剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
能进吗
Hey. Can I come in?
当然
Yeah.
我不知道你在城里
I, uh -- I didn't realize you were in town.
我前几天刚来
I just flew in for a couple days.
杰丝生了
Jess had the baby.
天哪
Oh, shit. Really?
你当叔叔了
You're an uncle.
那小孩太丑了 真是疯狂
The kid is so ugly. It's crazy.
还去了在奥斯戈尔的住处
Made it to the, uh, quarters in Hossegor.
我知道 看到了 恭喜
I know. I saw. Congrats.
你让康纳脸红了 他肯定被你折服了
You smoked Conner. I bet he lost his shit.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
查德在这儿吗
Is Chad here, or...
不在 他过周末去了
No, he's gone for the weekend.
让我一个人留在这儿
He let me stay in my old room.
时差真的烦人
Jet lag's a bitch.
过去的三个星期里 我去了七个不同的时区
I've been in like seven different time zones in the last three weeks.
让我保持清醒
Keeps me awake.
你要来点吗
You want some?
我没事 我待不了很久
No. I, uh -- I'm good. I actually can't stay too long.
你现在喜欢摩托越野赛了吗
You're a motocross fan now?
克拉克·林肯
Clark Lincoln, huh?
我不知道他是同性恋
I didn't know he was gay.
他只是个我赞助的冲浪运动员
"This is, uh...just a...surfer that I sponsor."
快闭嘴吧
Shut up.
我们遇见的时间总是不对
We always sucked at timing.
你觉得呢
How's that going?
不知道
I don't know. It's...
我们在一起很开心
We're having fun.
就很开心
It's fun, I guess.
但他开始问起蓝精灵的事了
But he started asking about Smurf.
你怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
就说我基本不跟她说话
That I barely talk to her.
这倒也没错
Well, that's sort of true.
对
Yeah, I guess.
走吧
Let's go.
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?
那你得问服务台了
You have to talk to the desk.
走吧
Let's go.
坐下
Take a seat.
车什么时候到
What time does the van come?
我的衣服呢 我今天要开庭
Where are my clothes? I have court today.
我不知道
I don't know anything about it.
珍妮·科迪
Janine Cody?
拿着
Take it.
检查一下
Check it.
签字
Signature?
恭喜你 你可以回家了
Congratulations. You're going home.
帮我个忙 别挡教皇的路 行吗
Now, do me a favor and stay out of Pope's way, will you?
大部分人都很喜欢我的
You know, most people actually like me.
好吧
Yep. Okay.
你待在卡车里行吗
You're comfortable in the truck?
没问题
No problem.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
她没事的
Yeah. She'll be fine.
别说话 进去 出来
Just keep your mouth shut. Get in, get out.
完事给比利发消息
Text Billy when you're done, all right?
- 好 - 开始吧
- Sure.- Let's do this.
我该做什么
* What am I supposed to do?
我从不敢看里面
* I never dared to look inside
- 你没事吧 - 没事 我只是不喜欢
- You good? - Yeah. I just don't like
和不认识的人一起冒险
taking risks with people I don't know.
你让我去搞定比利 我不是搞定了吗
Man, you told me to handle Billy, so I handled him.
没事的 你在车里盯好他就行
Gonna be fine. Just keep an eye on him in the car,
她要做的只是开个车
and all she's got to do is drive.
没事的
We'll be good.
我知道你也看见了
* I know you saw it, too
我会让自己保持清醒
* And I will keep myself awake
我清楚会发生什么
* I know what's coming
我感觉到了
* I feel it reaching through
过去没有变
* There is no moving past
没有更好的地方了
* There is no better place
没有未来的时间点
* There is no future point in time
我们逃不掉
* We will not get away
你确定
* Are you sure
这是你想要的吗
* This is what you want?
你确定
* Are you sure
这是你想要的吗
* This is what you want?
岩田聪撤销指控了
Iwata dropped the charges, huh?
那肯定很伤人
Man, that's gotta hurt.
这是你想要的吗
* This is what you want?
要搭车吗
Need a ride?
你确定
* Are you sure
谢了
Thank you.
这是你想要的吗
* This is what you want?
尽管你努力不去看它
* Hard as you try not to see it
你确定
* Are you sure
尽管你努力不去看它
* Hard as you try not to see it
尽管你
* Hard as you...
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表