剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Are you good on pain, man? I got some Percs from Craig.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
自从在墨西哥的那次我就没再见过你
I haven't seen you since Mexico.
莉娜今天要回家了
Lena's coming home today.
真的吗 很好
Really? That's good.
是啊 蓝精灵把她带出来了
Yeah.Smurf got her out.
她要收养她
She's gonna...adopt her.
挺好
Good.
并不好
It's not good.
你怎么样 伙计 睡觉了吗
How you doing, man? Are you getting any sleep?
我没事
I'm fine.
我想你在找工作的间隙中需要做一些事情
I think you need something to keep yourself busy
让自己忙起来
in between jobs.
为什么
Why?
因为 伙计 你无所事事的时候
Because, man,you get weird
你会变得很奇怪
when you don't have anything to do.
来吧 你对汽车很在行 也许你回到店里
Come on. You're good with cars. Maybe you get back in the shop,
干一些简单的工作什么的
just a little side hustleor something.
或者你来然后
Or you come and, you know...
一周在酒吧工作几个晚上
work a couple nights at the bar a week.
我很好 不过还是谢谢你
I'm good. Thanks, though.
这让我保持清醒
It keeps me sane.
你知道的 拥有一件自己的东西
You know, having something that's mine.
这酒吧之所以是你的 是因为蓝精灵让你拥有它
It's only yours because Smurf lets you have it.
我付钱买♥♥的 好吗 租约上有我的名字
I paid for it, okay? My name's on the lease.
但是一旦她不想让你拥有了
And the second she decides she doesn't like it,
她会想办法从你手里夺走的
she's gonna find a way to take it from you.
我和你一样对发生的事情很生气 伙计
I'm just as angry as you are about what went down, man...
但是 我们 我们能怎么着她呢
...but, I mean, what -- what are we gonna do, man?
怎么 我们难道杀了她吗
What, are -- are we gonna kill her?
你认识这些人吗
You know these people?
跟着我走就行
Just follow my lead.
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
安娜 你来了
Ana. You made it.
你好吗
How are you?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
- 这是丹尼 - 丹尼
- This is Danny. - Danny!
兄弟
My man.
嘿 跟高兴见到你
Hey. It is good to meet you.
安娜对你大加赞扬
Ana raves about you.
哦 真的吗
Oh, yeah.Is that right?
我听说你在帕洛阿尔托工作
I hear you've been doing work up in Palo Alto.
有我想认识的人吗
Anyone I would know?
丹尼从来不说别人的八卦
Danny doesn't kiss and tell.
好吧 行吧
All right, fair enough.
反正我也不想吃错
I didn't want to get jealous anyway.
你收拾好行李准备去旅行了吗
Are you all packed and ready for your big trip?
差不多了 现在知道你要来
Well, just about.It's a lot easier now
照顾家里的事情就容易多了
knowing you'll be taking care of the home front.
行程都安排好了吗
Itinerary's all set, then?
是啊 你知道的 我们要在米兰呆一周
Yeah, you know, we got a week in Milan,
带着索菲在巴黎呆两周
two in Paris for Sophie,
然后去断云 地下城 带着他去杰弗里湾
but then Cloudbreak, Dungeons, and J-Bay for this guy.
你冲浪吗
Yeah, you surfing?
哥们儿 不然你觉得这是怎么来的
Bro, where do you think this comes from?
你去过超管吗
You hit Supertubes or no?
我们想每年去那里一次 但是
Yeah, well, we try to get out there maybe once a year, but...
你们俩到外面来吧
You guys come on outside.
厨师做了一些
The chef has put together
小蟹肉饼
these little crab cake things.
你会爽翻天的
They'll blow your dick right off.
- 没错 - 哇
-Yeah. - Wow.
你什么时候出发
When do you go?
周二
Tuesday.
你和法利谈过了吗 我们之间没事了吧
You talk to Farley? We all good?
是的
Yeah.
