剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
We had three shootings,a stabbing,two overdoses,
还有一个从二楼楼顶掉下来的家伙
plus a guy who fell two stories off a roof.
那个从楼顶掉下来的家伙没事吧
Is the guy that fell off the roof okay?
不太好
Not really.
你怎么了
What do we have here?
我肩膀脱臼了
Uh...popped my shoulder out.
是的 通常我可以给它安回去
Yeah, usually I can pop it back in.
是的 也就那么几次好使吧
Yeah,that only works so many times.
你们两个是
And you two are...?
兄弟
Brothers.
你脸上的伤也是和手臂一起弄的吗
And did these come with the shoulder?
不是的
Nah.
妈的
Holy shit.
你是克拉克·林肯
You're Clark Lincoln.
兄弟 你记得吗 林肯
Bro, you remember, uh,Linc.
林肯 你在环球运动赛上来了两个后踢脚 兄弟
Linc, you landed the, um, double back flip at TransWorld, man.
真是太厉害了
It was sick.
是的 我还是不敢相信我进球了
Yeah, I still can't believe I pulled it off.
你还在洛杉矶的比赛上给我的帽子签了名
You signed my, um, KTM hat at the X Games in L.A.,
大约是十年前
like, 10 years ago, man.
我一直戴着帽子直到它坏了
I wore that thing till it fell apart.
你是 你是传奇
You're a --You're a legend.
我曾经是传奇
Was.
所以你在这里做什么 在这里工作吗
So, what are you doing, working here?
我是说 发生了什么
I mean, what happened?
我后来变聪明了
I got smart.
好的 你在这等着
Okay. You hang tight.
我去给你那点止痛药
I'm gonna get you something for the pain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为什么说话这么混♥蛋♥
Why you gotta be such a dick?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
爽死了
Yep.
我的药厉害吧 对吧
My shit's the shit,right?
- 厉害吧 - 是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
你觉得这些够我和
You think this is enough for me and, like,
另外十五个大学小婊♥子♥爽吗
15 over achieving college bitches?
当然够了
Oh, hell, yeah.
- 怎么 你要办个派对还是什么的 - 是啊
- What, you havin' a party or something? - Yeah.
那你听听这个 你得放我的曲子
Oh, yo, then -- then check it.You -- You gotta play my beats.
我这一周都在弄这个曲子
I've been working on these all week.
等我放出这个曲子 它会风靡整个维加斯的
It's gonna take over Vegas when this drops.
DJ小雪球来咯
DJ Snowfall in the house!
呦 你感受到了吗
Yo. You feel that?
嗯
Yeah.
米亚告诉我你想再次延期
Mia tells me you want another extension.
是吗
That right?
是
Yeah.
两次延期 就是两周
So, two extensionsin two weeks.
问题是 你肯定认为我是个傻♥逼♥
See, the problem is, you must think I'm some kind of bitch
那么好说话
to be that soft.
是这样吗 你觉得我是傻♥逼♥吗
That it?You think I'm a bitch?
不是
No.
你看到你的表情了吗
Did you see your face?
你差点尿裤子 朋友
You nearly shit your pants,homes.
听着 我知道你现在很困难
Hey, look.I know you're in a tight spot,
收拾蓝精灵的烂摊子
stepping into Smurf's shoes, right?
但我不能给你无限延期
But I cannot keep giving you extensions.
你懂的 对吧
You understand that,right?
很好
Good.
带这小伙子下去拿点吃的
Get this poor cabrona shot and some food.
好的 朋友 玩的开心
Okay, compadre,enjoy yourself.
你可以直接说不可以延期的
You could have just said no to the extension.
这样更有意思
This was more fun.
这里有很多人
There's a lot of people here.
妮琪小宝贝 过来听听这个
Nicky-bo-bicky,you gotta hear this one.
我把它称作 爆♥炸♥神作
I call it "Boomabang."
是啊 但我该走了 它真的很棒
Yeah, I gotta go.But, uh, it's so good.
拉斯维加斯最好准备好了
Vegas better be ready.
还要谢谢帮我这个忙
Thanks for this,by the way.
那啥 钱呢
Uh, yo,where's my money?
不能记在账上吗
Can't you just put it on my tab?
你的账上超过一千了
Well,your tab's over a grand.
现在就是一千五百刀了
That makes it $1,500.
我知道 但我现在没钱
I know,but I don't have it right now.
那就有些瑕疵了
Then we got a problem.
求你了 迪伦
Come on, Dylan.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我喜欢小姐 兄弟
I love chicks, man.
总装得像我们是朋友 然后就这样坑我
Always acting like we're friends so you can pull shit like this.
你不是还要借我的音乐去参加聚会吗
Aren't you even gonna ask to take my beats to your party?
不是那种聚会
Oh, it's not that kinda party.
没错
Right.
那就再想想
So, uh, check it.
我想要我的前
I want my money.
或者你可以给我口
Or you can suck my dick.
等下 你是说真的吗
Wait.Do you mean literally?
- 是的 - 等下
- Yes. - Wait.
你觉得我是为了毒品就给你吹♥箫♥的女孩吗
You think I'm that kind of girl who gives blow jobs for drugs?
是
Yeah.
好吧 这个还给你
Okay, well,you can keep this.
- 我要走了 - 不不不
- I'm outta here, so --Uh-huh. No, no.
你还是欠我的
You still owe me.
好吧 迪伦 让我走好吗
Okay, you know, Dylan,let me go, okay?
让我走
You can just let me --
不行
No, no.
你哪都不能去
You're not going anywhere
直到你还我钱
until you either pay me...
要么给我口 婊♥子♥
...or you blow me, bitch.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
是妮琪
It's Nicky.
她跟毒贩有了纠纷
She's in trouble with some dealer.
她也像你母亲一样吸毒吗
She a junkie like your mom?
不是
No.
我得去找她了
I gotta go get her.
- 能开车载我吗 - 去哪
- Could you drive me? - Where?
远一点 像是大庄园之类的
Off, like,Hacienda and Emerald.
是在进出口那边对吧
That's over by In-N-Out,right?
是
Yeah.
来吧
Sure.
老兄 去吧
Dude, just go.
她随时会过来
She'll be here any minute.
好吧
Okay.
你带医保卡了吗
Do you have an insurance card?
没有
No.
别弄丢了
Don't lose that.
这还能付钱吗 J还没破产吗
This is still paid for, right?J hasn't dropped the ball?
最好还没
Better not have.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey.What happened?
只是皮外伤
Uh, just a collection.
有一点乱七八糟的
Shit got a little bit,uh, messy.
他还没给医生看呢
Doctor hasn't seen him yet.
显然 一边肩膀脱臼
Apparently,a dislocated shoulder
还不是最严重的伤
isn't high on the priority list.
他们给了他止痛药
They gave him a Perc for the pain.
那药还是没作用
Which still hasn't kicked in yet.
说到这 你有点带劲的吗 宝贝
Speaking of, you got any thing stronger, babe?
应该车上有
Uh,maybe in the car.
这是我们的医保卡 别弄丢了
Here's our insurance card.I'm gonna need that back.
- 好的 - 我得走了 你还行吗
- Yeah. - I gotta go. You good?
- 当然 别担心 - 好 谢谢
- Of course, no worries. - Okay, thanks.
见鬼
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表