剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
上帝啊
Jesus.
没什么的
It's -- It's nothing.
这是240刀
So, this is 240 bucks.
我知道这不够
Now,I know it's not enough,
但我能拿到剩下的
but I'm good for the rest.
这些事干嘛的
What's it for?
租金
The rent.
你还没签租约吗
Haven't you signed the lease yet?
哦
Oh.
宝贝 我搬去跟詹妮弗一起了
Babe, I'm getting the new place with Jennifer.
是啊 詹妮弗
Oh.Yeah, Jennifer.
别这样 克雷格
Come on, Craig.
我们两个都不是能住在一起的类型
Neither of us is exactly the living-together type.
知道吗
You know?
是啊
Yeah.
我猜得到
I guess.
你还是随时都可以过来
you're still welcome to come over whenever you want, but --
不是
No.
我懂了
I get it.
轮到你了
The doctor's ready for you.
太棒了
Great.
想让我跟你一起吗
Want me to come with you?
不用了 没事的
Nah. Nah, just chill.
站起来靠着墙
Up against the wall.
站排走
Follow the line.
特鲁西洛知道这事吗
Trujillo know about this?
有必要告诉她吗
Any reason why she should?
我不会说
Not from me.
这个混♥蛋♥ 他不让我走
This asshole, he wouldn't let me leave, and I --
闭嘴
Shut up.
你拿钱来了吗
Yo, you got my money?
没 但我能拿到 我们走吧
No, but I'm good for it.Come on. Let's go.
她说你有钱的
She said you had my money.
要么你现在给钱
So either pay me right now
要么去坐下看她给我口
or have a seat and watch your girl suck my dick.
我会给你钱的 我跟你保证
I'll get you your money.You have my word.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你认识
Yes, you do.
- 你叫什么 - J·科迪
What's your name?J. Cody.
你认识教皇吗 他是我叔叔
You related to Pope?He's my uncle.
我们走吧 妮琪
Let's go, Nicky.
我不敢相信那个人
I can't believe that guy.
你真应该给我点钱
You should have given me some real money
然后我就可以到拉荷亚去找那些人了
so I could have gone to those guys in La Jolla.
你知道那些精神病们
You know, the non-psycho guys that don't --
她拿了我的货 她拿了我的货 好吗
She took my coke. She took --She took my coke, okay?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
好吧
Okay, okay.
嗨 我是妮琪
Hey, I'm Nicky.
我知道
I know.
你的作业做完了吗
Did you get your homework done?
真的吗
Really?
他在这
There he is.
去坐那
Sit right there.
嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 莉娜 - 莉娜 想喝苏打吗
- Hey, Lena.- Lena, you want a soda?
我们要聊一聊
We gotta talk.
怎么了
What's up?
你和克雷格没有接电♥话♥
You and Craig aren't answering your phones.
我们在急诊室
We were at the ER.
他的肩膀又脱臼了
He blew his shoulder out again.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
嗯 他会好的
Yeah, he'll be fine.
J找到个活
J's got a job.
我查过了 可以接
I checked it out.It's solid.
不了 我没事 谢谢
No, thanks. I'm good.
哦 对 我还真是忘了
Oh, right. That's right.I forgot.
你没事 你特别棒
You're good.You're great.
你真是棒 兄弟 你换了新发型
You're great, man,with your new haircut
还有你的酒吧 工作 员工
and your bar and your jobs and your crew.
这到底是为什么
What is that about,anyways?
你不就是想买♥♥下这个地方 然后可以洗手不干吗
Didn't you buy this place so you could go legit?
是 我买♥♥下这个地方 是因为我有自己的生活
Yeah, I bought this place because I have my own life.
- 好 - 我要做自己的决定
- Okay.- I had to make my own decisions.
没问题 那我们剩下的人呢
Okay!What about the rest of us?
我们需要钱 不然我们所打造的一切都没了
We need money, or we could lose everything we've built.
好 我能拿两万五
Okay.I'll pay in 25K.
不 我们不要你的钱
No.We don't need your money.
我们需要人力
We need a fourth man.
那为什么非要是我
And why is that my problem?
因为我们是家人 记得吗
Because we're a family,remember?
我们是家人
We're a family?
蓝精灵入狱了 巴兹死了
Smurf is in jail.Baz is dead.
你这段时间一直在照顾莉娜
You're taking care of Lena all the time.
我们现在不是家人 教皇
We're not a family right now,Pope.
所以先不说别的 更别说接下来的那个活
So -- So shit goes sideways,and instead of coming together,
我们已经四分五裂了 你就是这么觉得是吗
we fall apart.Is that what you think?
我们是一家人
We are a family.
你也是一份子
And you're in it.
所以你只能加入
So step the hell up.
我去 这些东西臭死了
Jesus,those things stink.
是啊 所以才要带它们来
Yeah, that's the point.
爱 那个多余的E
Love...the extra "E."
- 真是经典 - 是啊 你还要戴着这个吗
- Classy.- Yeah. Hey,you still up for this?
我一只胳膊也能把你揍扁 你知道吧
You know I could still kick your ass with one arm, right?
真是有用的艺术品
Useful piece of artwork.
看现在谁还会来买♥♥这公♥寓♥
Can't see anyone buying these condos now.
等一下
Wait a minute.
过去粉蒸鸡的那个地方好像不在这
This isn't where the tamale place used to be.
粉蒸鸡的那个地方之前在鹦鹉螺那里
The tamale place used to be on Nautilus.
那这是什么
What is this?
那个有性感姐姐的小房♥子
That little house with the hot sisters.
记得吗
Remember?
巴兹当时在高中时 两个都有
Baz had 'em both in high school.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
你觉得我们能找出是谁打死了他吗
You think we'll ever find out who shot him?
不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
你和雷恩找到地方了吗
Hey, you and Renn find a place yet?
没有 兄弟
Nah, man.
那一步想错了
Read that one wrong.
她不想和我一起住
She doesn't want to shack up with me.
我感觉自己就像个自♥慰♥棒
I feel like a dildo.
哦 别这样像 你要好多了
Aw, come on.You're more than that.
你是个大自♥慰♥棒
You're a giant dildo.
你就应该一直呆在蓝精灵那里 兄弟
You should just stay at Smurf's, man.
别说她用你了 她可能出都出不来了
It's not like she's using it.She may never get out.
那可就太疯狂了
Man, that would be wild.
我们要不要赶紧结束啊
Shall we finish this shit?
好啊
Hell, yeah.
啊
Ahh.
做得好
That's a fine job.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
J 快出来
J, come out.
大家都想跟你打招呼呢
Everybody wantsto say hi to you.
我跟他们说之前是你救了我
I was telling them how you saved me earlier.
你不应该说那件事的
You shouldn't be talking about that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但我知道你肯定会来照顾我的
Well, I always knew that you would come and take care of me.
我的英雄
My hero.
把我从一个1000刀的口♥活♥里救了下来
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表