剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 她肯定很害怕 - 坐下等着 先生
- She's gonna be scared.- Take -- Take a seat, sir.
嘿
Hey.
所以呢 你想看着我坐在烘干机上吗
So, what, you want to see me sit on a dryer or something?
这个地方要出♥售♥ 我想买♥♥下来
This place is for sale. Think I might buy it.
所以你让我大老远跑过来
So you dragged me all the way over here
就是为了谈谈商业房♥地♥产♥吗
to talk about commercial real estate?
你需要钱
Well, you need money.
我需要有人经营这里
I need someone to take care of this place.
你想在这里洗钱吗
You want to run cash through this place?
有何不可呢
Why not?
这里按季度算钱
'Cause it runs on quarters.
洗钱要洗很久呢
It's gonna take you forever.
一个月一万五美金
$15,000 a month.
好吧
Okay.
在自助洗衣店洗钱
Laundering money through a laundromat.
还挺有诗意的
That's kind of poetic.
我还有别的事情需要你做
There's something else that I might need you to do.
我去找林肯修复了一下关系
You know, I might have fixed things with Linc.
我去找他谈了一下
I went by and talked to him.
我为你感到难过 伙计 但是你知道吗
I felt bad, man, but you know what?
我觉得他可能会回来找你的
I think he might be coming around.
闭嘴 好吗
Stop, okay?
- 我不喜欢他 - 你喜欢他
- I didn't like the guy. - You like him.
不 我不喜欢 是你喜欢他 好吗
No, I don't. You like him, okay?
没准儿你应该和他约会
Maybe you should date him.
戴着他蠢了吧唧的帽子 然后带他去冲浪
Wearing his stupid hats and taking him surfing and shit.
你知道吗
You know what?
我 我不需要你的帮助 好吗
Just -- I -- I don't need your help, okay?
我不需要你帮我
I don't need your help.
雷恩怀孕了
Renn's pregnant.
不 不 不是我的 但是
No. No, it's -- it's not mine, but...
好吧 挺好的
Okay, good.
你用这件事躲过了这一枪
Well, you dodged a bullet with that one.
怎么 你现在想当爸爸吗
What, you want to be a dad right now?
我也说不好 可能吧
I don't know, man. Maybe.
好吧 当不当爸爸
Okay, be a dad, don't be a dad.
我现在没法和你扯这件事
I -- I can't deal with this shit right now.
你好 早上好
Hola. ?Cómo estás?
你们要去哪里
Where you going?
墨西哥
Mexico.
电♥话♥响了
The phone's ringing.
这里是小皮特店
Little Pete's.
不 他现在不在
No, he's not in right now.
你来啦
There he is.
嘿 孩子 J在哪儿呢
Hey, man. Where's J?
不道儿啊
Don't know.
你想来点这个吗
You want some of this?
不用了
No.
来一瓶吗
You want one?
好啊
Sure.
你觉得我应该等着
Hey, you think it's right
拿我该分得的那笔钱吗
that, uh, I have to wait for my cut on the job?
我们都要等
We all wait.
为什么 我们已经是成年人了
Why? We're adults.
这不是我能做主的
Not my call.
是啊
Yeah.
你当然不能做主
Of course it's not your call.
他们给你系了一条紧紧的狗绳
They keep you on a tight leash.
你就像家庭宠物一样
You're like the family pet.
吃屎去吧 比利
Eat a dick, Billy.
每个家庭里都有这样的人
Every family's got one.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢 兄弟
The hell are you talking about, man?
你就像个浮球
A floater.
也像冲不下去的狗屎
The turd that just won't flush.
你想咋地 兄弟
What's your problem, man?
你兜里还有多少钱
How much money you got in your pocket?
没错 这就是你的答案
Right. There's your answer.
你知道吗 我需要钱的时候
You know what, I can get my money
我可以随时去储存器里取钱
from the storage unit anytime I want.
钱都在储存器里 是吗
Money's in a storage unit, huh?
在储存器里比和你放一起安全
Yo, it's better off there than here with you.
你可能一周就都挥霍光了
You'd probably blow through it in a week,
在码头下面吸毒过量啥的
OD under the pier or something.
我不如这样
I tell you what.
你现在带我去储存器
Take me to the storage unit right now,
我给你我的分红的百分之十
I'll give you 10% of my cut.
没门
No.
别这样嘛
Come on!
我们这样的浮球 必须要团结起来啊
Floaters like us, we gotta stick together.
我和你有天壤之别 比利
I'm nothing like you, Billy.
嘿 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
你和我也没差多少
You're one needle away from becoming me.
看起来有些萧条
Looks pretty rundown.
这片地区正在崛起
This neighborhood's on the rise.
客人都什么什么样的 大多数都是军人吗
What about the clientele? Is it mostly military?
是啊 但是一直有
Yeah, but we got people
从圣地亚哥来的客人
coming up from San Diego all the time now.
我是说 你可以把这个地方好好装♥修♥一番
I mean, look, you spruce it up,
请个DJ 这就是小年轻的天堂
add a deejay, it's hipster heaven.
那年度收入大概有多少
So, um, annual income is approximately...?
我可以给你拿财务计划
Look, I can get you financials, okay,
但是这个地方很有发展潜力
I mean, but this place is about potential.
预计是90万
Now, it's listed at 900K.
但是这里的主人很想把这卖♥♥出去
But the owner's eager to sell,
如果你有兴趣开价
so if you're interested in making an offer,
我很快就能办下来
I'd do it soon.
只要你在这里融♥资♥就行
As long as your financing is in place.
- 没关系的 我有很多现金 - 好极了
- Well, that's fine. I got cash. - Great.
他们要在这个街区开一家星巴克
They're putting in a Starbucks down the block.
还有一个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的药房♥
A weed dispensary, too.
对正确的买♥♥家来说 这个地方就是一座金矿
This place could be a gold mine for the right buyer.
好的 非常感谢
Okay. Well, thank you very much.
- 小心点 - 好的
- Take care. - All right.
我是J 请留言
It's J. Leave a message.
这个孩子是个混♥蛋♥
This kid's a prick.
他还是个青少年呢
He's a teenager.
是啊
Exactly.
你得聪明点
You have to be smart.
你不能骂他 他不会听的
You can't yell at him. He won't listen.
需要找人来教训他
Somebody needs to kick his ass.
在你打了别人之后 他们还会给你钱吗
People usually give you cash after you kick their ass?
你觉得他们都讨厌他
You think they all hate him,
但是这个孩子能管着所有的钱是有原因的
but there's a reason the kid's holding all the money.
是啊 因为他会最先被人打死
Yeah, 'cause he's gonna get shot first.
他需要感到自己有权力才行
He needs to feel powerful.
所以你就给他权力
So let him.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我能在你这待一会吗
Can I hang out here for a bit?
可以啊
Yeah.
教皇想让比利离我远点
Pope is trying to push Billy away from me
他从来都没问过我到底想不想让他在我身边
even though he never really asked if I wanted him around.
蓝精灵和他上♥床♥
And...Smurf is screwin' him just to --
我不知道 可能是想让我更恨他吧
I don't know -- try and make me hate him or something.
是啊 我不知道怎么回事
Yeah, I don't know.
克雷格完全就是个混♥蛋♥
Craig's being a total asshole.
他早就把林肯从我身边吓走了
He already scared Linc away from me.
林肯走了 是吗
Linc's gone, huh?
是的 但其实我根本就不喜欢这个人
Yeah. I mean, I didn't even really like the guy.
你可以试着喜欢他
You can like him.
不了 我真的不喜欢他
Nah, I mean, I-I really didn't like him.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表