剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我♥草♥
Goddamn it!
你个智障
You Goddamn moron!
我们遭到了攻击 我们遭到了攻击
We're being hit! We're being hit!
你完全没有受伤吗
You're not hurt, at all?
- 需要告知我的名字还是 - 待在这
- Do you want my name or...? - Stay there.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
我进来了
I'm in.
搞定
Got it.
跟着我 走
On me. Let's go.
有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun!
- 我是警♥察♥ - 不许动
- I'm a cop! - Don't move!
- 我是警♥察♥ - 把枪放在地上
- I'm a cop. - Gun on the ground.
慢慢地
Nice and easy.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
- 兄弟 摇♥头♥丸♥ - 不行
- Bro, mollies. - No.
- 简直在捡钱啊 - 不行
- Come on. It's easy money. - No!
拿着架子上的监控硬盘
Grab the camera hard drive off the shelf.
- 发生了什么 - 我正打算开车离开
- What happened? - I-I was just driving away
然后 不知道从哪里...
and then, out of nowhere... You know what?
他知道发生了什么 他是目击者
He knows what happened. He's the witness.
他看到了
He saw it.
先生 我需要和你谈谈
Sir? I need to talk to you.
- 我不能 - 过来
- I can't. I... - Get over here.
没事的 我们会搞清楚的
It's okay. We'll figure this out.
都不许走
Hey! Nobody leaves.
我得和这个人谈谈
I got to talk to this guy.
发生了什么
What's going on, man?
我就走了 大概五分钟
I leave you for, like, five minutes.
这什么情况
What the hell?
就刚刚发生的 我也不知道
It just happened. I don't know what...
这辆车是我的 我刚刚正要开车...
Well, it's my car. I...I was just driving...
来
Let's go!
抬
Lift!
很好 走 走 走
Good! Go, go, go!
你好
Hey.
- 你想找我吗 - 不是的
- You lookin' for me? - Um, no.
我只是在...
I was just, uh...
如果你有事要问我
If there's something you want to ask me,
就快点问 好吗
just ask, okay?
听着 我过几分钟就下班了
Listen, I'm getting off here in a few minutes.
先在这等着
Just wait here.
- 他们在哪 - 可能在家吃饭吧
- Where are they? - Probably home eating dinner.
虚惊一场 没有东西失窃
False alarm. Nothing was stolen.
没人有偷窃动机
Nobody tried to steal anything.
据我所知
Last I checked,
报假警可是重罪
calling in a false alarm was a felony.
报♥警♥用的手♥机♥呢
The phone that called it in?
一次性的
Burner.
车祸呢
The car accident?
他们互换了保险信息
They exchanged insurance info.
- 他们填了... - 警方笔录
- And they filed... - Got a police report
交给了保险公♥司♥吧
to submit to the insurance company.
是的
Yep.
所以科迪一家离家四十英里
So the Cody family's 40 miles from home,
却无缘无故
all this crap happens...
发生了这些破事
and for no reason.
你觉得一家卖♥♥保健品的商店
Does it seem odd to you that a nutritional supplement store
装了防盗门和防盗窗 奇怪吗
has got security doors and barred windows?
去看看
Let's take a walk.
你好
Hello.
蜂花粉
Bee pollen.
我听说很不错
I hear it's a superfood.
打扰了 女士
Thank you for your time, ma'am.
是毒品窝点
It's a pill mill.
科迪一伙把这洗劫了 我们倒助了一臂之力
The Codys ripped it off, and we helped them do it.
厉害 小伙们
Nice play, boys.
厉害
Nice play.
她作业多吗
Does she have much homework?
好
Yeah.
好 好 我明白了 好的
Yeah, yeah, I heard her. It's fine.
我会...
I'll, uh...
我明天一早就去接她
I'll pick her up first thing in the morning.
黎娜怎么样
How's Lena?
在看电视
Watching TV.
十万块 轻松到手
Hundred grand. Easy.
太棒了
Hell, yeah!
说啊
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
来 说吧
Go on. Say it!
不用逼他说
He doesn't have to say it.
快说啊
Come on. Say it.
干得好 小乔
Good job, J.
谢谢
Thanks.
以前我们跟老巴结伙的时候还得没完没了
And we didn't have to catch a bunch of shit the whole time
干一堆破事
like we did with Baz.
三千吗
Three grand?
如果是十万的话 应该是...
If it's $100,000, it should be...
是九万八
It's $98,000.
好吧 减去我们的分成 还有八万六
Fine. Minus our cuts, that's $86,000.
你还账要花八万六吗
You need $86,000 to pay some bills?
对
Yeah.
这些钱也只能撑一两个星期
And that'll only last us a couple of weeks.
蓝妈妈能分多少
How much is Smurf getting paid?
她分不到
Zero.
听我说 大家都有账要还
Look, we've all got bills to pay.
理解 那我得发工资
Okay, well, I have employees to pay.
再加一千五
There's an extra $1,500.
你们三个分吧
Split it between the three of you.
咱们走
Let's go.
我们那次见面后
After how we met,
我没想到你还有一份固定工作
I was surprised to see you had a regular job.
你以为呢
What did you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
比如... 走私枪♥支♥或者战斗机飞行员
Like... gun runner or fighter pilot
或者什么的
or who knows what.
原来做头巾的
Turns out it's mufflers.
小皮特是谁
Who's Little Pete?
大皮特的儿子
Big Pete's son.
不 他是我的表哥
No, he's my cousin.
我在那里好多年了
I've been there a couple of years.
但是我很小就工作了
But I've been working since I was little.
没办法
Had to.
对
So, uh, yeah.
不是走私军♥火♥的
Not a gun runner.
还有收蓝妈妈的保护费
And collecting Smurf's protection money.
所以小乔才让你留宿的 对吗
That's why J lets you stay at the house, right?
我有时候做些其他工作
I take on extra work sometimes.
这份工作也是你表哥给的咯
And you get that work from your cousin.
偶尔
Sometimes.
你是黑帮成员吗
Are you, like, in a gang?
科迪家是黑帮吗
Are the Codys a gang?
我们是一家人
We're a family.
你是这个家庭的一员吗
And you're a part of that family?
小乔和我在一起两年了
Well, J and I have been together for two years.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you meet?
我想买♥♥啤酒
I was trying to buy a beer,
我的身份证太假了
and I had this really crappy fake ID,
那个人不卖♥♥给我
and the guy wouldn't sell it to me.
然后小乔进来了
So J comes in,
他在柜台上放了五块钱说
he puts $5 on the counter, and says,
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表