剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
她律师认为她可能无法脱身
Her lawyers think she might not get out.
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
我想你应该告诉皮特我没有钱
I think you should tell Pete that I don't have the money.
休息一天吧
Take a day.
我会替你打掩护的
I'll cover for you.
如果你想做一些无法挽回的事 确保万无一失
If you're gonna do something you can't take back, just be sure.
关你什么事
What do you care?
就是有点喜欢你
Kinda like you.
不想让皮特给你漂亮的脸蛋来一拳
Don't want Pete to take a bat to that pretty little face.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, man?
- 我没事 - 你看起来有点烦躁
-Yeah, I'm fine. -You look a little antsy.
什么
What?
你去把这些盘子换掉吧
Why don't you go switch out those plates?
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
谢了
Thanks.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
你知道吗 他不应该在这里买♥♥东西的
You know, he shouldn't buy from down here.
这儿所有东西里都含有芬太尼
Lace all their shit with fentanyl.
比利不介意芬太尼
Billy can handle fentanyl.
是吗
Yeah?
你也注射那玩意儿吗
You into that shit, too?
怎么 你介意吗
Why? Would it bother you?
你看起来很喜欢参加聚会
You seem like you like to party.
我不注射东西
I don't do needles.
龙舌兰 茉莉 可♥卡♥因♥
Tequila, Molly, coke.
我更喜欢这些
That's more my speed.
你不喜欢模糊的东西
You don't like fuzzy.
你喜欢明亮的
You like bright.
有道理
That makes sense.
所以 你曾经住在货车里 是吗
So, you used to live in a van, huh?
你们家是吉普赛人吗
Family of gypsies?
我爸爸是个职业军人
My dad was career military.
他有个老婆 三个孩子 一只拉布拉多犬 住在栅栏里面
He had a wife, three kids, chocolate lab, picket fence,
但是他不满足
but he couldn't get comfortable.
所以他在酒吧勾搭上了我妈
So he hooked up with my mom at a bar,
有了我 然后他们私奔了
had me, and they ran off together.
你的兄长们肯定很讨厌你
Your sisters must have hated you.
我从来没见过他们
I've never met them.
并且别人怎么看我 这不管我的事
And what other people think of me is none of my business.
比利想从我兄弟这里得到什么
What's Billy want with my brother?
他看起来不像是一个想要重新恢复联♥系♥的爸爸
Doesn't really seem like the dad who's looking to reconnect.
我怎么知道
How would I know?
你和他是一起的 不是吗
Well you're with him, aren't you?
你身上带着有趣的气场
You have an interesting aura.
是吗 它怎么说的
Oh, yeah? And what's it say?
它说
It says...
“不要看我
"Don't look at me.
我是个愚蠢的人”
I'm the dumb one."
它说 比起领导你更喜欢跟从
It says you follow instead of lead.
除了性♥爱♥
Except sex.
那是你擅长的 对吧
That's your superpower, huh?
你是在问我活儿好不好吗
You asking me if I'm any good?
我知道你很好
I know you are.
但是你藏起来了
But you're hiding behind it.
藏什么
Hiding from what?
我不知道
I don't know...
但是我很有兴趣
but I'm interested.
你必须聪明才能擅长
You have to be smart to be good at it.
看看一个人想要什么 并给他们
Figure out what a person wants, give it to them.
好的性♥爱♥是精神层次的
Good sex is spiritual.
心灵上的
Psychological.
得知道如何让一个人高♥潮♥
Gotta know what makes a person tick,
让他们感到羞耻的是什么 他们讨厌自己哪里
what they're ashamed of, what they hate about themselves,
他们想让别人看见什么
what they wish other people could see.
好吧 所以
All right, so...
你为什么和比利在一起呢
what are you doing with Billy?
那哥们儿就是个屌♥丝
The dude's a loser.
- 比利吗 - 对
-Billy? -Yeah.
比利只是 我的车夫
Billy's...just my ride.
他只是你的车夫 好吧
He's just your ride. All right.
我的灵魂
* Well, my soul
我不知道你还资助了冲浪运动员
I didn't know you sponsored surfers.
我没钱继续巡演 所以
Yeah. I couldn't afford to stay on the tour, so I --
我们是一起长大的
And we grew up together.
你们一起长大的
You grew up together?
对
Yeah.
因为你让我撒谎
* Since you left me lying
怎么了
What?
我不是傻子
Well, I'm not an idiot.
我做不到的事
* I simply cannot do
那挺好的
It's cool.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
你不是我睡的第一个人
you're not the first person I've had sex with.
那是好久之前的事了
It was a long time ago.
把画面涂红
* Paint this picture red
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
看见这个了吗
You see this?
这就是你不接我电♥话♥的后果
That's what happens when you don't answer my calls.
你去亚利桑那见我们的朋友了吗
Did you visit our friends in Arizona?
没有
No.
我告诉你去做什么事的时候 我可不是在请求
When I tell you to do something, I am not asking.
蓝精灵 我是唯一能不让你的熊猫眼
Smurf, I'm the only reason that that black eye
每天都出现的人
isn't an everyday occurrence.
注意点
Watch yourself.
我是唯一来看你的人
I'm the only one that visits you,
唯一在乎你待这里的人
the only one that gives a shit that you're in here.
如果我不再来了
If I stop coming,
你会死在这里的
you're gonna die in here.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这是什么意思
What did you do?
我愿意把你开的条件交给地方检察官
I'm willing to take your terms to the DA,
但三年可不够
but three years isn't gonna cut it.
你承认杀了哈维·卡诺
You plead to arranging the Javi Cano murder,
你可以在多诺万服刑8到10年
you'll do 8 to 10 in Donovan,
但我需要你孩子们真正的罪行
but I need real crimes on your boys.
你胆子真是大了 皮尔斯
You got some set of balls, Pearce.
我跟你说
I'll give you that.
8到10年是盗窃案 珍妮
8 to 10 is a steal, Janine.
岩田聪想把你关一辈子
Iwata wants to put you away for the rest of your life.
你掌握的证词都是屁话
I think your witness testimony is bullshit.
如果你手上没点真料
There is no way you'd come in here
你是不可能到这儿来
offering me an eight-year vacation
给我送上八年的假期
if you had anything real.
你想冒这个险吗
Is that a risk you want to take?
我的孩子们都是他们社团的支柱
My boys are pillars of their community.
安德鲁尽力了 他已经改过自新了
Andrew did his time. He's reformed.
德伦是小企业主
Deran is a small-business owner.
克雷格掌管家族财产
Craig manages the family properties, and J --
J还是个孩子
J is just a kid.
我们明天
I'll see you tomorrow...
法庭再见
in court.
怎么样
What's up, man?
- 你咋样 - 不错
- You good? - Yeah.
我的文书拿来了吗
Got my paperwork?
谢了
Thanks, man.
你们是在贩毒吗
You guys running drugs or something?
当然没有
Nah. Nothing like that.
就在角落里 驾驶室里能调温度
It's around the corner. Temp control's in the cab.
换块板子就行
Just change the plates.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表