剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You can always keep armpit showering
水槽里清洗你的腋窝
out of the sink at your bar.
过来
Come here.
真好
Mm-hmm.Really good.
去换件衣服吧 我给你做一份烤奶酪
Go change and I'll get you a grilled cheese.
你想来一份吗
Would you like one?
她讨厌那所豪华的新学校
She hates that fancy new school.
不 她不讨厌
No, she doesn't.
他们让她休学了 你没给我说这件事
They suspended her.You didn't tell me that.
那是这个县里最好的学校
It's the best school in the county.
我不知道什么样的人会让
I don't know what kind of people suspend a child
一个失去双亲的孩子停学
who lost both her parents.
她是一个聪明的孩子
She's a very smart girl.
我可以像教你那样在家教她
I could always home school her like I did you.
我要出去一下
I have to go out for a bit.
你能照顾她一下吗
Can you watch her?
我一直在照顾她
I've been watching her.
当然了
Of course you have.
你会做烤奶酪 对吧
You can make a grilled cheese, can't you?
所有东西都是粉色的
Everything's pink.
你不喜欢粉色吗
You don't like pink?
拿着你的背包 我们去个地方
Grab your backpack. We're going somewhere.
上来
Get in.
什么
What?
上来 不然我就撞死你
Get in or I'll run you over.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?!
乔希
Josh!
教皇叔叔会在码头那里等我们吗
Is Uncle Pope gonna be waiting at the docks?
给蓝精灵打电♥话♥
Call Smurf!
我来和她谈 我们能解决这件事的
Let me talk to her. We can work this out.
我们到底要去哪里
Where are we going?!
她在捉弄你 J
She's playing you, J!
我想想啊
Ah, let's see.
你 大个子 来负责厨房♥和客厅的
You, big guy, will be handling recessed lighting
隐藏式照明
in the kitchen and the living room.
我想在楼上的卧室里有一套全新的系统
I want a whole new system upstairs in the bedrooms.
哦 在第一层和第二层的艺术品上
Oh, and spotlightson the artwork
都要有一些聚光灯 效果要足够好 先不说那个了
on the first and the second floor, but enough about that.
过来一下
Come here for a second.
好了
All right.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我刚买♥♥的 所以
I just bought it, so...
我想说的是 这对于这个空间来说太大了吗
I...I mean, is it too big for the space?
不 不
No, no.
太完美了
It's perfect.
是 是 很酷
Yeah, yeah,it's -- it's cool.
我喜欢这些饱和的颜色
I love these saturated colors.
这些笔触赋予了这幅画如此多的质感
The brush strokes, I mean, they -- they give it so much texture.
我喜欢这幅作品的基调
I love the tensionin the piece.
呃 有种紧张感
It's, uh, suspenseful.
紧张感
Suspenseful.
色彩不混淆
The colors don't bleed.
他们彼此对立
They're in oppositionto one another,
就像他们在画布上争夺空间一样
almost like they're fighting for space on the canvas.
你觉得如何 丹尼
What do you think, Danny?
呃
Uh...
哦 丹尼
Oh, Danny.
丹尼不喜欢现代艺术
Danny does not love modern art,
但别因此和他有代沟
but, uh, don't hold that against him.
哦 是吗 那他欣赏哪位画家
Oh, yeah? Who's your guy?
伦勃朗 对吧
Rembrandt, right?
他喜欢那些荷兰大♥师♥
He loves those Dutch masters.
是的 没错
That's right, yeah.
那么 丹尼 你不是澳洲人
So, Danny, you're not an Aussie.
你是哪里人
Where are you originally from?
哦 北海岸 他在北海岸长大
Oh, North Shore.He grew up on the North Shore.
- 对吧 - 是的 没错
- Right? - That's right, yeah.
好极了 那么你冲浪吗
Right on.So you surf?
因为在我走之前
Since before I could walk.
我得向你请教一下风土人情
I'll have to get you some swag, then.Hmm.
你是我冲浪线的粉丝吗
You a fan of my surf line?
当然 有谁不是呢
Of course. Who isn't?
嘿 回答得好 伙计 请稍等一下
Hey, good answer, buddy. Give me just a minute.
我去给他看一些
I'll go down and show him something
我们的新收藏品
from our new collection.
你是超大号♥的 对吧
You're an extra large, right?
- 你来找我吧 - 好的 伙计
- You got me. - Yeah, buddy.
太好了
That's so nice.
伦勃朗
Rembrandt?
你做的很好 科林很喜欢你
You're doing great. Collin loves you.
科林·弗朗西斯来自苏弗洛对吧
Collin Francis from, uh, SurfGlo, right?
是的 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
这家伙为了个疯子做了价值100美元的大♥麻♥项链
Dude makes $100 hemp necklaces for kooks.
奇怪的是他现在没有带着一个鲁莽的警卫
Surprised he's not wearing a rash guard right now.
他的身价是5亿美元
Well,he's worth $500 million.
好吧 他还是个白♥痴♥
Well, he's still a douche.
你知道把所有的这些艺术品都藏起来是件痛苦的事 对吧
And you know it's a bitch to fence all this artwork, right?
到处都是联邦调查局的人 你得找个私人买♥♥家
Feds are all over it. You got to find a private buyer.
这要花很长时间
It takes forever.
谁说过要偷艺术品了
Who said anything about stealing art?
我把妮娜熊从蓝精灵奶奶那儿拿回来了
I took Nina Bear from Grandma Smurf's,
但如果你还想从衣橱里再拿点衣服的话
but if there's anything you want out of your closet,
你现在就该去了
you should take it now.
我们为什么要逃跑
Why are we running away?
没有啊 我们只是 我们只是去旅行
We're not. We're just -- We're just taking a trip.
我们要住在哪里
Where are we gonna live?
一个很棒的地方
Someplace great.
我要在哪里上学
Where would I go to school?
等我们到了那里就会知道的
We'll figure it outwhen we get there.
我和贝拉有双层床和蹦床
Me and Bella had bunk beds and a trampoline.
贝拉
Bella?
在寄养家庭
The foster family.
你是喜欢他们的是吗
You liked them, huh?
我们要成为姐妹的
We were gonna be sisters.
你有自己的家 我是你的家人
You have a family.I'm your family.
但是我让你难过
But I make you sad.
你在说什么 我没有难过
What are you talking about? I'm not sad.
你总是难过
You're always sad.
你没有员工去做这些事吗
Don't you have employees for that?
你想要干什么
What do you want?
言出必行 儿子 言出必行
Word is bond, son.Word is bond.
你还要惩罚我多久 德伦
How long are you gonna keep punishing me, Deran?
也许直到你不再把我扯进你的破事里
Maybe till you stop dragging me into all your bullshit.
我很担心教皇
I'm worried about Pope.
我觉得露西在墨西哥的时候干扰到他了
I'm thinking Lucy got into his head down in Mexico.
他不睡觉
He isn't sleeping.
你从他那里听到什么了吗
You heard anything from him?
他有那种表情
He's got that look he gets,
那种在别处的表情
that -- that somewhere-else look.
他还没和我说过话
He hasn't spoken to me in...
很久
long time.
很久了
Long time.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
教皇现在需要家人的陪伴
Pope needs his familyaround him now.
大概一个小时后我要在家里
I'm having a little welcome-home party for Lena
为莉娜开一个欢迎回家的派对
in about an hourat the house.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
我希望你能来
I hope you stop by.
蓝精灵不知道我们在这里 是吗
Smurf doesn't know that we're here, does she?
你是在陷害我吗 J
Are you framing me, J?
你需要我
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表