剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, why? So you could hang it up on my wall?
我懂了 你在忙 没问题
Hey, dude, I get it. You're busy. No prob.
你知道吗 你不用有事没事就过来
No, you know what, you just don't have to keep coming in here
跟我打温情牌
and playing the whole dad card.
没事的 我们没什么过节 明白吗
It's fine. We're good, all right?
我不是在打什么温情牌
Dude, I'm not playing the dad card.
我只是觉得 你可能
I just thought, you know, you might be... interested
对我手上的一个小项目感兴趣
in this little side project thing I got going on.
不 我不感兴趣
No, I'm not interested.
我觉得你会感兴趣的
Oh, I think you're gonna be interested.
四个人手 六万到八万的报酬 保守估计
Four-man job, payoff is 60 to 80 grand, ballpark...
可能还不止 全是现钞
Maybe more... All cash.
闭嘴 你就会扯犊子
God, shut up. You're so full of shit.
行吧 随便你
All right. Whatever.
给个面子
Humor me.
你喜欢的话 你爱怎么样都行
You like the idea, you can do whatever you want.
你可以带上你的兄弟
You can bring your brothers in
不带他们也行
or you can leave your brothers out.
都是你说了算
That's up to you... Your call.
你要分多少
What's your cut?
平分
Equal split.
什么活
What's the job?
兜风去
Let's go for a ride.
走
Come on.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
和一个房♥客谈点生意
I had business with a tenant.
你把事情解决了吗
Were you able to handle things?
嗯 戴伦帮忙了
Yeah. Deran helped.
小乔
J.
你还记不记得 我带你去沙漠
Do you remember the party I took you to
参加过老朋友的聚会
out in the desert with all my old friends?
你还记得去那里的路吗
Do you think you would remember how to get back there?
嗯 应该记得
Yeah, I think so.
我需要你找到一些人
I need you to find some people.
那是第一个要找的地方
That's the first place I would look.
谁
Who?
操
Shit.
我需要你找到他们
I need you to find them.
告诉我他们在干什么
Tell me what they're up to.
还在工作吗 有人坐牢了吗
Are they working? Anybody locked up?
所有信息
Whatever.
如果他们不在那里呢
What if they're not there?
那就继续找
Then you keep looking.
你要我♥干♥什么
What are you asking me to do?
我告诉你的事
What I tell you to do.
我尽力
I'll try.
尽力而已吗
You'll try?!
你妈妈过世的时候
When your mother ended up the way she did,
你打电♥话♥给谁了 小乔
who'd you call, J?
你打电♥话♥给谁了
Hmm? Who'd you call?
我打给你了 蓝妈妈
I called you, Smurf.
那就对了
That's right.
你打电♥话♥给我了
You called me.
让你摆脱那个破公♥寓♥
And I took you out of that shithole apartment.
给了你一个温馨的家 让你有了家人
I gave you a beautiful home. I gave you a family.
我给了你人生
I g... I gave you a life.
现在让你去找那些人
Now you find them.
我没跟你商量
I'm not asking.
清楚没有
Are we clear?
清 楚 没 有
Are... we... clear?
清楚了
Yes.
你觉得他们那有多少
How many do you think they have in there?
十万株... 肯定是有的
100,000 plants... easy.
我七年级 正上着英语课的时候 被铐走了
I got pulled out of 7th-grade English class in handcuffs
就因为卖♥♥大♥麻♥
for selling dime bags.
现在这玩意儿竟然合法了 荒唐
Now this shit's legal. Insane.
我知道
I know.
这就是一只会下金蛋的鹅啊
It's the Goddamn golden goose, kid.
政♥府♥允许栽种和贩卖♥♥
State lets you grow it and sell it,
联调局官员说银行不能保管这笔钱
Feds tell the banks they can't hold the money.
是的 老巴一直都想抢药房♥
Yeah, Baz always wanted to hit a dispensary.
我总觉得这风险太大了
I always thought it was too risky.
是个人都想抢劫药房♥好吗
Dude, everybody hits dispensaries, okay?
这些人 他们一次卖♥♥给五十家药房♥
These guys, they sell to 50 dispensaries at once.
都是现金交易
All right? All cash transactions.
他们怎么运钱
How do they move it?
货车
Vans.
货车
Vans?
有武装吗
Armored?
不知道
I don't know.
有人看守 是吗
Well, they're guarded, right?
对
Yeah.
有安保 同时可能是有武装的
So vans, probably armored,
货车
with security.
你要怎么办
How would you do it?
明显要抢劫货车啊
You hit the vans, obviously.
行吧 抢劫货车
Okay, you hit the vans.
你要怎么抢劫货车
And how do you hit the van?
在路上直接就把它开走吗
Do you run it off the road?
还是拿着枪指着别人
Do you point a gun in someone's face?
怎么搞
How?
都行啊
All of the above.
咋了
What?
那他们向你开枪的话呢
What happens when they start shooting at you?
- 还击啊 - 还击
- You shoot back. - Shoot back?
没办法的话 你就先开枪
Shoot first if you have to.
天
Jesus.
干嘛
What?
你以为我以前没有干过大的吗
What, you think I haven't done big jobs before?
你知道些啥
What the hell do you know?
关于你吗 什么都不知道
About you? Nothing.
感觉好些了吗
Feel better?
嗯
Yeah.
说得好像你关心似的
Like you care.
你是怎么知道这件事的
How do you know about the take?
我在这工作了几个星期
I worked here for a couple weeks,
然后我因为试了产品被解雇了
and I got booted for sampling product.
你说这家伙是个大人物
You said this guy's a pretty big deal.
他还有其他产业吗
Does he have any other operations?
两三处吧
Eh, maybe two, three.
好活啊
It's a good idea, man.
好活
It's a good idea.
发生什么了
What happened?
呃 被老板打了
Oh. Uh, my board hit me.
被老板打了
Your board hit you?
五个家伙蹿出来 在码头上就开始怼我
Five guys come out, start burning me at the pier.
我回了一句
I say something.
就被揍了六七拳
I got punched like six times,
把我按到水里 害我昏了才罢手
held underwater until I passed out.
你有说你是本地人 说你认识我们吗
Well, did you say you were from here? That you knew us?
老兄 我昏了啊
Dude, I passed out.
好吧
All right.
你要去揍他们还是怎样
Are you gonna kick their asses or what?
你得回正常的学校
You need to go back to regular school, man.
别在这打工 去建筑工地
Quit this job and work in construction
或者加油站之类的地方工作
or a gas station or something!
- 巧克力好不好吃 - 嗯
- Is the chocolate good? - Yeah.
你看着不开心啊
You don't seem happy.
早上好 "教皇"
Mornin', Pope.
科迪先生
Mr. Cody?
科迪先生
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表