剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
No.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你知道...
You know...
你和别人说话的时候
when you talk to people like that,
你得说你真的很高兴
you just got to say you're really happy.
说你很幸福 一切都很好
You say you're happy and everything's okay.
就算是和医生也要这么说
When you talk to the doctor, tell him the same thing.
为什么
Why?
因为人们喜欢看起来一切都好
Because people like that seem nice.
他们看似助人为乐 其实并不是
They seem like they want to help you, but they don't.
所以下次见到她
So when you see her again,
你要说什么
what are you gonna say?
我很好 一切都好
I'm happy. Everything is okay.
对
Correct.
晚餐想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
意大利面
Spaghetti.
意大利面 好的
Spaghetti. All right.
紧急 酒吧见
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
有些事情我们没有注意
We've been lax on a few things...
结果回过头来威胁到我们自己了
Things that are gonna come back and bite us in the ass.
没注意什么
Lax on what?
镇子
Town shit.
这些事情本来该由我们料理的
Stuff that we're supposed to be taking care of
但我们没有
but we're not.
现在你在钱的事上已经很在行了
Now, you've been doing good on that money shit, man,
但是我们的人际很糟糕
but public relations has suffered.
看看我们都在这干了些什么吧
I mean, look at everything we do around here.
派对 贷款 赞助清理沙滩
Throw parties, loan money, sponsor beach cleanups,
让年轻人用上好的冲浪板
make sure the kids get decent boards to ride.
得了 你觉得我们白送似的出租这些公♥寓♥
Come on. You think we're renting out those apartments
完全是大发慈悲 没有其他目的吗
for next to nothing out of the goodness of our hearts?
不
No.
我们住这 人们都知道我们做什么
We live here, and people know what we do.
你要害我倒闭吗
Are you trying to get me shut down?
把她带走
Get her out of here.
嘿 黎娜 你去让恺给你
Hey, Lena, how about you have Kai
做个三明治好吗
make you a sandwich, okay?
没事 去吧
It's okay. Go ahead.
怎么了
What's up?
今天晚上我们得去收拾些人
We need to make a run on some guys tonight...
教教他们做人 立个威
Tune 'em up, send a message.
今晚
Tonight?
镇上都在传我们有麻烦了
Word around town is that we're having some problems,
说科迪家现在不行了 弱爆了
that the Codys are distracted, weak.
这会让我们成为靶子
That makes us a target.
我们现在要是不能统领好欧申赛德
Now, if we can't police Oceanside ourselves
不能阻止新帮派出头
and stop other crews from coming in,
完蛋的就是我们了
that brings heat on us.
所以没错... 就是今晚
So yeah... tonight.
地方你去调查过了
You cased the place?
- 是啊 - 他们多少人
- Uh-huh. - How many?
五个 也可能六个
Five, maybe six.
"可能"
"Maybe"?
好吧 我们四个人
Well, we got four.
只要我们出其不意 应该没问题
As long as we surprise 'em, we should be good.
不 你们只有三个人 我还要照顾黎娜呢
No, you got three. I got to take care of Lena.
我顶多当司机
I'll drive, but that's it.
行吧 三对五
All right, so it's three against five.
我们强势出击 行吧
We go in strong, all right?
别紧张兄弟们 你们会不虚此行的
Relax, bro. You're gonna love it.
为什么我不能和你一起
Why can't I come with you?
不行就是不行
You just can't.
所以你就把我自己留在这
So you're just gonna leave me here all alone?
比利和弗兰基不是还在么
Aren't Billy and Frankie here?
他们去吃玉米饼了
Well, they went to go get tacos.
他们很快就回来了
They'll be back soon.
小乔 我们还在这干嘛呢
What are we still doing here, J?
真扯淡 我们聊过了啊
This is bullshit. We talked about this.
没错 我也告诉过你没那么简单
Yes, and I told you it's not that simple.
所以呢 他们说什么你就去做什么吗
So, what, you're just gonna do everything that they tell you to do?
你就这么被他们当枪使
You're just gonna be their bitch?
听着 这不是我的错
Look, it's not my fault
你的家人不欢迎你尼基
your family doesn't want you around, Nicky.
你还能怪他们吗
Jesus, can you blame them?
我很快回来
I'll be back soon.
跪下 你这群混♥蛋♥
On your knees, assholes!
- 我们走 - 过来
- Let's go! - Come on!
过来... 跪下 不许动
Come on... down. Don't move.
- 跪下 - 跪这
- On your knees! - Get down.
手背到身后 快点
Hands behind your back, come on!
- 安全吗 - 对 我们去看看楼上
- Secure? - Yeah. We'll go check upstairs.
好
All right.
你们死定了 听见了吗 你们所有人
You're dead. You hear me? All of you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
"教皇"伯伯 他们好了吗 我想小便了
Are they almost done, Uncle Pope? I have to pee.
差不多了
Yeah. Almost.
小乔 快上去看看 快点
Yo, J. Go check it out, go check it out!
- 走 - 小乔 上面怎么了
- Let's go! - J, what's going on?
快点
Come on!
好耶
Oh, yeah.
好了 我们撤吧
Okay, let's go!
找到什么了
What you got?
好了 看看这个
There we go. Look at this!
- 好了 - 是不错
- I like that. - Not bad.
不错
Not bad.
滚出欧申赛德
Stay out of Oceanside.
那个躲在衣柜里的家伙
That guy in the closet
像个蜘蛛猿似的
was like a Goddamn spider monkey or something.
听上去小乔可是又救了你
Sounds like J saved your ass again.
是吧 那个小变♥态♥
Right? Little psycho.
希望那不是他平时打飞机的手
Just hope it wasn't his jerking-off arm.
我逮住他了
I had him.
真的 你做得不错
Nah, you did good. Seriously.
没错 很不错
Hell yeah, you did.
我们都不错
We all did good.
你们看吧 这才是重点
But don't you see? This is what it's all about.
我们彼此支持 有问题大家一起解决
Us having each other's backs and handling our own shit.
我们需要再干一票了
We need another job.
如果你们感兴趣
I might have something for us...
我倒有计划
If you guys are down.
什么
What is it?
是大♥麻♥基地
It's a weed farm.
全是现钞
It's all cash.
能赚不少
Could be big.
我们该试试
Let's do it.
这才像样
That's what I'm talking about.
等我吸完这包
Soon as I move this,
我就帮大家赚点零花钱
I'll get us all some walking-around money.
嗯 靠你了废柴
Yeah, right, you Goddamn degenerate.
草 怎么回事
Holy shit! What happened?
枪走火了 那把枪走火了
The gun went off. The gun went off.
保持清醒尼基 和我说说话 没事的
Stay with me, Nicky! Stay with me! It's okay!
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
都是我的错
I really messed up.
你发誓你不会让我就这么死了的对吧
You just have to promise me that you won't let me die.
好吗 就... 别让我就这么死了
Okay? Just don't... Don't let me die.
我爱你
I love you, okay?
只是
Just...
小乔 你能...
Can you... J?
你能... 你能回来吗
Can you... Can you come back?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表