剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
See you later.
怎么了
What's up?
我们有 麻烦了 老兄
Yeah, we got -- we got a problem, man.
在外面
Outside.
嘿 F女士
Hey, Mrs. F.
灰猫讨厌坐车
Gray Cat hates riding in cars.
她得了老年痴呆一类的病
She's got like dementia or something.
我不知道
I don't know.
- 那辆车呢 - 是她的
- And the car? - It's hers.
开走她的车会更容易甩掉跟着我的小尾巴
It was easier to lose my tail if I took her car.
而且 我觉得这车
Also, I think it's better
也消失了会更好 对吧
if the car's gone, too, right?
你说 消失 是什么意思
What do you mean "gone"?
我不知道在这种情况下
Well, I-I don't know what we do
我们该做什么
in situations like this?
什么情况下
Situations like what?
如果警♥察♥问她租金的事
If the cops ask her questions about the rent,
我们就完蛋了
we're screwed.
好吧 你想做什么呢
Okay. What do you want to do?
你想毙了她吗
You wanna shoot her?
J在吗
J around?
你总是在找这男孩呀
You're always looking for that boy.
他刚刚还在呢
He was here a minute ago.
我觉得他离开了
I think he split.
这儿真好 这么多树
So nice here. All the trees.
我觉得我可以正常呼吸了
I feel like I can breathe.
树林是地球的肺 你知道吗
Trees are the lungs of the world, you know?
是的 我猜也是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你还要这个吗
You want this back?
归你了
It's all yours.
我们很关心莉娜的幸福
We care about Lena's well-being.
但我们需要找到她这侵略性行为的根源
But we need to get to the root of this aggression.
我和克拉丽莎的父母谈过了
I spoke to Clarissa's parents.
他们不会起诉的
They're not gonna press charges.
但我觉得我们都认可
But I think we can both agree
这种行为是不能被允许的
that this isn't acceptable behavior.
这 这不像她做的
This -- it's not like her.
她 她刚失去了双亲
She just -- She just lost both of her parents.
她接受了什么样的悲伤辅♥导♥呢
What kind of grief counseling is she receiving?
她应该找人倾诉的
She should be talking to someone.
这会有帮助
It would help.
她不需要心理医生
She doesn't need a shrink.
坦白地说
To be quite frank,
我觉得她需要
I think she does.
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
你剪了她的头发吗
You cut her hair?!
只有我了
It's just me.
只有 我一个人了
I'm -- I'm all by myself.
我没办法一个人做到
I can't do this by myself.
我需要 我需要你的帮助
I need -- I need your help.
因为我不知道该做什么了
Because I don't know what to do!
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me!
你得 你得做正确的行为
You gotta -- You gotta act right!
你不能把事情变得更糟了
You can't make shit worse!
你知道我费了多大功夫才让你上这所学校的吗
Do you know how hard it was for me to get you in here?
我根本不想来这儿
I don't wanna be here.
你想的
You do.
是的 你想的
Yes, you do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以呢 我数了
So, I've counted out
我付过钱的小时数 好吧
all the hours I've paid out, right?
已经开业五个月了
Been open for five months,
我有四个领最低工资的
I got four full-time employees
- 全职员工 - 我们要去哪儿
- at minimum wage -- Where're we going?
包括小费
Including tips.
卡伊能拿到很好的小费
Kai's been great with tips.
我不用给小费交税 对吧
I don't have to pay shit on tips, right?
德伦 我们要去哪儿
Deran, where are we going?
你住在在哪儿 富勒顿女士
Where do you live, Mrs. Fullerton?
我没有嫁给哈罗德·富勒顿
I didn't marry Harold Fullerton.
他不停的向我求婚
Well, he asked and asked.
但我拒绝了
But I said no.
坚持着我的立场
Stood my ground.
好吧 但你还住在克利夫兰 对吧
Okay, but you still live in Cleveland, right?
不是克利夫兰
Not Cleveland.
科林代尔 土生土长的
Collingdale, born and reared.
自从我21岁起 就住在北境和莫宁赛德的
Lived on the corner of North and Morningside
拐角处了
since I was 21.
已经九年了
Nine years now.
好吧 所以是 科林代尔
Okay, so, Collingdale?
是的 没错
Y-Yeah, that's right.
嘿
Hey.
我花了些时间才拿到的
Took me a second to get it.
没有蓝精灵在这儿照顾你
Must be strange without Smurf around
你肯定感觉很奇怪吧
to take care of you.
你知道 我很高兴我们这么做 卡特
You know, I'm really glad we do this, Carter.
我只是不知道
I just didn't know.
还有 你哥哥看起来不错啊 老兄
And, uh, your brother looks great out there, man.
记得按时交钱就行
Just pay the goddamn money on time.
好的 我们到了
All right, we're here.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我可以吃点东西
I could eat.
是吗 好的
Yeah? Okay.
去拿上她的随身物品
Get her carrier thing.
再把她的身份证从钱包里拿出来
And her I.D. out of her purse.
好的 富勒顿女士 你可以出来了吗
Okay, Mrs. Fullerton, you want to step out?
我帮你出来
I'll help you out here.
小心别磕头
Watch your head getting up.
在这儿上台阶了
Take this step here.
往这儿走
There we go.
我们要走到那边的那个凳子上去
We're gonna go over to this bench over here.
确保这里没什么东西了
Make sure there isn't anything in there.
好的 你想在这儿坐会儿吗
Okay, you want to plop down right here?
好的
Okay.
我可以给你买♥♥点东西不
Can I get you anything?
你想要杯奶昔之类的吗
You want a milkshake or something?
好吗 好的 好啊
Yeah? Okay. Great.
我们走吧 把这个项圈拿下来
Let's get it going. Take that collar off this.
我可以去给你买♥♥个新的 这个 好的
I can get a new one of these. There. Okay.
我们一会儿见 好吗
We'll see you in a little bit. Yeah?
好的
All right.
你真要给她买♥♥东西吃啊
You really getting her something to eat?
不
No.
没有伪装我什么也不是 *
* I am nothing without pretend
我知道我的想法 *
* I know my thoughts
没法忍♥受它们 *
* Can't live with them
没有男人我什么也不是 *
* I am nothing without a man
我知道我的缺陷 *
* I know my faults
但我无法隐藏它们 *
* But I can't hide them
我还留着我的乳牙呢 *
* I still keep my baby teeth
在床头柜上 *
* In the bedside table
和我的首饰放在一起 *
* With my jewelry
你仍然和我一起睡在床上 *
* You still sleep in the bed with me
我的首饰和乳牙 *
* My jewelry and my baby teeth
我不需要新朋友了 *
* I don't need another friend
他们中的大部分人 *
* When most of them
我还跟不上呢 *
* I can barely keep up with
我完全可以牵自己的手
* I'm perfectly able to hold my own hand
但我还是亲不到我自己的脖子 *
* But I still can't kiss my own neck
火热的约会呀
Hot date?
是的
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表