剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
You remember that little placewith the awesome chicken tamales
原来就在那里
that usedto be on that lot?
对 热带粉蒸鸡
Yeah, Tropical Tamales.
对
Right.
两个一块钱 还有啤酒
Two for a dollar,plus a beer.
现在就被洛杉矶的那些傻♥逼♥们做成Airbnb了
Now it's gonna be boxes forthese L.A. assholes to Airbnb.
整个岸区都成屎了
Yeah.Whole Strand is going to shit.
岸边都没有地方
There isn't even any roomfor the locals
让本地人住了
to live on the beachanymore.
你要去J的会议么
Uh, you goingto J's meeting?
不去
No.
也许我们该去 看看
Maybe we should go.Check it out.
我才不要开会
No,I'm not doing meetings,
更别说J的会了
especially not anythingrun by J.
所以你就出局了
Well, that's it?You're out?
不做家庭生意了
No more family jobs?
我没说永远不 只是现在不做
I'm not saying never. Just not right now.
好吧 那我们去冲浪
All right. Then let's go surfing.
我去不了 我还有好多事要做
I can't. I got a lot of shit to do.
那我能借个冲浪板吗
Well, can I borrow a board?
当然 随便挑
Sure. Take your pick.
真棒 我能再借几千块钱吗
Cool. And, uh, can I borrow a couple of grand?
我和雷恩要一起住 我要付我那一半房♥租
Me and Renn are getting a place, and I need to, uh, pay my half.
如果我给了你几千块
I give you a couple of grand,
以后每个月你都会来要钱
you'll be coming back every month.
那下次干活带上我
So cut me in on your next job.
- 不行 我人手够了 - 当真吗
- No, I'm all manned up. - Seriously?
- 当真 - 多一个人都不行吗
- Yeah. - What, you don't have room for one more guy?
不行
Nope.
好吧 说吧
All right. Come on. Say it.
说出来痛快点
Get it over with.
说什么
Say what?
说我不应该去墨西哥
That I shouldn't have gone to Mexico.
说我又搞砸了
That I screwed up again,
而这就是你冷落我的原因
and that's why you're freezing me out.
我很高兴你去了墨西哥
I'm happy you went to Mexico.
很适合你
You should do you.
用那个6尺的冲浪板
Oh, and take the 6 foot Rusty.
那是唯一块能承受你的胖屁♥股♥的板
It's the only thing that's gonna float your giant ass.
有什么问题吗 先生
Is there a problem, sir?
没有
No.
那请你往前开点
Then I need you to move along.
我侄女上这所学校 今天是开学第一天
My niece goes to this school. Today is her first day.
我答应她在这儿接她
I promised her I'd be right here when she got out.
我很感动 先生 但请你现在离开
I appreciate that, sir, but you need to go now
等放学了再来
and come back after school's done.
为什么
Why?
因为一个成年男子
'Cause a grown man sitting outside
等在小学门口有点变♥态♥
an elementary school is creepy.
好吧
Oh, okay.
先生 你侄女叫什么名字
Sir, what's your niece's name?
我问你 你侄女叫什么名字
I said, "What's your niece's name?"
该死
God damn it!
私房♥钱都去哪儿了
What happened to all the stash piles?
J拿去付账单了
Well, J had to pay the bills.
见鬼
That's bullshit.
在墨西哥发生什么事了
What happened in Mexico?
乱七八糟的事
Shit just got gnarly.
就这样吗 乱七八糟的事
Oh, that's it? "Shit just got gnarly"?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
这里怎么样
So, uh... how are things here, huh?
德伦不想我在这儿
Deran doesn't want me here.
他来的时候看都不看我一眼
Doesn't even look at me when he comes over.
别想那么多
Don't even worry about it.
教皇也很生气 因为我开了太多派对
And Pope is pissed 'cause I throw too many parties.
总要有人享受生活 对吧
Well, someone's got to enjoy the place, right?
对
Yeah.
聊得不错
Good talk.
是啊
Yeah.
- 回见 - 回见
- Later. - Later
妮琪
Nicky?
天哪
Oh, my God.
莎拉
Sarah, hey.
你好
Hi.
事实上 我们几个
You know, actually, a couple of us
前两天还聊到你
were just talking about you the other day.
真的吗
You were?
对啊 想说你最近在干吗
Yeah, wondering, like, you know, what you were up to and stuff.
我最近跟J一起住
Oh, um, well, I've been living with J.
- 当真吗 - 对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
J 科迪吗
J. Cody?
哦
Oh.
你怎么样
How are you?
我很好
I am great.
享受大学生活
Just loving UCSD.
对了 你最后去哪所学校了
Where did you end up going, by the way?
我们在间隔年
Oh, uh, we're taking a gap year, you know,
想先享受生活
wanting to live a little.
真明智
So smart.
讲真 我在修生化和高分子双学位
Seriously, I'm double majoringin Biochem and Poly-Sci,
不知道我当时是怎么想的
and I'm just, like, "Oh, my God, what was I thinking?"
是吧
Oh, um, yeah.
J的奶奶不在家的时候
Well, we've been, um, living at J's grandma's house
我们住他的奶奶家
while she's away.
真好 你们俩好事将近了吗
Nice. You two, um, lockin' it down?
没呢 我可不想结婚
No, the last thing I need is to be married,
但我们进展还不错
but, uh, things are going good.
- 岂止不错 - 谢谢
- Clearly. Yeah. - Thanks.
你还做些什么呢
So, what else have you been doing?
基本上想做什么做什么
Uh, pretty much anything I want,
比如一直开派对
like partying all the time.
我是说成堆的可♥卡♥因♥ 充足的酒
I'm talking mounds of coke, fully stocked bar.
听起来很酷
Sounds cool. Wow.
是啊 你有空可以来玩
Yeah. You should come by sometime.
今晚怎么样
What about tonight?
今晚可以
Tonight works.
我能带点朋友来吗
Could I bring a few people?
想带多少带多少
Plenty for everyone.
好的 真棒
Okay. Cool.
那就今晚见了
I guess I will see you tonight, then.
回见
Yeah. Later.
嘿
Hey.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
要把这儿打扫干净
Gotta get this cleaned up.
为什么
Yeah. Why?
我要把这辆车送给莉娜
'Cause I'm giving itto Lena.
她才七岁
She's 7.
等她大一点能开车了就送给她
It's for when she's older and she can drive.
找我♥干♥嘛
What do you want?
今天没人来开会
Nobody turned up to the meeting today.
我不知道还能找谁了 教皇
I don't know who else to go to, Pope.
如果不尽快开工 我们要没钱了
If don't pull a job soon, we're gonna run out of money.
我昨晚听见你的话了
Yeah, I heard you last night.
那个
You know...
巴兹在打一批手♥机♥的主意
Baz had this idea about lifting iPhones.
他说可以买♥♥通一个人
He said he knew this guy we could flip
他在码头工作
who worked down at the docks.
需要准备多久
How long would it take to set up?
不知道 大概几周吧
I don't know. Couple weeks, maybe.
我们等不了几周了
We don't got a couple of weeks.
那我也没办法
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表