剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Anyway, what's to stop me from getting in my car right now
去找莉娜呢
and going to get Lena?
你不要靠近她
You don't go near her.
不然呢 安德鲁
Or what, Andrew?
不然会怎样
Or what?
你要伤害我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
你要杀我吗
You gonna kill me?
你以为你的兄弟们会原谅你吗
You think your brothers would ever forgive you?
我想让你和我留在家里 这样我就能照顾你
I want you here at home with me where I can look after you.
那莉娜怎么办
What about Lena?
我会忘了她的存在的
I'll forget she ever existed.
很好
Good.
现在 你冷静下来
Now, you pull yourself together
回到派对中
and come join the party.
没人看见的时候
* Hung high and dry
高高挂起
* When no one can see
无人可怨的时候
* If there's no one to blame
就怨我吧
* Blame it on me
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
嘿
Hey.
你去哪了
Where you been?
从大学来了些朋友
Oh, some friends were back from college.
我们玩疯了 忘了时间
We were hanging out,lost track of time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
大学
College, huh?
那怎么弄的
What happened there?
我们闹着玩来着
Yeah, I -- We were messing around.
我绊倒了 脸撞在桌上了
I tripped and hit my face on the coffee table.
太蠢了 还出血吗
Stupid shit.Is it bleeding?
有时我都忘了你有多年轻了
Sometimes I forget how young you really are.
J
J.
我给摩根打一下午电♥话♥
I've been calling Morgan all afternoon.
都不接
No one answers.
你觉得她可能溜出城了吗
Do you think maybe she skipped town?
也许吧
Maybe.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
明天 我要一行一行仔细检查那些账本
Tomorrow, I'm gonna go over the books line by line.
如果她还拿走了别的 我会发现的
If she took something else,I'll find it.
去喝一杯吧 孩子
Go get a drink, baby.
在无人可见的地方
* Hung high and dry
高高挂起
* Where no one can see
如果无人可怨
* If there's no one to blame
就怨我吧
* Blame it on me
空中风起云涌
* Storm in the sky
街上火焰熊熊
* Fire in the street
如果只有痛苦
* If there's nothing but pain
让我承受吧
* Put it on me
我来承受吧
* Put it on me
我知道你从来感受不到
*I know that you never feellike I do
在你面前支离破碎的感觉
* And I break into pieces right in front of you
我摧毁了城市
* And I burn down the city
在你面前高悬绳索
* And string up the noose and you watchin'
在无人可见之处
* Hung high and dry
高高挂起
* Where no one can see
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表