剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
谁带走的
Who took her?
儿童家庭中心
DCFS.
什么时候
When?
昨天
Yesterday.
你昨天就应该告诉我
You should have called me yesterday.
好吧
Okay.
没人告诉我她在哪
No one will tell me where she is.
好吧 好
Okay, okay.
我们带她回来
We'll get her back.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 好吗 亲爱的
Let me go make some calls, okay, baby?
你懂的 呃
You know, uh...
如果你不这么跪舔她
if you stop suckin' on her tit,
你早就完蛋了
your balls might drop.
安德鲁
Andrew?
去把东西从车上搬下来
Go get the groceries out of the car.
嘿
Hey.
你要去什么地方吗
Goin' somewhere?
你来吗
You comin'?
不了
No, I'm good.
好吧
All right.
我们在哪
Where are we?
莉娜的寄养家庭
That's Lena's foster home.
收养她的人是梅利莎和德里克·奥格威
The foster parents are Melissa and Derek Ogilvy.
他在长滩的码头工作
He works the docks in Long Beach.
她是牙科护理员
She's a dental hygienist.
房♥子非常好
The house is very nice.
后院还有秋千 蹦蹦床
There's a swing set in the backyard, trampoline.
现在你知道她在哪了
Now you know where she is.
嘿 德伦在吗
Hey. Deran around?
出去了
Out.
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥爸在这呢
Your dad's around somewhere.
你能帮我换一下这个桶吗
Um, can you change this keg for me?
没问题 你还好吗
Yeah. You all right?
恩
Yeah.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
怎么回事
What happened?
我刚和教皇谈了谈
I just...had a little conversation with Pope.
天呐 他打到你了 打得不轻啊
Jesus, he got you. Got you good.
我也打了他好几次
I got him good a couple times. Oh, yeah.
- 真的 - 好吧
- No, I did. - Yeah, okay.
确实是
I did.
恩
Yeah.
我 我得走了
I, um -- I gotta go, though,
因为我跟他说的
'cause, uh, I -- this buddy of mine,
我那个兄弟
I talked to him about,
住在他那个地方 所以
you know, like, crashing at his place, so --
我跟说要去见他
And I told him I was gonna meet him.
好的
Okay. So...
- 好吗 - 好啊
- All right? - All right.
- 好了 - 你可以做你自己
- All right? - Yeah. You be you, man.
恩
Yep.
记得冰敷一下
Well, ice that thing.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
那我们明天见
So, I'll -- I'll see ya tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你怎么样 马尔科
How you doing, Marco?
吃屎去吧 婊♥子♥
Eat shit, puta.
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
不知道
I don't know.
你告诉我吧 你这个贱♥人♥
You tell me, you old bitch.
我的钱在哪
Where is my money?
我们没拿你的钱 你个臭婊♥子♥
We don't have your damn money, you Goddamn bitch.
把他绑到桌子上
Tie him to the table.
我的钱在哪 马尔科
Where's my money, Marco?
我不知道你的钱在哪
I don't know where your Goddamn money is!
你还好吧 亲爱的
are you okay baby?
这就是你想要的 是吗
This is what you wanted, right?
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了 德伦
What happened, Deran?
比利
Billy.
他走了
He's gone.
他把酒吧保险箱的东西都带走了
He cleared out the bar safe.
我就知道
I knew it.
如果你早就知道 为什么你什么都不说
If you knew it, why didn't you say anything?
因为你有关你父亲的很多事
Because there are a lot of things about your father
我都不想你知道
I didn't want you to know.
什么事
Like what?
他真的想要我吗
That he actually wanted me?
我知道是这样的
'Cause I know that.
我知道小的时候他想带我一起走
I know he wanted to take me with him when I was little.
没错
He did.
他确实带走了你
He did take you with him.
八个小时后他就给我打来了电♥话♥
He called me eight hours later
跟我说用一百万就可以把你换回去
and told me I could get you back for $1 million.
最后他就要了六百美元和一袋海♥洛♥因♥
He wound up settling for $600 and a bag of smack.
有些人生来就不适合做父母
Some people just aren't meant to be parents.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表