剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
确保她在里面不会有危险
to make sure she's protected in there.
她有说到我吗
She talk shit about me?
她只是让我帮她办事
She just asks me to do things for her.
什么事
Like what?
给她塞点钱什么的
I put money in her commissary, stuff like that.
她怎么样 看起来怎么样了
How's she doing? How's she -- How's she seem?
不知道
I don't know.
说不出来
Can't really tell.
那就是蓝精灵
Yeah. That's Smurf.
你觉得她和警♥察♥谈过吗
Do you think she'd ever talk to the cops?
显然他们已经开始从她身上下手调查我们了 商量协议条件啥的
Apparently they've been on her about us, offering deals.
你说真的吗
Nah. You kidding?
她唯一在乎的就是巴兹 现在他走了
The only person she would have rolled on is Baz, and he's gone.
在这蠢驴发现他的信♥用♥卡♥丢之前
All right, got an hour before this asshole figures out
我们有一个小时 有人要抽烟吗
his credit cards are missing, so who wants tacos?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你在哪学的撬车那招
So, where'd you learn how to do that?
小时候我住在一辆货车里
When I was a kid, we lived in a van.
是吗
Yeah?
我爸爸经常搞丢车钥匙
My dad lost his keys a lot.
你这么娴熟估计丢的次数不会少
Must have been a lot.
这就是我说的那个人
Este es el tipo del que te estaba hablando.
坐下
Sit down.
告诉他你跟我说的事
Tell him what you told me.
我被逮捕之前
Before I got picked up,
大家都在说一个女人
people were talking about a lady,
花钱雇了一个人去找她儿子
paid someone to pull a hit on her son.
在哪
Where?
欧申赛德 在车道上打伤了他
Oceanside. Shot him in his driveway.
跟匪帮有关系吗
Gang-related?
应该不是 一个有钱的女人 白人
I don't think so. A rich white lady.
下命令的是谁
Who was talking?
第八街的人
The guys from 8th Street.
估计其中一个就是拿钱的人
Guess one of theirs was the one who got paid.
他说她想弄死他的原因了吗
Did he say why she wanted him dead?
听说他偷她的钱了
I heard he stole from her.
听说你这下午过的不太好
Heard you had a rough afternoon.
你换走了我的室友
You moved my cellmate, didn't you?
把一个叫阿尔瓦雷斯的疯子换了过来
You replaced her with that little psychopath -- Alvarez.
我25岁以后就没做过这种变更的事了
I haven't worked Corrections since I was 25.
怎么 你想她杀了我吗
What, were you hoping she'd kill me?
哦 不
Oh, no.
你希望我杀了她
You were hoping I'd kill her,
这样你就可以给我冠一个真正的谋杀罪
and then you could get me on a real murder charge.
我只是很欣慰他们在出大事以前
I'm just glad they were able to separate you two
分开了你们俩
before something more... permanent happened.
如果你想换人的话 我可以让其他人来
I can get somebody down here if you'd like,
你可以提交报告
and you can make a report.
这的人多的是
There's a lot of overcrowding in here.
指挥官们认为也许你们俩可以好好相处
The COs are thinking that maybe you two can work it out.
你今天把我从这里弄出去
You move me out of here today.
我不要关在这里十年
And I'm not giving you 10 years.
我最多判三年 还要给我最低安全保障
I will give you three, max, minimum security --
最好是在多诺万
Donovan, preferably,
这样我就能看到我孙女了
so I can see my granddaughter.
那我能得到什么呢
And what do I get?
你可以得到我儿子们
You get my boys.
你知道他说的是蓝精灵
You know he's talking about Smurf.
他为什么要告诉我呢 乐善好施吗
Why's he even talking to me? Just a good Samaritan?
来自他善良内心的匿名提示吗
Anonymous tip out of the goodness of his heart?
你说要试探一下 所以我就照办了
You said put feelers out, so I did.
我还以为你想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
也许你只是付钱让他瞎扯淡
Maybe you paid him to say some bullshit
这样我就不会怀疑是你干的
so I'd stop thinking it was you.
