剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You need me.
我可以帮你掩人耳目
I can help you cover your tracks.
你用了多少步
How many steps did you take
建立了控股公♥司♥ 一个吗
to establish the holding company? One?
蓝精灵在这个镇上有很多朋友
Smurf's got a lot of friends in this town.
她很快就会知道发生了什么事
Not gonna take her long to figure out what happened.
那么她会对你做什么呢
What will she do to you then?
要游16公里才能到岸边
It's a 10-mile swim to shore.
起来
Get up.
你要手脚并用了
You want to be able to use your hands.
- 起来 - 不
- Get up!- No!
站起来
Stand up!
过来吧
Come here!
J J 求你不要把我扔在这里
J!J, please don't leave me here!
J 我能帮你
J, I can help you!
J
J!
J
J!
J
J!
我们离开的时候 我希望你们这些堕落的人
And while we're away, I expect all you degenerates
能买♥♥到足够的新藏品
to buy enoughof the new collection
来维持我们的股价上涨
to keep our stock price up.
我一定会把苏菲关在鲨鱼笼子里的
I'll be sure to post all of the pictures on Instagram
所有照片发到照片墙上
of Sophie in a shark cage.
当然不会了
Um, definitely not.
她比看上去更有冒险精神
She's more adventurousthan she looks.
就像我说的 伙计们 来冲浪吧
As I was saying, guys, here's to SurfGlo, huh?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你会知道的
You'll see.
谢谢大家 感谢你们所做的一切
Thank you, guys, for everything you do,
你们所做的 就是我们将来要做的
what you've done, what we're gonna do in the future.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
那么 呃 你的口音是怎么回事
So, uh...what's with the accent?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
也许吧
Maybe.
你曾经去过那里吗
You ever been there?
澳大利亚吗 没有
Australia? No.
那里很好吗
Is it nice?
不知道
Wouldn't know.
有钱人都什么毛病啊
What is wrong with rich people?
金钱就是毒药
Money's a drug.
你把钱都花来买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥ 开始搞收藏
You run out of things to buy,you start collecting shit.
你怎么知道艺术品这些事的
How'd you know all the stuff about art?
我爸以前很感兴趣
My dad was into it.
那个嬉皮士是你♥爸♥
The van hippie,your dad?
他了解这些艺术品吗
He knew aboutall this art?
家里有一副画伴随我长大
We had a painting when I was growing up.
画的是海上乘风破浪的小船
It was, um, this little sailboat on a stormy sea.
那是伦勃朗唯一的一幅海景画
It was the only seascape Rembrandt ever painted.
是1990年从波士顿博物馆偷的
Was stolen from a museumin Boston in 1990.
那个嬉皮士是个盗画贼
The van hippie was an art thief?
那话价值数百万 但我爸不想卖♥♥
It was worth millions,but he never sold it.
因为太喜欢
Loved it too much to let it go.
现在那副画在哪
So where is it now?
不知道 可能是在我爸住的地方吧
I don't know.Wherever he is, I guess.
这些能值多少钱
So, how much is all this worth?
三四十万吧
300, 400 grand.
也许更多
Maybe more.
比艺术品更容易中标
It's a better target than the art.
可以拿到黑市卖♥♥
Could fence this.
蓝精灵把你变得胸无大志了
Smurf has you thinking small.
是么
Oh, yeah?
你也这么想吗
Is that what you think?
你不需要枪
You don't need a gun.
不需要打碎窗户
You don't need to break a window.
你只需要信任你的人来开启大门
You just need someone who trusts you to open the door.
你在哪呢 孩子
Where are you, baby?
派对一小时前就开始了
The party started an hour ago.
大家都来这找莉娜了
People are here looking for Lena.
回个电♥话♥
Call me back.
谢谢 我来和她谈谈
Thank you. I'm gonna go talk to her.
好的
Okay.
贝拉 我能和莉娜聊一会吗
Bella, can I talk to Lena for a second?
谢谢
Thanks.
他们看起来不错
They seem nice.
我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
总是生气
I'd get angry all the time...you know?
孩子们以为这样很有意思
Kids thought it was funny,
所以他们就偷走我东西欺负我
so they'd steal my things and push me around.
我那时很小
I was kind of small.
所以我就生气打人
So I'd get angry and --and hit somebody.
老师们就会发火
Teachers would get mad.
但他们从没看见别的孩子怎么欺负我的
You know, they never saw what the other kids did.
人人都觉得我
Everybody thoughtI was...
很卑劣
terrible,
连蓝精灵也是
even Smurf.
我可能真的挺差劲的
I guess maybe I was pretty awful.
唯一对我好的人就是我姐姐
The only person that was nice to me was my sister.
第二个人是你♥爸♥
Your dad was the second.
然后你你妈
And then your mom.
我向他们发誓好好照顾你
I promised them I was gonna take care of you
我会做到的 好吗
and I'm gonna do that, okay?
能抱抱我吗
Can I have a hug?
这什么地方
What is this place?
我买♥♥下来的
I bought it.
喜欢的话你可以住这
You can stay here if you'd like.
卧♥槽♥ 金主爸爸
Damn, daddy!
好啊
Okay.
我本来可以住那种
I mean,I would've just taken
一个月一百刀的破房♥子的 但是
some $100-a-month shithole,but...
你也会住在这吗
Are you gonna stay here, too?
不 现在还不会
No, not yet.
你是从上份工作挣的些钱吗
You make that much money off your last job?
钱是从那来的
Come on. Where's it from?
你的脸怎么弄的
What happened to your face?
好吧 这些是为了
Okay. So, is this all just to get me
让我盯紧皮特吗
to keep an eye out on Pete?
我又不是妓♥女♥
'Cause I'm not a hooker.
不
No.
不 我只是 需要个除家族以外
No, I just -- I-I just need someone outside the family
我现在能信任的人
I can trust right now.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
我最信任你了
You're my best option.
你穿过街
* You walk the street
锈迹在你脚下
* With rust beneath your feet
留下痕迹
* It leaves a trace
你像条蛇
* You sure did like a snake
莉娜在哪
Where is Lena?
我把她送回寄养家庭了
I gave her back to the foster family.
什么
What?
他们会收养她
They're gonna adopt her,
你会让他们这么做的
and you are gonna let them.
是吗
The hell I am.
只要她去那里住
As long as she's there,
我就不会告诉别人
I won't tell the others
是你杀了巴兹
that you had Baz killed.
什么
What?
孩子 你是又糊涂了吧
Baby, I think you're confused again.
你知道你脑海里如何有了这个想法吗
You know how when you get an idea in your head
还无法摆脱一遍遍的琢磨
and you obsess on it over and over?
我们都开始担心你了
We're all starting to get worried about you.
总之 是什么阻止了我不立刻开车
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表