剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
他说他无能为力
* Said he can't do nothing for me
医生 快过来
* Doctor, come over
溜进我发烧的梦中
* Slip into my fever dreams
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
冰♥火♥两重天
* Hot chills
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
冰♥火♥两重天
* Hot chills
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
冰♥火♥两重天
* Hot chills
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
冰♥火♥两重天
* Hot chills
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
冰♥火♥两重天
* Hot chills
汗流浃背
* Sweat break
我们要偷什么
So, what are we gonna steal?
所有东西
Everything, baby.
当然都要偷了
Absolutely everything.
你怎么保住这些东西
How you gonna fence all this stuff?
我在东部有个朋友 她会举♥行♥一次房♥地♥产♥拍卖♥♥
I have a friend back East. She'll hold an estate sale.
你能得多少
How much will you clear?
6到10万美元买♥♥家具
60 to 100 grand for the furniture.
地毯和瓷器卖♥♥30万
Another $30,000 for the rugs and china.
她会把贵的酒放到网上卖♥♥ 一次卖♥♥一瓶
Expensive wine she'll put on eBay, one bottle at a time.
剩下的都给亚利桑那州一个伙食承办商
The rest goes to a catererin Arizona.
你信任这些人吗
You trust these guys?
她信任
She does.
他们是给她打工的
They work for her.
- 有枪吗 - 没有
- Guns? - Nope.
谁都没有枪吗
None of 'em?
没人会为了家具和
No one's shooting anyone over
铜盆铁锅朝别人开枪的
some furniture and copper pots.
这么一来
Well, in that case...
干杯
cheers.
我们什么时候能拿到剩下的钱 蓝精灵
When are we gonna get the rest of our money, Smurf?
“你好 妈妈 你怎么样啊”
"Hello, Mom. How are you?"
我很好 宝贝 你好吗
I'm good, baby. How are you?
“挺好的”
"Fine."
我需要我的那份钱
I need my cut of the Lucy money.
你听起来好像很着急的样子
Sounds like you're in a big hurry.
我要买♥♥点东西
I'm buying something.
真的吗 什么东西
Really? What?
一栋房♥子
A house.
在哪儿
Where?
在太平洋岸边 酒席承办商附近
On Pacific, near Chair Six.
真好啊
Good for you.
你都这么大了 不能在你的酒吧上面那个小地方住了
Too old to sleep in that crawl space above your bar.
是啊 我们今天去看了房♥子 然后出了一个价
Yeah, we looked at the place this morning, made an offer.
“我们”是指谁
Who's "we"?
艾德里安 他要搬来和我一起住
Adrian. He's moving in with me.
艾德里安会出钱吗
Adrian putting up any money?
我能不能拿到我那部分钱 蓝精灵
Am I gonna get my cut or not, Smurf?
你需要多少
How much do you need?
130万美元
$1.3 million.
你知道吗 海景房♥的房♥价正在上涨
You know, prices are going updown by the beach.
你办理按揭付款了吗
You getting a mortgage?
能还是不能 蓝精灵
Yes or no, Smurf?
没问题 你会留下来吃晚饭吗
No problem. Will you stay for dinner?
不 不行
No, I can't.
那明天呢
What about tomorrow?
我会做炸鸡
I'll make fried chicken.
你可以把艾德里安带过来
You can bring Adrian.
喂
Hello?
摩根死了
Morgan's dead.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right?
哦 没事 嗨 宝贝 你要出门吗
Oh, fine. Hi, baby. Going out?
祝你一天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
他应该 很快就回来了
He should, um...be back any minute.
他来了
There he is.
我需要你解决这件事
I need you to finish it.
什么时候
When?
米娅
Mia!
怎么了
?Qué pasa?
我们要开车出去一趟
We need to take a drive.
我还没有整理完这些订单
I'm not done with the orders yet.
不 你整理完了 走吧
Yes, you are. Let's go.
等等 等一下
Wait.Wait a second.
你不觉得我们应该离开了吗
Don't you think we should leave?
我每次干完一大票
Every timeI finish a big job,
我愿意小小的犒劳一下自己
I like to reward myself with a little treat.
冰淇淋吗
Ice cream?
你吸过精炼可♥卡♥因♥吗
You ever free base?
我带来了一些硬货庆祝一下
I brought some rocks to celebrate.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
- 我能放点音乐吗 - 别放
- Can I turn on some music? - Leave it off.
我不是给你说了 我们不和科迪家打交道了吗
I told you we were done with the Codys, huh?
我有没有给你说离他们远点
Told you to stay away from them, que no?
你和他们家的孙子什么时候搞在一起的
How long you been spreading your legs for that Nieto?
几个月前吧
Couple months.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他让我睡在他们家里
He lets me sleep at his house.
别再占别人便宜了 小姑娘
Giving it up cheap, chica.
你呢 贱♥人♥
What about you, puta?
你还没离开那个傻瓜呢 人精
You still giving it up for that tonto, Spider?
喂 喂 喂 喂 够了
Hey, hey, hey, hey! iBasta!
够了 姑娘 你快住手
iBasta, puta! You knock it off!
你最好想清楚这个
You better get this through your head, huh.
这可不是什么罗密欧和朱丽叶的爱情故事
This ain't no Romeo and Juliet shit.
并且你也不是朱丽叶 小姑娘
And you. You ain't no Juliet, puta.
我长了青春痘的爱人啊
* My pock-faced darling
在一个清新通透的早晨
* Pebble-dash morning
你永远
* Yours forever
属于我
* Mine
我的心跳停止了
* My heart beat's stalling
钱包从手中掉落
* Pleather starts falling
你永远
* Yours forever
属于我
* Mine
J.
摩根死了
Morgan is dead.
她淹死了
She drowned.
怎么弄得
How?
他们认为是划船事故
Boating accident,they think.
天呐
Jesus.
并且她不仅偷了我们一份财产
And she didn't only steal one of our properties.
她偷了三份
She stole three.
她从一个老年痴呆那里
She lifted a notary stamp
拿到了一个公♥证♥章
from some old guy with dementia.
她利用多层控股公♥司♥
She used layers of holding companies
来掩盖销♥售♥情况
to hide the sales.
摩根一直很聪明
Morgan was always smart --
非常聪明
very smart.
你也很很聪明 J
You're smart, J.
你和她一样聪明吗
Are you that smart?
你最好小心点
You better be careful.
怎么了
Why?
你和米娅的事
Well, with Mia.
我可不希望咱们家
I don't want another little mouth
再来一张嘴来蹭饭
running around here to feed.
弗兰基
Frankie?
弗兰基
Frankie.
德伦·科迪在吗
Deran Cody around?
我就是
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表