我为什么要杀了巴兹呢
Why would I kill Baz?
蓝精灵为什么要杀呢
Why would Smurf?
那是她儿子
That's her son.
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
并且她确保他永远不会忘记这一点
And she made sure he'd never forget it.
蓝精灵只在乎她的钱
All Smurf cares about is her own money,
但他从她手里拿走了钱
and he took that from her.
在蓝精灵需要处理事情的时候 她给谁打了电♥话♥呢
Who does Smurf calls when she wants something taken care of?
她给我打了电♥话♥ 我没有杀了我哥哥
She calls me. I didn't kill my brother.
我也没有
Neither did I.
不只你一个人很想念巴兹
You're not the only one who misses Baz.
也不只你一个人想要有人为此付出代价
And you're not the only one who wants someone to pay for it.
我可以在圣马科斯里找个人
I could get someone inside San Marcos.
你不许动蓝精灵 你听到没
You don't touch Smurf. You hear me?
她是你妈妈
She's your mother.
我明白
I get it.
但是她杀了巴兹
But she killed Baz.
你自己心里清楚
And you know it.
这周末会从南边来一个很棒的涨潮
Supposed to be a nice south swell coming in this weekend.
我们可以去冲个浪什么的
We should hit Trestles or something.
我受够在冲浪板上出丑了
I'm done embarrassing myself on a board.
你有自行车吗
You got a bike?
怎么 你想炫炫技吗
Why? You want to show off?
没错
Absolutely.
行啊
Okay.
我给我朋友卢克说了你的事
I was telling my friend, Luke, about you, and, uh --
哦 你把我的事告诉你朋友了吗
Oh, you're telling your friends about me?
我感到很荣幸
I'm honored.
他说了点事 我想我应该问问你
He said something, and I figured I'd just ask you about it.
我不想弄得很奇怪 但是
I don't want to make it weird or anything, but --
现在已经有点奇怪了
Well, you're kind of making it weird.
他说你妈妈在监狱里
He said your mom's in prison?
呃 实际上她在看守所里
Uh, she's in jail, actually.
她还没出庭呢
She hasn't made it to trial yet.
因为谋杀吗
For murder?
我很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
你从来没提过你妈妈
You don't talk about your mom,
我还以为她死了
and I kind of figured she was dead.
我觉得明知道但是不问你会很奇怪
Hey, I felt weird knowing that and not asking you.
德伦
Deran?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. -Hey.
还是没法习惯你的发型
Still can't get used to that hair.
- 嘿 伙计 我叫艾德里安 - 嘿
- Hey, man. I'm Adrian. -Oh, hey.
- 这是 - 克拉克·林肯
-Yeah, this is -Clark Lincoln.
哦 是的 我知道你是谁
Oh, yeah. I know who you are.
艾德里安是我赞助的一个冲浪者
Adrian is a, uh -- is a surfer that I sponsor.
我不是故意要打断你们的
I didn't mean to interrupt. Um...
我去南非之前会在城里待几天
I'm in town for a few days before South Africa,
所以回头可以约一下
so maybe I'll see you around.
好的 是的 没问题
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
这些东西是干什么用的
What's all this stuff for?
我问过我在医院的姐妹了
I talked to my girl at the hospital.
妮基做完手术了
Nicky's out of surgery.
她好像还可以走路
Looks like she'll still be able to walk.
皮特说这周的付款要加倍
Pete says payment's double this week.
蓝精灵好像在里面树敌不少
Looks like Smurf's made some enemies in there.
她总是这样
Mm. She does that.
所以你拿到钱了吗
So, you got the money or what?
我觉得蓝精灵应该开始自己处理烂摊子了
I think Smurf should maybe start cleaning up her own mess.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你是打算采取行动吗
Are you thinking about making a move?
我只是厌倦当她的跑腿人了
I'm just tired, tired of being her errand boy.
她就是老大 不是吗
Well, she's the boss, isn't she?
是的
Yeah, well...
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表