等一下 这个东西太沉了 伙计
Oh, uh, hold up. This is way too heavy, man.
把它和剩下的一起装在袋子里就行
Just pack it in the bag with the rest of them.
他们不知道你的冲浪板有多沉 放松
They don't know what your boards weigh. Relax.
你要是以这幅表情进机场的话
You walk through the airport looking like that,
最后你会被关起来的
you're gonna end up in a back room.
笑一下
Try smiling.
你刚赚了一大笔钱
You just made a shit load of cash.
谢了
Thanks.
宝贝 她马上就到了
Baby, she'll be here in a minute.
外面这些人是谁
Who are all the people outside?
我们要举办一个欢迎回家派对
We're having a welcome-home party.
我雇了一些人来帮忙
I just hired some people to help.
一个大的跳跳房♥会在两点送过来
Big bounce house gets here at 2:00.
你知道吗 她挺喜欢家里那个屋子的
You know, she -- she likes her room at home.
我不得不给她买♥♥了一衣橱的新衣服
I had to buy her an entire new wardrobe.
我们可以把巴兹家里的那些捐出去
We can donate the things that are still at Baz's.
孩子们的衣服很快就穿不下了
Kids grow out of clothes so fast.
过几个月就得重新买♥♥一次
You have to do this every couple of months.
我照顾她照顾的挺好的
I've been doing fine with her.
是吗 安德鲁
Have you, Andrew?
他们把她从你身边带走了
She was taken from you.
现在 我们不能让这种事再发生了
Now, we can't let that happen again, ever.
跟我来 我有东西要给你
Come with me. I have something for you.
等我把剩下的珠宝处理完还有更多钱
There's a lot more when I fencethe rest of the jewelry.
我不要
I don't want it.
这是你的钱
It's yours.
不要
No.
我知道你很想念你哥哥 宝贝
I know you miss your brother, baby.
我也是
So do I.
巴兹总是说他在 照顾你
Baz always claimed he was... looking out for you.
我从来不相信
I never bought it.
我觉得他想让你软弱一点
I think he wanted you weak.
这让他感觉自己很强大
Made him feel strong.
你们之间的竞争非常激烈
You boys were very competitive.
他恨我是那么爱你
He hated how much I loved you.
你说完了没
Are you done?
你一直是我认为你会成为的样子
You're the man I always knew you could be.
是她到了
That's her.
嘿
Hey.
厨房♥完全重新装♥修♥了一下
The kitchen's completely redone.
全新的洗碗机
Brand-new dishwasher.
冰箱 洗菜池 并且你们正对着大海
Fridge, farm sink,and you're right off the ocean.
你知道吗 我觉得对于两室的房♥子来说
You know, I think $1.4 million's a little steep
140万美元有点贵了
for a two bedroom.
你们不在的时候可以把它短租出去
You could Airbnb when you're away.
一晚上350美金 夏季一晚上收400美金
$350 a night,$400 in the summer.
这可以扣除你抵押贷款的费用
Off set the cost of your mortgage.
没准还能有所盈利
Might even turn a profit.
是啊 然后来了一堆洛杉矶的混♥蛋♥们
Yeah. Then the L.A. douche bags can come down
把这里的水管都搞堵了
and clog the line up.
真是个好主意
That'd be a great idea.
你不是来自洛杉矶吗
You're not from L.A.?
不是 我是本地人
No. I'm from here.
喂 这里有淋浴器耶
Yo.Uh, there's a shower.
不如你们自己看看吧
Why don't I give you some time to look around,
我在外面等着你们
then you can meet me outside?
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得这个地方阳光太充足了
I think this place has too much light.
这没什么大不了的
That's not a thing.
她居然以为我是洛杉矶的
I can't believe she thought I was from L.A.
这是一种恭维
It's a compliment.
这怎么就是恭维了
How is that a compliment?
好吧
Okay.
你可以一直在你酒吧里的那个
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表