剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 进展怎么样
Hey. How's it been?
很慢
Slow.
但有人在等你
But some guy's been waiting for you.
我不知道你来不来
I didn't know if you were coming in,
所以... 他已经等了好一会儿了
so... he's been here for kind of a while.
好的
Okay.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要工作
I need work.
你说过会有工作的
You said there'd be work.
- 既然如此... - "既然如此"
- Ipso facto... - "Ipso facto."
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
我现在没活儿
I got nothin' for us right now.
我有在物色 但一无所获
I'm looking into some stuff, but I got nothin'.
我手头很紧
I'm pretty tight here.
你把我当什么 福利院吗
What do I look like to you, a goddamn welfare office?
你是答应过有活儿一起干的人
You look like the guy who promised there'd be work.
我会有活儿的
I'll have something for us.
只是还要等等
I just need some time.
我猜这瓶你请了
I assume that's on the house then.
我们再谈
We'll talk soon.
一杯七七鸡尾酒
Seven and seven.
我是克拉克·林肯
Uh, Clark Lincoln.
- 叫我林肯 - 怎么了
- Linc. - Yeah?
- 你和你哥哥来过急诊室 - 对
- You and your brother came to the E.R... - Oh, yeah, all right.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
一顶签名的KTM帽子
Uh, a signed KTM hat.
你哥哥说他的坏了
Your brother said that his fell apart,
所以... 给
so... here ya go.
天啊
Jesus.
有其他颜色吗
Does it come in another color?
好吧
All righty, then.
那再见
Um, See ya.
那个 对不起 兄弟 我...
You know what? I'm sorry, man. I...
我...
I, uh...
我父亲
My father,
之前我从未见过
who I've never met before in my life,
就这么出现了想联络感情
just kind of showed up and wants to hang.
凭空出现吗
Just out of nowhere?
是的
Yeah.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
比如...
Like...
我不知道该和他一起抽根烟
I don't know if I should smoke a joint with the guy
还是揍他一顿
or kick the shit out of him.
也许两种态度都可以有
Well, maybe a little bit of both.
想和我一醉方休吗
You want to get drunk with me?
好
Yeah.
好的
All right.
放学之后
After school,
你去阿莉森家好吗
you're gonna go to Allison's house, okay?
好的
Okay.
因为我... 我得工作
Because I... I have to work.
好的
Okay.
阿莉森人很好是吗
Allison's nice, right?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Right.
但 明天
But, tomorrow,
我会照常送你上学
I'm taking you to school just like always.
好的
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
黎娜 我晚点会来接你的 好吗
Lena, I'll pick you up later, all right?
好的
Okay.
我要去见蓝妈妈
I gotta go see Smurf.
我要晚点回来
I'll be back later.
好的
Okay.
等等 小乔
Wait. J.
我...
I had...
我昨晚和别人做♥爱♥了
I had sex with someone last night.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我要六点后才能接她
I won't be able to pick her up until after 6:00.
好的 我给她做了中饭
Okay, yeah. I made her a lunch.
很好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
再见
Uh-huh. See you soon.
操蛋了
God damn it.
喂 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Asshole!
- 起来 - 什么 天啊
- Get up! - What? Jesus.
为什么那两个垃圾睡在泳池边上
Why are the two burn-outs sleeping next to the pool?
因为我不想他们睡在大马路上
Because I didn't want them sleeping on the driveway.
他们到底为什么在这
Why are they here at all?
戴伦该有机会了解下他的父亲
Deran should get the chance to know his father.
- 我要你甩了他们 - 你"要求"我吗
- I told you to get rid of them! - Oh, you "told" me?
- 是的 - 是吗
- That's right! - Is that right?!
是的 我要求你
Yes! I told you!
要命了
God damn it!
我♥草♥
God damn it!
摇♥头♥丸♥是从那个窝点拿的吗
Mollies from the pill mill?
那两个不该在这里
Those two shouldn't be here!
没关系的 兄弟 我锁门了
It's fine, man! I've locked the door.
你怎么样啊 宝贝
How you been, baby?
还好 我之前有点跟不上
Good. I was a little behind.
状态不佳
I was under the weather,
但现在能上手了
but I think I'm catching up now.
我之前和你说的那些补给品 你吃了吧
You took those supplements I told you about?
吃了
I did.
有副作用吗
Any side effects?
目前没有
None so far.
很好
That's great.
我律师要见你
My lawyer needs to see you.
好的 我尽快见他
Yeah, I'll pay him a visit soon.
一个人管理一家公♥司♥很艰难吧
It's hard to run a business all by yourself, isn't it?
大家都参与了
Everybody chipped in.
他们的剂量都对吗
And they all took the right dose?
因为 你知道
'Cause, you know, if you take
万一你多摄入了一点点
just a little bit more than you should,
就会非常危险
it can be very dangerous.
大家都很好
Everyone's good.
跟我说点其他新鲜事
Tell me some other news.
有个人来我们那了
We have a visitor.
他叫比利
His name's Billy.
- 哪个比利 - 戴伦的爸爸
- Billy? - Deran's dad.
比利在我们家吗
Billy is in our house?
是的
Yeah.
赶他走 小乔
Get him out, J.
好吧
Okay.
别敷衍我
Don't okay me.
赶 他 走
Get... him... out.
我会的
I will.
如果你保护不了自己的财产
If you don't protect your property,
会有恶狼扑来的
the wolves will come.
嗨 "教皇"
Hey, Pope.
姜黄粉解酒护肝 类似于枸杞泡酒
你们在哪里
"Little Thing Gone Wild" - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表