剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
A what?
你的联邦所得税
For your federal income taxes.
蓝精灵也帮你付了吗
Does Smurf do that for you, too?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
你要我帮你弄工资单
So, you need help with your payroll?
是的
Yeah.
稍等
Hold on one sec.
喂
Hello?
你有一个来自
You have a call from
圣马可拘留所的电♥话♥
an inmate at San Marco Detention Facility.
珍妮·科迪
Janine Cody.
- 你要接吗 - 是的
- Do you accept? - Uh, yeah.
J 亲爱的
J, baby,
你能来看看你的外婆吗
can you come visit your grandmother, please?
现在似乎不太合适
Uh, now's not the best time.
今天就过来
Just get here. Today.
我是海军少校贝尔蒙
This is Lieutenant Commander Belmont.
请留言
Leave a message.
老爸 是我
H-Hey, Dad, it's, uh -- it's me.
我
I, um --
我想来关岛
I want to come to Guam.
我
I, uh...
我想来看你 杰克 还有莉迪娅
I want to see you and Jack and L-- um, Lydia.
还有
And, um...
我就是想回家了
Yeah, I just wanna come... home.
再见
Okay, bye.
你好 蓝精灵
Hey, Smurf.
我以为你之前就回来
I thought you'd come sooner.
我知道
I know.
是J派你来的吗
Did J send you?
不 是我想见你
I wanted to see you.
- J在哪 他来了吗 - 没有
- Yeah, But where's J? Isn't J coming? - No.
我不知道
I mean, maybe. I don't know.
我没跟踪他
I don't follow him around.
比利还在房♥子里吗
Is Billy still at the house?
他和德伦
Him and Deran, uh...
似乎挺合得来的
they're kinda hitting it off.
那什么
Hey, so, um...
你有给卡特钱
you've been giving Carter money
赞助少年冲浪大赛吗
for that little kid surf contest?
是的
Yeah.
每年都给
Every year.
我必须如此
I have to.
你逃走了
You ran away.
我没办法留在那
I couldn't stay.
我嗑嗨了
I was high.
卡特留下了
Carter stayed.
那是他的车
Well, it was his car.
还有他的兄弟
And his brother.
但那不是他的毒品
But they weren't his drugs.
也不是他开的车
And he wasn't driving.
是你
You were.
你没告诉过我
You didn't tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
我每年会给人几千块钱
That I give some guy a couple of grand a year
让他高兴
to make him happy?
你应该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我看着像个傻子
I looked like an asshole.
卡特兄弟的治疗花了10万美金
Carter's brother's operation cost $100,000.
他做了两年的物理治疗
He was in physical therapy for two years.
这你也不知道
You didn't know that, either.
你还得付他多久
How long do you got to keep paying him for?
他兄弟能走路了吗
Can his brother walk?
那
So...
就给到能走为止
We pay until he can.
我们照顾我们的人
We take care of our people.
J说他不会付钱给冲浪大赛
J said he wouldn't pay for the surf contest.
他会的
He will.
他和卡特说了他不会
He told Carter he wouldn't --
我说了 他会的
I said, he will.
你为什么让J管事
Why did you put J in charge?
是什么让你认为J在管事
What makes you think J's in charge?
所以
So...
我不在的时候 一切都乱套了
shit's kinda falling apart now that I'm not around.
是不是
Isn't it?
听着
Okay, pay attention.
我要你给克雷格5000美金
I need you to give Craig $5,000.
- 我们没有五千 - 别说话
- We haven't got five - Don't talk.
听就行了
Just listen.
给克雷格五千美金
Give Craig $5,000.
把比利那个混♥蛋♥ 赶出我的房♥子
Get that prick, Billy, out of my house now.
还有你 我的小朋友
And you, my friend, you need to be
在你收租金时
much more aware of your surroundings
真得好好注意周围环境
when you're collecting the rents.
什么
What?
我们的朋友在监视你
Our friend is watching you.
我很小心的
I was careful.
还是不够小心
Not careful enough.
我想让你确保
I want you to make sure
每个住户都记得他们的租♥房♥♥协议
that every tenant remembers their rental agreement.
好吧
Fine.
没有任何事比这件事更重要
Everything else is less important.
你明白了吗
Do you understand that?
我明白了
I got it.
我不会存活下来的 *
* Ooh, I won't survive
嘿 你这个木乃伊又活过来了
Hey. The mummy rises.
怎么样 老弟
What's up, dude?
别担心
Don't worry,
我会付钱的 我保证
I'm gonna pay my tab. I promise.
所以你重新整顿了这个地方
So, you, uh, renovated this place
自己又把这个地方重新开起来了
and opened it on your own.
令人刮目相看
Pretty impressive.
我只是想和你聊聊
I just wanna talk.
好吧
Okay.
我明白 我明白你的感受
I get it. I know how you feel.
我的老爸不称职 你知道吗
I mean, I had a shitty dad, you know?
他曾经是艾斯孔蒂多的一个合金工人
He was a metal worker up in Escondido,
他并不经常陪伴我
and he wasn't around a lot.
但是 老弟 当他在我身边的时候
But, dude, when he was around,
我感觉糟透了
it was bad.
真的糟透了
It was really bad.
当我16岁的时候
When I was, like, 16,
我就离开了家 开始睡在沙滩上
I just left and started sleeping on the beach.
在大概十年之后
And that's where I was 10 years later
我遇见了你妈妈
when I met your mom.
老弟 她改变了我的生活
And, dude, she changed my life.
她真的改变了我的生活
She really did.
她真是太不可思议了 兄弟
She was unbelievable, man.
我从来没有遇见过她这样的人
I -- I never met anybody like her.
就好像 一分钟前 她还很安静
She was, like, one minute, she'd be quiet,
但是后一分钟
and the next minute,
她就会在沙滩上裸奔 你知道吗
she'd be running down the beach naked, you know?
身材棒极了 胸很挺
Great body, great tits,
只是 抱歉
just -- Sorry.
但是她那时也已经有三个孩子了
But she also had three kids already.
所以教皇和茱莉亚那时那该7、8岁
So, Pope and Julia were like 7 or 8.
克雷格还在穿尿不湿
Craig was in diapers.
在我遇见克雷格之前从来没有给别人换过尿不湿
I never actually changed a diaper till Craig.
我这么和你说吧
Let me tell you something.
克雷格总是拉裤兜子
Craig shit himself a lot.
而教皇和我 兄弟 我从来没有真正了解过那个孩子
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表