什么
What was the take on that last job?
啊 是什么
Huh? What was it?
你想要你的部分吗
You want your cut?
因为J听从我的话
Because J listens to me.
那是一架装了大♥麻♥的飞机 最多大概有30万美金
It was a weed plane. It was like 300k, max.
如果你说有30万
Well, if you say 3,
那至少就有60万
then it's got to be at least 6.
这差事不错啊
That's not a bad haul.
你叫德伦来见我
I want you to make Deran come see me.
- 亲爱的 - 给我照办
- Sweetheart... - Do it.
德伦恨你
Deran hates you.
好吧 听我说
Okay. Listen.
他也爱你 他很矛盾
He loves you, too. He's...conflicted.
很多时候孩子们就是这样的
This is the way it is with kids a lot of the time.
你得听他们抱怨一些破事
You gotta listen to them whine about their own bullshit,
然后你再把这些屁话回给他们
then you kind of spit it back into their own faces.
你叫德伦来见我
I want you to make Deran come see me.
给我照办
Do it.
好吧
Okay.
好 好 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, thank you. Gracias, gracias.
好吧 他会在提华纳的诊所等你
All right. He's gonna be waiting for you at the clinic in Tijuana.
他的嘴唇开始发青了 伙计
His lips are getting blue, man.
他怎么样
How is he?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
他可以帮奥克斯看看
He can help Ox.
我能看一下吗
May I?
你感觉如何 伙计 我是林肯
How's it going, man? I'm Linc.
- 你叫什么名字 - 奥克斯
- What's your name? - Ox.
很高兴见到你 伙计 我需要检查一下你
It's good to meet you, dude. I'm just gonna check you out
确保 一切事都正常
and make sure that, uh, everything's okay.
你能帮我继续按着这里吗 拜托了
Can you, uh, keep pressure on here for me, please?
你给我说你的朋友出了矛枪事故
You told me your friend had a speargun accident.
那是一个枪击伤口 伙计
That's a gunshot wound, dude!
听着 伙计 我们需要你的帮助 好吗
Look, man, we need your help, all right?
嘿 嘿 听我说 听我说
Hey, hey. Listen, listen.
我和这个孩子一起长大的 他犯了一个错
I grew up with this kid, okay? He made a mistake.
只有他受了伤 但是如果警♥察♥发现
He's the only one that got hurt, but if the cops find out
他有枪的话 他就得回监狱蹲着去
he had a gun, he's going back to prison.
我不能让这件事发生 好吗
I can't let that happen, okay?
这是枪伤
That is a gut wound.
- 我知道 - 他需要做手术
- I know. - He needs surgery.
- 听着 我明白 - 不 他需要做手术
- Look, I understand. - No, he needs surgery.
听着 我明白 好吗
Look, I understand, okay?
我们想好办法了 我们在墨西哥认识一个人
We have it figured out. We have a guy in Mexico.
我们只需要让他再多活几个小时 好吗
We just need him to stay alive for a couple more hours, okay?
拜托了
Please.
- 蓝精灵 - 在这儿
- Smurf? - Yeah.
焕然如新
Like new.
你和你的叔叔们说了吗
Did you talk to your uncles?
谈过了 15%
Yeah. 15%.
露西那边怎么样
Now, what about the Lucy job?
他们算没算清楚那是笔巨款
Do they get how much money this is?
我试着跟他说了 但我只有一票
I tried to tell them, but I'm just one vote.
搞民♥主♥就会有这种问题
Yeah. That's the problem with democracy.
如果德伦肯做 克雷格也会做
If Deran would do it, Craig would do it.
什么东西
What's that?
这是我工作的一部分提成
That's some of my share from the job.
总共能拿多少
What was the total haul?
差不多75万美元
Almost three-quarters of a million dollars.
这是500块
Here's 500 bucks.
如果我再在这儿见到你 我会亲手杀了你
If I see you around here again, I'll shoot you myself.
谢了
Thank you.
我从没来过这儿
I was never here.
是克雷格提议说给你打电♥话♥的
It was Craig's idea to call you.
你刚刚本来可以走的
You could've just left.
真是好主意
Great idea.
等会儿还你衣服
I'll get the shirt back to you later.
林肯本来可以叫警♥察♥的
You know Linc could've called the cops?
是啊 那奥克斯就会死了
Yeah, well, Ox was gonna die.
你关心吗 反正你都和阿德里安搞上了
What do you care? You're screwing Adrian anyway.
可能我就喜欢在生活中
I don't know. Maybe I kind of liked the idea
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表