剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我第一次知道发型是遗传的
You know, I never knew haircuts were hereditary.
我希望你不是打算常住在这 亲爱的
I hope you're not planning on staying here, baby.
不会 我会去找我自己的地方
Nope. Getting my own place.
真的吗
Really?
押一付一 保证金
First and last month's rent, security deposit?
你有那么多现金吗
You got all that cash?
我有啊
Yeah, I got it.
- 那活分到的钱 -没错
- From the job, right. - Yep.
早啊
Morning.
我去游个泳
I'm going for a swim,
然后再抽根烟
and then I'm gonna smoke a joint.
等你追忆完过去后 很欢迎你能加入我
You're welcome to join me once you're done reminiscing.
追忆过去 这说法真有意思
"Reminiscing" -- That's an interesting way to put it.
孩子们已经把分成给你了吗
So the boys gave you your cut of the money already, huh?
不呢 但他们会的
No, but they will.
你一直都那么好骗
You were always such a trusting man.
是的 之后我就遇见了你
Yeah. And then I met you.
那钱你一分钱都看不到的
You're never gonna see a penny of that money.
我会看到的
Yeah, I will.
盗亦有道
Honor among thieves.
诸如此类吗
Shit like that, huh?
要是你想让我去和他们谈谈 我能帮你
Now, if you want me to talk to them for you, I can do that.
不 不 我不想你去和他们谈
No, no. I don't want you talking to them, okay?
没有人比那些孩子更讨厌你了
Nobody hates you more than those boys.
真的吗
Really?
也许我是例外
With the possible exception of me.
你养了群聪明的孩子
You raised some smart kids,
他们知道别去压榨出点子的人
and they know not to screw the idea man.
你在巴厘岛玩儿的怎么样
How was Bali?
冲浪挺不错的
Surf was good.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get back?
几周前吧
A couple weeks ago.
你在那边生病了吗
You got sick when you were there?
为什么这么说
Why?
你来医院了
Hospital.
我需要看一下医生
I had to see my doctor.
我做了超声波检查
I had an ultrasound.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
等等 是 是不是
Wait, is -- is it...
是我的吗
Is it mine?
不是
No.
谁是孩子的爸爸
Who's the daddy?
我该走了
I should go.
- 等等 等等 嘿 我是孩子爸爸吗 - 不是 格雷格
- Wait, wait. Hey, am I the daddy? - No, Craig.
- 我 我可以帮你的 - 不用了 谢谢
- I -- I could help. - No, thanks.
雷恩
Renn.
我没事
I'm good.
好吧
All right.
照顾好自己
Take care, then.
我会的
Always do.
- 给你 兄弟 - 终于来了
- Here you go, pal. - Finally.
嘿
Hey!
能和你说两句话吗
Talk to you for a second? Yeah.
稍等我一下 我就在后面
Hey, give me a minute. I'll be in the back.
什么事
What's up?
呃 我思考了一下
Uh...I been thinkin'.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
想了什么事
About what?
蓝精灵可能是故意扰乱我思维
Smurf might just be messin' with my mind,
但是我得问一下
but I gotta ask.
你们不会骗我的钱的 对吧
You're not gonna screw me on my money, right?
不会
No.
好吧 很抱歉这么问你
Okay. I'm sorry I even asked.
你知道她是什么样的人
You just know how she is.
我只是 我和她一起待了一会儿
I just -- I spend a little time with her,
你知道我的意思吗
you know what I mean?
是啊 你不能让她
Yeah. Well, you just -- you can't let her.
我在尝试
I'm tryin'.
是啊
Yeah.
你们真的不会骗我的 对吧
You're not gonna screw me, right?
- 老天啊 比利 - 不 不 不 我知道 我知道
- Jesus Christ, Billy. No. - No, no, no, I know. I know.
我们不会骗你的 好吗
We're not gonna screw you. Okay.
我得给你重复几遍啊
How many times do I gotta say it?
我很抱歉 我知道你喜欢我
I'm sorry. I mean, I know you like me.
你可能不想承认 但是这段时间
You don't want to admit it, but this has been a --
我们这段时间一起相处的 很好 对吧
Me hanging out with you has been -- been great, right?
我也这么觉得的 我想的是
Me, too. I think it's...
孩子 我想的是
I mean, dude, I'm thinking like
我要在这里再呆一段时间
I'm gonna hang around a little more,
再多待一段时间
like, spend some more time.
所以 我在想给自己找个住处
So -- 'Cause I'm thinkin' I might actually get my own place.
这就意味着 你知道的
Which means, you know...
我需要一点现金
I'm gonna need some cash to do that.
我知道 你会拿到你的那笔钱的
Yeah, and you'll get your cash.
是啊 但是 我现在就
Yeah, but, like, I need it --
我现在就需要这笔钱 孩子
I'm gonna need it now, dude.
我得 你知道的 我需要
I gotta, like, put a, you know -- I got --
我知道 但是J在管这件事 好吗
I -- I know, but J is in charge of this job, okay?
每次我和你提钱
Every time I talk to you about money,
你就提到那个孩子的名字
that kid's Goddamn name comes up.
那是因为 比利 我们的规矩就是这样的 好吗
Because, Billy, that's how we work, okay?
有人在管着钱
Someone is in charge of the cash,
然后去洗钱
and then they launder it,
然后再把钱还给大家
and then they dole it back out to everybody else
这样大家就不会一下子花完
so they don't go spending it all
最后被警♥察♥们盯上了 好么
and end up on a cop's radar or some shit. Okay.
好吗 这就是我们的规矩
Okay, that's just how we work.
要不你把J的电♥话♥给我吧
Why don't you just give me J's number
我直接和他谈
so I can talk to him directly?
说真的
Seriously.
好吧
All right.
我可以给你J的电♥话♥
You can have J's number,
但是最终他给你说的
but he's just gonna end up telling you
和我现在和你说的一样
the same shit that I'm telling you.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
你需要钱来度过难关吗
Do you need some money to tide you over?
需要
Yeah.
我有账单要付
I got bills to pay.
哦 你还有账单要付呢
Oh, you got bills to pay?
没错 我有账单要付
Yeah! I got bills to pay.
好吧 行吧
Yeah, okay.
给你 500美金
Here. $500.
应该够你花了 对吧
That should be enough, right?
但是 别一下子花光了
Just, uh, don't go and shoot it all up at once
回来吊在我这一棵树上 好吗
and die on me, all right?
儿童家庭服务中心 早上好
DCFS. Good morning.
把这些表格填好 然后先坐下等着 好吗
Fill all this out for me and have a seat, all right?
雷切尔·尼尔
Rachel Neal!
过来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
一般要等多久呢
How long is the wait usually?
他们会叫你的
They'll call you.
什么时候呢 我今天是第一个来的
Yeah, but when? I was the first one here,
但是到现在都没有叫我
and I still haven't been seen.
- 你预约了吗 - 没有
- You got an appointment? - No.
等轮到你了他们会叫你的
So they'll get to you when they can.
听我说
Listen.
我需要找人谈谈我侄女的事
I need to talk to somebody about my niece.
这是她第一次进入寄养系统
This is her first time in the system.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表