剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
They don't need you.
我甚至觉得他们都不想再见你
I don't think they even want you.
谢谢你载我回来 探长
Thanks for the ride, Detective.
这些人在外面干什么呢
What the hell do people do out here?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你就这样吗
Really?
真是他妈渣 兄弟
It's shit like that, man.
你就 你就这样把烟扔在那吗
You just -- You're gonna leave that there?
踩灭了
Put it out!
你是谁 护林熊吗
What are you, Smokey the Bear?
你想在这野外搞出火灾来吗
You want to start a fire?
真是 了不起
That...is...awesome.
现在高兴了吗
Happy now?
高兴了
Yeah.
兄弟 真是搞笑 你还担心火灾
Man, that's funny. You worried about fires.
你还记得那次你在房♥车上点了一根烟吗
Remember that time you lit one in the RV?
我还记得很多事呢 兄弟
Oh, I remember a lot of things, man --
很多很多事
a lot of things.
上帝啊 比如说什么呢
Oh, Jesus Christ. Like what?
就好比那次你把我锁在衣橱里
Like the time that you locked me in a closet
你出去撩妹子了 然后忘了我整整三天
and you went to score and you forgot about me for three days?
你为什么会对一个孩子做这样的事
Why would you do that to a kid?
好吧 首先 这件事从来都没发生过
Okay, first of all, that never happened.
- 并且我仅仅锁了你一天半 - 什么
- It was a day and a half. - What...
我当时还是个孩子 你想让我怎么办
I was a kid. What do you want me to do?
我才是孩子
I was the kid.
你是 你已经是成年人了 你都25岁了
You were -- You were an adult. You were -- You were 25.
是啊 但是严格的讲 男性大脑
Yeah, well, technically, the male brain doesn't mature
在26岁才发育成熟 好吗
until age 26, okay?
所以那时我们都是孩子
So we were both kids.
好吧
Okay.
该死的 你真是 你就像一个大象
Goddamn, man, you're like a -- you're like an...elephant.
真♥他♥妈♥记仇
Can't forget anything.
我只是想和你闲聊几句 老弟
I was trying to make conversation, dude.
我只是想 你懂得 和你缓和关系
I was trying to, you know, break the ice.
我们还没熟到你可以谩骂我的程度
Not enough for you to bust my balls,
明明是我介绍给你们的活 但好像你是我老板一样
like you're my boss on a job that I brought to you guys?
现在你又想从我们的过去里
Now you want to dig up every shit-stained moment
翻出种种陈芝麻烂谷子说
from our past?
我当时就应该把你锁衣橱里三周的
I should've locked you in the closet for three weeks.
你还是个渣男
You're still an asshole.
他真是让人讨厌
Pain in the ass he is.
你没事吧 兄弟
You cool, man.
你有什么药吗 比如说氧化苦参碱之类的
You got anything? You got any Oxy or anything?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
我们还在在这坐多久
How long we gotta sit out here?
再等五分钟吧
about five minutes.
我们错过了降落点
We missed the drop point,
所以我们得多走一点
so we gotta make up some distance.
向西走 等我开降落伞的时候你再开
Head west, and don't drop your chute until I do.
妈的
Oh, shit.
- 你没事吧 - 妈的
- Are you okay? - Holy shit.
- 你没事吧 - 没事 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
帮我一把
Help me up.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我差点撞到大石头 兄弟
Almost hit the rocks, man.
我们到底在哪
Where the hell are we?
这可不好 兄弟 我们的情况不好
This isn't good, man. This isn't good.
我们在飞机上停留时间太长了
Took too long in the air.
我们里原定降落点还有48千米呢
We're 48 miles from the drop point.
妈的 我们在这山的另一端
Shit! We're on the other side of the Goddamn mountain.
听着 兄弟 我还以为你知道我们在哪降落呢
Look, man, I thought you said you had this.
给教皇打电♥话♥
Call Pope.
- 没有信♥号♥♥ - 妈的
- No service. - Shit.
- 他可以凭GPS定位找到我们 没事的 - 事大了
- He can track us by GPS, man. It's okay. - It's not okay.
飞行员会发现下一个可降落地带
The pilots are gonna find the next landing strip,
然后他们就会给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
they're gonna call the cops,
他们就会告诉警♥察♥我们在哪里跳下去的
and they're gonna tell them where we jumped.
我们得现在就埋了这些东西
We gotta bury it right now.
如果别人看到了 我们就完蛋了
If anybody sees us like this, we're finished!
走吧 他们现在应该到了
Come on. They should be here by now.
妈的 看上去他们已经降落了
Shit. It looks like they've landed.
看上去 什么叫看上去
"Looks like"? What does that mean, looks like?
我是德伦 你知道该怎么办
It's Deran. You know what to do.
妈的
Shit.
他们在哪
Where are they?
在东南方48千米外
48 miles southeast.
他们在那座山的那边
They're on the other side of that mountain.
什么
What?
最近的路是522公路
The closest road is the 522.
兄弟 这要多久啊
Aw, man. How long's this shit gonna take?
我在海滨还有事要办呢
I-I got stuff I gotta do back in Oceanside.
该多久就多久
It's gonna take as long as it takes.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Oh, hey.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你是蓝精灵啊
Are you Smurf?
猜对了
Good guess.
欢迎回来
Uh, welcome home?
你自己一个人吗
Are you here all by yourself?
不
No.
我跟比利一起来的
I came here with Billy.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
他
He is, uh --
他和你的小子们出去了
He is out with your boys.
和我的小子们出去了
He's out with my boys?
所有人吗
All of my boys?
他们有手♥机♥吗
Do you think they have a phone?
他们有没有马桶都不一定
I doubt they have a toilet.
嘿 是我 请留言
Hey, it's me. Leave a message.
蓝精灵回归了
Smurf's back.
你不该干活的
You shouldn't be doing that.
没事的
It's fine.
没事我来
No, no. I'll do it.
你刚出狱
You just got out.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yes.
让我给你放个热水澡
Let me draw you a nice, hot bath.
我有些精油
I-I-I have some essential oils that are --
很利于排毒的
they're great for detoxifying.
给你的眼睛弄点治疗挫伤的药
And, um, I should get you some arnica for that eye.
很好
Sure.
该死 里面有人
Oh, shit. There's someone inside.
嘿
Hey.
我们在远足
We were, uh, hiking.
结果迷路了
We got lost.
去哪儿远足啊
Hiking where?
就是爬到山的那边
Just on the other side of the mountain.
我能借用下手♥机♥膜吗
Do you have a phone we could use?
没有
No.
倒是有点水
But I have some water.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
你知道哪有信♥号♥♥吗
So, do you know anywhere we can get reception?
镇里
In town.
在哪啊
And where is that?
20英里开外
20 miles.
我们能买♥♥你的卡车吗
You think we could buy that truck off you?
不能
No.
但是我可以给你送一程
But I could give you a ride.
谢谢
Yeah, that -- that would be great.
1万
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表