剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我只是 我
I just -- I...
和他在一起的时候 我没必要做科迪家的人 你懂吗
With him, I didn't have to be a Cody, you know?
我可以简简单单的成为酒吧店主
I could just be a guy that owned a bar.
你不只是一个酒吧店主
You're not just a guy who owns a bar.
不是吗
Yeah?
不是的
Yeah.
科迪先生
Mr. Cody?
是我
That's me.
我是沃伦女士
I'm Ms. Warren.
我知道你来这想探讨一下你侄女的问题
I understand you're here to discuss your niece.
是的
Yeah.
这边
Right this way.
这是你第一次和儿童保护机构打交道吗
Is this your first time dealing with Child Protective Services?
是的
Uh, yeah.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
那么
So...
上面说你的侄女被从你的家里除名了
It says here your niece was removed from your home?
莉娜 是的
Lena, yes.
我要见她
I just need to see her.
确保她一切安好
Make sure she's okay.
她的父母不在世了吗
And her parents are no longer in the picture?
我的哥哥死了
My brother's dead.
她妈妈呢
And her mother?
我们不知道她在哪
We don't know where she is.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
所以你来这是想申请探视
So, you're here to inquire about visitation,
还是想领养她
or are you interested in adoption?
不是的 你们这些人带走了她 我现在想带她回家
No, you guys took her and I want her back.
科迪先生 根据你的资料来看
Mr. Cody, according to your file,
保护机构从你家带走莉娜·布莱克维尔
protective services removed Lena Blackwell
是在数次
from your home after several --
就是她
That's her.
- 就是她 - 谁是
- That's her. - Who's --
她就是那个带走我侄女的人 她知道我的侄女在哪
She's the one who took her. She knows where my niece is.
- 我要和她说几句话 - 科迪先生 科迪先生
- So I'm just gonna say a few things. - Mr. Cody! Mr. Cody!
- 嘿 你还记得我吗 - 科迪先生
- Hey! Do you remember me? - Mr. Cody.
你 你 我的侄女在哪
Y-Y-You -- Where -- Where's my niece?
- 科迪先生 - 没事的
- Mr. Cody. - It's okay.
- 我的侄女在哪 她还好吗 - 我不能告诉你
- Where's my niece? Is she okay? - I can't tell you.
她害怕吗 你把她藏哪了
Is she -- Is she scared? Where did you put her?
我必须 我必须得知道她在哪
I need to -- I need to know where she is.
我需要确保她知道到底发生了什么
I need to make sure she understands what's happening,
告诉她我还爱她 我想让她回家
that I still love her and that I want her.
信息在哪 我很快就会带她回家的 好吗
That information -- And I will get her back soon, okay?
因为 其实我也不知道
Because -- Because I didn't know.
当我在寄养系统中的时候
When I was in the foster care system,
我根本不知道发生了什么
I did not know what was happening.
没有人告诉过我 没有人告诉过我发生了什么
Nobody told me. Nobody told me what was happening,
- 这就是为什么我要告诉她 - 好了 科迪先生 我需要你
- and I'm gonna tell her! - Okay, Mr. Cody, you need to --
先生 和我们来
Sir, come with us!
求你了
Please.
- 我们走 - 好的 好的 我 很抱歉
- Let's go. - Okay, okay, I'm -- just -- I'm sorry.
和我们来
Come with us.
我要走了
I'm going.
别把这个记录在档案上 好吗
Just don't write this down, okay?
求你了
Please.
我要走了
I'm -- I'm going.
求你别记录下来
Please don't write this down.
求你别记录下来
Please don't write this down.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
J
J?
嘿
Hey.
J在哪
Where's J?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
J
J?
蓝精灵
Smurf?
蓝精灵
Smurf!
我需要你为我办点事
I need you to set up a couple things for me.
上帝啊 J 你跟踪了我吗
Jesus, J. You following me?
没有
No.
我们 我们想买♥♥几个地皮
We, uh -- We want to buy a couple places,
- 洗点钱 - “我们”是谁
- launder some cash. - Who's "we"?
我 我想建立几个控股公♥司♥
I, uh -- I want to set up a few holding companies.
你懂得 弄点文件打掩护
You know, a couple layers of papers,
无法追踪资金走向
make it tough to track.
我这么做是收钱的 你知道吗
I get paid for that, you know.
我可以给你钱
I can pay you.
我得和蓝精灵报告这件事
I'm gonna have to report this back to Smurf.
不行 你不行
No, you won't.
为什么
Why not?
你不是做这种傻事的人
Because you're smarter than that.
这不是最好的办法
This isn't your brightest idea.
J肯定有打开保险箱的钥匙
J's got to have a key to that storage unit in here somewhere.
冷静 别搞出岔子
Just be cool. Don't make a mess.
克雷格知道你也在这里
Craig knows you're in here.
我能来一杯吗
Can I have one?
可以
Yeah.
他在J屋子里干什么呢
The hell's he doing in J's room?
重新装♥修♥呢
Redecorating.
他不是故意做坏人的
He doesn't mean to be a dick.
他就是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he does.
他就是那样
That's his thing.
你什么样
What's your thing?
我 呃 我前任怀孕了
My, uh My ex, she's pregnant.
你的孩子吗
Yours?
不是
No.
我是说 你能想象到我当爸爸的样子吗
I mean, can you imagine me being a dad?
当然了
Sure.
有人跟你说过你不能当爸爸吗
Someone tell you you shouldn't be a dad?
别人说什么不重要
It doesn't matter what they say.
你可以成为你想成为的那个人
You can be anything you want to be.
是吗
Yeah?
他们在墨西哥跑活
They're running a job in Mexico.
给蓝精灵吗
Oh, for Smurf?
不知道 但是他们急匆匆的就离开了
I don't know, but they left in a hurry.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
嘿
Hey!
我想要我的钱
I want my money.
不可能的 比利
That's not gonna happen, Billy.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
我来跟你说说会发生什么
Let me tell you what's gonna happen.
- 结局早已注定 - 放开我
- It is gonna happen. - Get off me.
我要我的钱 现在就要
I want my money, and I want it now.
不然呢 我会一直盯着你
Or what? I been watchin' you.
你就保护好这个秘密
Yeah, you keep to yourself, huh?
什么都别说
Keep your mouth shut.
大家都觉得你是无辜的
Everybody thinks you're all innocent.
但我一直在观察你
But I been watchin' you.
我看见你在定计划
I see you makin' plans.
我也在定计划 傻蛋
Well, I been makin' some plans, too, asshole.
你惹怒我 我就让你不得好死
You cross me, I will watch you bleed out.
我可不是你妈那种弱鸡 懂吗
I ain't some weak bitch like your mother, okay?
我们没有人会带一兜子钱
None of us think we need a junkie walking around
到处走来走去 比利
with pockets full of cash, Billy.
混出我的视线
Now get out of my face.
像平常一样到处交朋友吗
Making friends as usual?
那孩子就是个蠢蛋
The kid's an asshole.
把剩下的东西搬进来
Get the rest of the groceries out of the car.
安德鲁
Andrew?
他们把莉娜带走了
They took Lena.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表