剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
"这酒我们买♥♥了"
"We're taking the beer."
真霸道
Bad boy.
是啊
Yeah.
我只在代数课上见过他
I had never seen him outside of algebra.
我从来没听过他说话
Hell, I had never ever heard him talk before.
我们走到酒水店后面
But we go behind the liquor store
喝酒 亲热
and drink beer and make out.
很棒
It was awesome.
然后呢
And what?
你们从此亲密无间了
Y'all been thick as thieves ever since, huh?
小乔和我经历了很多
Well, J and I have been through a lot.
他妈妈死的时候我陪着他
I was there when his mom died.
我再你给拿一杯
Let me get you another.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell is this?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing out here, man?
嘿 嘿 戴伦
Hey, hey. Deran.
天啊 嘿
Jesus Christ. Hey.
举起手来 出来
Put your hands up! Get out!
天啊
Jesus.
我去
Shit.
戴伦...
Deran...?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
嗯 我是比利
Yeah. It's Billy.
我去
Shit.
你♥爸♥爸
It's your father.
他们特别想让我一起去
They really wanted me to go with them,
可是我说 "真的吗 爸爸 关岛诶"
but it was like, "Seriously, Dad? Guam?"
大概只有一条飞机跑道和两个小旅馆吧
It's like an airstrip and two hotels.
关岛在哪
Where the hell is Guam?
反正是在海上吧
Somewhere in the ocean.
你不用接吗
Do you need to get that?
不
No.
反正
Anyway...
反正 我在这里经历了很多 所以...
Anyway, I have too much going on here, so...
是吗 比如
Yeah? Like what?
妹子 你觉得我是会告密的人吗
Girl, do I look like a snitch to you?
你们抢银行
Y'all are robbing banks.
得了
Oh, please.
你知道抢银行的人平均
You know the average bank robber
能抢到大概五千吧
gets, like, 5 grand?
十万以下的我们都懒得起床
We don't even get out of bed for less than 100k.
我们抢过游艇
We robbed a yacht.
游艇
A yacht?
我觉得那个海军士兵看上你了
I think that Marine digs you.
海军很酷
Marines are cool.
可靠 爱国
Reliable, patriotic.
你应该和他聊聊
You should go talk to him.
我有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend.
你看过"海的女儿"吗
You ever see "The Little Mermaid"?
那个儿童电影吗
The kids' movie?
对 好多年前吧
Yeah, like a million years ago.
我长大的时候
When I was growing up,
一大家子只有这张DVD
it was the only DVD the group home had.
我翻来覆去看了一遍又一遍
And I watched it over and over again.
我一直无法理解
It never made any sense to me.
她放弃一切得到双腿
She gave it all up to grow legs,
和一个男的在一起
be with a dude.
她还是条鱼的时候 她拥有一切
When she was a fish, she had everything.
你是说我是条鱼吗
Are you saying I'm a fish?
我是说 你硬要把自己融入
I'm saying you're trying to live in a world
不属于你的世界
you're not from.
你和小乔是怎么回事
What's the deal with you and J?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
嘿
Hey.
怎么样
How's it going?
你好吗
How are ya?
我现在好多了 谢谢
I'm doing much better now. Thank you.
弗兰基和我
Yeah, so Frankie and I
最近开车沿着西海岸来来回♥回♥
have been just driving up and down the coast.
做什么
Doing what?
我不知道从何说起 老弟
Uh, I wouldn't even know where to start, man.
我听说蓝妈妈被抓了
You know, I heard Smurf got busted.
我就想
And, uh, I just thought
可能正是联络的时候
it might be a great time to catch up.
因为 她不喜欢我在身边
'Cause, you know, she never really wanted me around.
我不想说监狱里的人坏话
And I hate to speak ill of the incarcerated,
但蓝妈妈是女魔头一个
but Smurf could be a real ball buster.
好了 我得走了
All right, I gotta go.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, man, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
没事 你是我爸爸
It's no big deal. You're my father.
跟上过蓝妈妈的另外百来号♥人
As opposed to the hundreds of other guys
不一样
that banged Smurf.
好吧
Right.
我只是觉得也许
I just thought maybe, you know,
也许有一天你需要移植肾了
you might need a kidney one day.
好吧 再见
All right. See ya later.
我想赢得那件夹克
Oh, I wanted to win that jacket.
我打赌肯定非常好看
I bet it was super hot.
有流苏
It had fringe.
我卖♥♥了149盒
I sold 149 boxes.
没有人比得上我
No one was even close to me.
但是在我们交上数字的前一晚
But the night before we handed in our tallies,
凯莉·德内罗的爸爸从她那里买♥♥了150盒
Kaylee DelNero's dad bought 150 boxes from her.
他是律师
He was a lawyer.
太阴了
Oh, Douche.
我在核对当天早上发现的
Well, I found out the morning of the check-in.
我伤心地走到他身边
So, I go up to him all sad...
"没人买♥♥我的饼干"
"No one bought any cookies from me."
- 可恶 皮特 - 然后他当场那买♥♥了两盒
- Damn, Pete. - And he buys two boxes right there.
你就不能留个语♥音♥邮件吗
You can't just leave a voicemail?
- 砰 有151盒了 - 没错
- Boom. 151. - Yeah.
因为我和其他人在一起
Because I was with somebody.
你特意卖♥♥了两盒
You made a point of selling two boxes
- 给对手的爸爸 - 听我说
- to the father of the girl...? - Listen...
- 食屎吧 - 我听到了些科迪的事
- Eat it. - I heard some interesting Cody stuff.
休想打败姑奶奶
You don't step to this Brownie.
尼基 你真的很有趣
Nicky, you're really funny.
是吧
Ha, yeah.
不 认真的 你很幽默
No, seriously. You're funny.
你真的很... 有意思
You're really... interesting.
谢谢你
Oh... thank you.
他们看起来没有威胁
They seem harmless.
并不是
They're not.
你对他有什么印象
What do you remember about him?
我记得他
I remember him laughing
边在厨房♥水槽里小便边笑
while he took a piss in the kitchen sink.
我记得他是个混♥蛋♥
I remember he's an asshole.
我还记得蓝妈妈把他逐出家门
And I remember Smurf kicking him out.
甩掉他们
Get rid of them.
你在偷我东西吗
You stealing from me?
如果你在找我的钱包 我藏起来了
If you're looking for my purse, I hide it now.
你要偷什么
What you stealing? Huh?
没什么
Nothing.
那你为什么从后门进来
Why did you come through the back door then?
你打算什么时候去他那
When are you going to visit him?
我不去
I'm not.
你知道他要出来了
You know he is gonna get out.
他来电♥话♥我要跟他说什么
What do I tell him when he calls?
跟他说我死了
Tell him I'm dead.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表