剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
背着我们雇人绑♥架♥了马尔科
And she hires gangbangers to nab Marco behind our backs.
换谁都会想 她还对我们隐藏着什么其他的事
Makes you wonder what else she's been keeping from us.
你怎么花了这么久
What took you so long?
路上堵车
Traffic.
- 拿到防弹衣了吗 - 拿到了
- You got the vests? - Yeah.
不 孩子
No, baby.
你不能穿着这个去见露西
You can't wear that to go meet Lucy.
为什么
Why not?
我外面还会套一件衣服
I'll put a sweatshirt over it.
她会注意到
She'll notice.
露西只想事情顺利的过去
Lucy wants this to go very smoothly.
我们要让她相信 我们是信任她的 好吗
We need her to believe that we trust her, okay?
好的
Okay.
给我一个现在不绑走你
What's gonna stop me from grabbing you
去墨西哥的理由
and taking you to Mexico right now?
蓝精灵不会在乎的
Smurf wouldn't care.
所以才让我来
That's why I'm here.
你带朋友来的
You brought a friend.
不如你直接告诉我 我现在是走进了什么陷阱
Why don't you tell me what I'm walking into?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你叔叔们
Your uncles?
还是蓝精灵雇了一些外面的野势力
Or did Smurf hire outside muscle,
就像她把巴兹害死那次
like when she had Baz killed?
你带了多少人
How many men did you bring with you?
三个
Three.
我们只是想把钱要回来
We just want our money back.
我们
We?
你应该知道你那些叔叔保护蓝精灵
You realize your uncles protect Smurf
是因为他们小时候
'cause she's jerked them off
蓝精灵给他们打手♥枪♥来着 对吧
since they were little boys, right?
你应该不会傻到不知道她在利用你
You're smart enough to know she's just using you.
也应该知道她和某个人玩完的时候
You're smart enough to see that when Smurf's done with someone,
就直接把他们扔掉
she just throws them away.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
走吧
Vamos.
一辆黑色雪弗兰 三个人
One black Suburban, three guys.
你在马尔科这儿等着
You wait with Marco.
等他们到了把前门打开
Open the front door when they get here.
我会带他们进来
I'll bring them in.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我的东西在哪儿
Where are my things?
克雷格
Craig.
其他的呢
Where's the rest of it?
你说你想要我拿走的
You said you wanted what I took.
这些就是
There it is.
钱在哪儿呢
Where's the cash?
你为何不去问问你儿子们呢 珍妮
Why don't you ask your sons, Janine?
因为巴兹在被你杀掉之前 把他们的份额给了他们
Because Baz gave them their cut before you had him killed.
这就是我拿走的
That's what I took.
你还想要我替你守卫它吗
Did you expect me to fence it for you?
我们到底要不要交换了
Are we doing this or not?
拿着吧 蓝精灵
Just take it, Smurf.
把所有东西都放车上
Put everything in the truck.
你觉得这事就过去了吗
You think this shit's over, huh?!
我明天会打爆你们所有人的 等着吧
I'm gonna blast all you punk asses tomorrow, watch!
闭嘴 马尔科
Shut up, Marco!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You sicko bitch.
你死期到了
You're done.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们所有人
All of you!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
蹲下
Stay down!
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down. Stay down.
我们走吧
Vamanos!
你被打中了吗
Are you hit?
不 不 我没事 你呢 你还好吗
No, no, I'm good. Are you? Are you okay?
- 妈的 - 我打中马尔科了 兄弟
- Shit. - I hit Marco, man.
教皇在哪儿
Where's Pope?
教皇在哪儿
Where's Pope?
我们现在就去找教皇
We're getting Pope now.
好吗 我们需要思考
All right? We need to think.
我们需要逃了
We need to go.
我们能去哪儿 克雷格 墨西哥吗
Where are we gonna go, Craig? Mexico?!
我们先去露西那儿 我们从那儿开始
We'll go to Lucy's place. We start there.
然后做什么呢 克雷格 我们做什么呢
And do what, Craig, huh? What do we do?
我们不能就这么去墨西哥然后去对付露西的人
We can't go to Mexico and take on Lucy's men.
我们没有那么强的火力 没有那么多人
We don't have the firepower, we don't have the numbers.
教皇被带走了 兄弟
Pope's gone, man!
你就要这么对我吗
Is that how you'd do me?
我在这儿像热锅蚂蚁时
Just sit here with your thumb up your ass
你就在这儿坐着耍嘴皮子
while I'm getting my ears hacked off?!
别吵了
Stop.
我们会把他找回来的
We're gonna get him back,
但我们需要保持冷静 好好思考
but we need to keep our heads and think it through.
好好思考吗
Oh, think it through?
你背着我们抓走马尔科的时候
Is that what you did when you went behind our backs
就是好好思考的吗
and took Marco in the first place?
我是为家人做的这个 你知道的
I did that for the family, and you know it.
是啊 我猜你也是
Oh, yeah, I bet you did.
胡说 蓝精灵 这完全是为了你
Bullshit, Smurf. This was about you.
你是为了你自己做的这个
You did this shit for you.
如果我就让露西这么偷了我们的东西
If we had let Lucy steal from us,
我们就完蛋了
we would be finished.
完了
Finished?
我们一开始都不想做这个
None of us wanted to do this in the first place!
克雷格不想 我不想 教皇也不想
Not Craig, not me, not Pope!
如果教皇死了 那都怪你 蓝精灵
If Pope is dead, this is on you, Smurf.
都怪你
This is on you!
还有你
And you.
你认识这些混混的
You knew those gangbangers.
- 什么 - 是啊 你以为我没看到 但我看到了
- What? - Yeah, you think I didn't see it, but I saw it.
- 克雷格 - J从来这儿开始
- Craig - J wanted to do this all along,
就一直想要这么做
and since he's been here,
凯瑟失踪了 巴兹死了 现在又是这事
Cath's gone missing, Baz is dead, and now this!
离他远点 离他远点
Back off of him. Back off of him.
等下 你想要我相信他和这事完全没关系
Wait, you expect me to believe he had nothing to do with this?
现在不是吵架的时候
This isn't the time for this right now!
- 什么 你现在和他是一波的了 - 停下
- What, you're taking his side?! - Stop it!
现在不是吵架的时候
This isn't the time for this shit!
什么 你现在和他是一波的了
What, are you taking his side now?
- 不 我不是 - 够了
- No, I'm not. - Enough!
- 你和他是一波的了吗 - 够了
- You taking his side? - Enough!
是我抓来了马尔科
I'm the one that took Marco.
没人希望这事发展成这样
No one wanted it to go down like this.
现在唯一重要的就是教皇
All that matters now is Pope,
你们一个个的别跟个孩子似的了
and stop acting like babies.
J 去车子里拿箱子来
J, go get the suitcases from the truck.
没事的
It's okay.
我们会找到他的 没事的
We're gonna find him. It's okay.
念完经书之后
* After the scripture
我们开始祷告
* We started to pray
双手合十
* Holdin' our hands up
等待着改变
* Waitin' for change
我知道这不是
* I know it's not
你渴望的
* What you desire
这种疼痛不会消逝
* This pain can't crumble
不会很快消逝
* Won't soon retire
你想把这些放哪儿
Where do you want these?
放我房♥间去
In my room.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表