剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
What's up, Arnie?
装备不错啊 哥们儿
That was a nice set, man.
谢谢 伙计 我玩儿得挺开心的
Aw, thanks a lot, man. I had a good time.
嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah.
他做得不错
Yeah, he did okay.
你侄子说你今年不赞助南加州作战部队了 怎么回事
What's with your nephew saying you won't sponsor SoCal Grom this year?
什么东西 冲浪比赛吗
What, the surf competition?
我去你妈妈家拿支票
I went to your mom's house to get the check.
那孩子说蓝精灵入狱之后 他在管事
The kid said with Smurf in jail, it's his decision.
真的 哥们儿 我不知道你在说什么
Really, man. I don't know what you're talking about.
蓝精灵已经赞助南加州作战部队好几年了
Smurf's been sponsoring SoCal Grom for years.
是么 我不知道这件事
Yeah, I didn't know that.
每年5千美金只是笔小钱 混♥蛋♥
5K a year's a small price to pay, asshole.
下一位
Next.
你好 能给我开个汇票吗
Hi. Can I get a money order, please?
- 多少钱的 - 两千四百美金
- For how much? - $2,400.
黄热病 臣服吧
* Yellow fever, on your knees
18美金 让我们开开眼
* $18, now we'll see
嘿
* Hey
打开房♥门 迎接欢呼吧
* Open door, count the cheer
我来享受第三世界的辛勤劳作
* I drink on your third-world tears
嘿
* Hey
让我的夜生活 再次狂欢起来
* Make my night time oh, so bright again
在我们眼皮底下洗钱
Laundering money right under our noses
把我们当傻子耍
like we're assholes.
咱们去会会这些新朋友们
Let's go make some new friends.
走吧
Let's do it.
嘿
Hey.
妮琪
Nicky?
你还好吗
You okay?
这不是我想象的那样
This isn't how I pictured any of this.
你要去哪儿
Where're you headed?
去工作
Just work.
我可以送你去
I can give you a ride.
谢谢 不用了
Oh. I'm good, but thank you.
不 我这不是疑问句
Nah, I'm not asking.
走吧
Come on.
打烊了
Uh, we're closed.
20分钟后再开
I don't open for another 20 minutes.
我来找德伦·科迪
Looking for Deran Cody.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是科迪先生吗
Are you Mr. Cody?
那得看情况
Uh, it depends.
有何贵干
What do you want?
我是杰夫·斯图尔特
I'm Jeff Stewart,
加利福尼亚就业发展局的
California Employment Development Department.
你有雇佣一个叫约瑟·罗伯斯的人吗
Did you employ a Jose Robles?
该死
Shit.
罗伯斯先生申请了失业索赔
Mr. Robles filed an unemployment claim,
但记录显示你的酒吧
but there's no record of your bar
没有交失业保险
paying unemployment insurance.
是的
Yeah.
他从厨房♥里偷东西
He stole shit from the kitchen.
他从冷冻库里偷牛排
He was taking steaks out of the freezer.
我不管你为什么赶他走
Doesn't matter why you let him go.
你还是欠州政♥府♥一份保险
You still owe the state.
我这有本册子
I have a brochure here
上面阐明了你要做什么
that explains what you need to do.
你当业主多久了
Okay. How long you been the owner?
几个月
A few months.
我们会计算出的你的拖欠款项
We'll have to calculate your back payments.
这些都作为罚金处理
There'll be a penalty,
但我们可以给你安排付款计划
but, uh, we can put you on a payment plan.
我不知道
I didn't know...
你做生意 就得负责任
You own a business, you have responsibilities.
- 你有会计吗 - 没有
- You have an accountant? - No.
你该请一个
Well, you should.
你是谁
So who are you?
我是J的朋友
I'm a friend of J's.
不 你不是J的朋友
No, you're not a friend of J's.
我就是想找个地方发泄一下
I just needed somewhere to crash.
把我在左边的车身修理店放下来
It's gonna be the auto body shop on the left.
谢谢载我一程
Thanks for the ride, man.
找其他地方发泄去
Find someplace else to crash.
我得去工作了
I gotta get to work.
J
J?!
嗨 J
Yo, J!
他早些时候出去了
He left earlier, man.
孩子总是到处乱跑
Kid's always on the move.
依我说 你得淡定
Needs to chillax, if you ask me.
你找他干嘛
What do you need him for?
有事搞砸了 我得找人帮忙搞定
Boy's messed up, and I gotta fix it.
她在找什么
What's she searching for?
她对所有的食物都很感兴趣
Uh, she's into all that foraging shit.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Anything I can do to help you?
你有五千美元吗
Yeah. You got 5 grand?
没有
No.
J有五千美元给你吗
J's got 5 grand to give to you?
蓝精灵为孩子们赞助了一场冲浪比赛
Smurf sponsors this a surf contest
但付不起冲浪板的钱
for kids that can't afford boards
- 还有其他各种东西 - 是吗
- and all that kind of shit. - Yeah?
J没告诉我就撤资了
And J's pulled out of it and didn't tell me.
那就去告诉蓝精灵
So tell Smurf.
不 我不会去那的
No, I don't really go out there, man.
你没去监狱探望过她
You don't visit her in jail?
没有
No.
即便是我都知道她是被冤枉的
Even I know that's a big mistake.
我的天
Holy shit.
你想干嘛 皮尔斯
What do you want, Pearce?
坐下 珍妮
Have a seat, Janine.
我站着就行
I'll stand.
你让J管事了
So, you left J in charge, huh?
对于他这个年纪的孩子来说
Boy, that's a lot of responsibility
这责任似乎重了点
for a boy his age.
他得买♥♥那么多汇票
And all those money orders he has to buy.
我无法想象 他这个年纪的孩子
You know, I can't imagine why a kid his age
为什么要买♥♥那么多汇票
would be buying dozens of money orders.
我的孩子
Hey, my kid,
他用苹果支付买♥♥这 用Venmo(支付软件)买♥♥那的
he's Apple Pay this, Venmo that.
但J 他是保守派
But J. He's -- He's old school.
J
J?
怎么了
Yeah?
这都是些什么
What's all this shit?
是租金
It's the rents.
你
Hey, you, uh --
- 我们的工资单都是你做的 对吧 - 没错
- you do all the payroll for us, right? - Yeah.
我一做完这个
Yeah, I'll get you your paychecks
就把你的支票给你
as soon as I'm done with this.
我的酒吧出了点小问题
Uh, I got a little problem with my bar.
我都是以现金支付的
I, uh, pay everybody in cash,
但有个混♥蛋♥申请了失业保险
but some asshole decided to file for unemployment.
现在局里的人要来罚我款
Now the state's kind of coming down on me, so...
你没买♥♥失业保险吗
You haven't been paying your unemployment insurance?
我保留了记录
I got -- I keep records.
就是税啊什么的
It's just that the taxes and shit,
太花时间了
it just takes too much time.
我付了自己的
I mean, I pay mine.
他们不该自己付吗
Aren't they supposed to pay theirs?
是我们付了你的
We pay yours.
蓝精灵帮你付了W2
You get a W2 from Smurf.
什么东西
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表