剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我在为她交保护费
I'm paying for her protection.
我在照看这些建筑 全是按她说的做的
I'm taking care of the buildings, all like she asked.
你进过监狱吗 J
Have you ever been in jail, J?
没
No.
我觉得你不会喜欢的
I don't think you'd like it.
嘿
Hey.
你今天早上去哪儿了
Where were you this morning?
德伦给你打了六通电♥话♥了吧
Deran called you like six times.
妈的 是啊 我忘了
Oh, shit. Yeah. I forgot.
他气坏了
He's pissed.
检察官在四处打探 想和她达成协议
The DA is sniffing around, offering her deals.
她在里面感到孤单可并不好
It's not good for her to feel alone in there.
你能明白吗 J
Do you understand, J?
这会影响到你的
This affects you.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这又会怎么影响你呢
How does it affect you?
我们要上法庭
We're going to trial.
也就是说她可能要坐上很多年的牢
Which means she's looking at years.
她还想再见到莉娜呢
She wants to see Lena again.
坐在泳池旁边 享用鸡尾酒
Sit by a pool, enjoy a cocktail.
想想吧
Look around.
如果她和检察官达成协议
She starts making deals,
你觉得谁是最可以被出♥卖♥♥♥的
who do you think is the most expendable?
或许是你呢
Maybe it's you.
确保你的律师给你带条像样的裙子来
Make sure your lawyer brings you a dress or something.
你穿的邋里邋遢
You show up looking ratchet,
法官潜意识就觉得你是有罪的
Judge is gonna think you're guilty.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
那是什么
What's that?
看起来像什么
What does it look like?
我不想要这个
I don't want it.
你陷害的那婊♥子♥被送回大监狱了
That bitch you framed got sent back to gen-pop.
她一直说什么要毁了你
She's talking mad shit about messing you up.
明天我要出庭
I have a court date tomorrow.
我被抓到就完蛋了
I get caught with that, I'm screwed.
你被抓到和梅赛德斯在一起 你死定了
You get caught alone with Mercedes, you're dead.
蒂娜叫你离她远点
Tina told you to stay away from her.
你没听她的
You didn't listen.
所以我才花钱雇你保护我
Well, that's why I pay you to protect me.
那件事
Yeah. About that --
我不会重新协商的
I don't renegotiate, baby.
我和皮特说好了
I made my deal with Pete.
他让我们午饭的时候和你坐在一起
Pete pays us to sit with you at lunch.
要是让我们在这种动刀子的事上帮你
You want us to get between you and some bitch with a blade,
那得再多花点钱
it's gonna be more.
让她离我远点
Keep her away from me.
嘿
Hey.
让我猜一下 你在找J
Let me guess. You're looking for J.
他应该是去求德伦的原谅了
I think he just went to beg Deran for forgiveness.
来点吗
You want some?
你得帮我
I need your help.
帮什么
With what?
不用担心她
Oh. Don't worry about her, man.
她算得上是半个灵师 所以保密没什么用
She's half-psychic, so keeping secrets is futile.
要紧事 这次的活
An errand. For the job.
知道了
I get it.
教皇让你来盯着我 是吧
Pope sent you to keep an eye on me, right?
我不知道你对他做了什么 但他
Well, I don't know what you did to him, but he's, uh --
可不是那么喜欢你 所以
he's not your biggest fan, so...
我问你一些事
Let me ask you something.
还记得你小时候我在你身边吗
Do you remember me from when you were little?
不太记得
No. Not really.
他记得
He does.
你要不要帮我
Look, you gonna help me or what?
我不知道
I don't know, kid.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
我们应该帮他吗
Should we help the man?
当然了
Sure.
我们之前开了会
We had a meeting.
对 兄弟 对不起
Yeah, man. I'm sorry.
妮基老爸来了 被吓到了
Nicky's dad showed up, freaked out.
他要带她回关岛
He's taking her back to Guam.
你们分手了吗
You guys break up?
算是吧
Yeah. I think so.
你还好吗
You okay?
恩
Yeah.
很好 你现在可不能分心
Good, 'cause I can't have you distracted right now.
我还好
Yeah. I'm fine.
所有人里面你最会找活了
You've been all over everybody about pulling a job,
我们现在就有一个
and now we have one.
我说我知道了
I said I got it.
好 很好
Okay, good.
我们这次必须硬来 所以需要好好计划一下
We got to do this the hard way, so there's math and shit.
你来吗
You coming?
你怎么样了
How are you?
过得去
Oh, I'm fine.
我为什么要来这
Why am I here?
我们有个犯人的事要商量
There is an inmate we need to talk to,
有个拉斯维加斯来的兄弟 哈瓦伊·戈登
a guy from L.A., Hawaiian Gardens.
几周以前在这里被抓了 罪名是吸毒
He got busted on a drug charge a couple weeks ago down here.
他听说了欧申赛德的谋杀案
He heard about a murder in Oceanside.
嘿
Hey.
他在这干什么
Why is he here?
马科斯有办法让我们找到那个人
Marco gets us in to see the guy.
关于你兄弟 我很抱歉
Sorry to hear about your brother.
走吧
Let's go.
把你的车留在这
Leave your car here.
走吧
Come on.
你有新室友了
You got a new cellmate.
嘿 蓝精灵
Hey, Smurf.
到了
There you go.
陆虎 大流线型
Range Rover. Big threads.
不行 那太过了
Nah. That thing's way on the grid.
- 好吧 - 找到了
- All right. - There she is.
怎么 我们又回到上个世纪了吗
What, we're starting a softball league?
很完美
It's perfect.
这也太老了
It's old as shit.
我们就想要这种老车 一般都没有装定位系统
We want old, before they installed GPS.
丢了零件 别人也不会发现的
Lose the plates, no one's gonna come looking.
她可不光是个花瓶
She's not just a pretty face.
我敢说钥匙在车上 堵多少
What do you wanna bet the kook left the keys on the tire?
他拿走了首饰 把钱包留在了车上
He took the fob, left the wallet in the car.
50块
50 bucks?
跟了
You got it.
看着 这种游戏我把把都赢
Watch. I win this every time.
没有首饰
No fob.
你觉得我们需要多少氧气
How much oxygen do you think we're gonna need?
卡塔丽娜牌铝80是30磅
Catalina aluminum 80 is 30 pounds.
那太多了
I think that's too heavy.
是迷你型的
Um...minis.
- 是吗 - 对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我们只需要维持一个小时就够了
We only need them to last for an hour,
如果我们稍延迟就是两个小时
maybe two if we get delayed.
蓝精灵车♥库♥里应该还有一部分
I think we have a couple lying around at the garage at Smurf's.
你跳伞挺好的是吧
You're good with the jump, right?
对
Yeah.
那就好
Okay. Good.
你多久去看一次蓝精灵
How often have you been, uh, going to visit Smurf?
偶尔看一次
Yeah, I go sometimes.
每周给点钱
I pay a little money each week
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表