剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
He wanted to talk to me before he went to the principal.
我必须得告诉他短♥信♥的事 我没办法
I had to tell him about the text, okay, I had no choice.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
阿米拉 你打算在学校里发动袭击
Amira, you are planning an attack at school.
拜托
Please!
拜托你 德鲁
Please, Drew.
至少听我解释一下
Let me at least try to explain.
我们分手后 我很寂寞
After we broke up... I was lonely.
我在网上 和这个同乡聊天
I went online, started talking to this guy from back home.
一个朋友 但是他不喜欢这个国家
A friend, but he didn't like this country.
我开始说那些事
I started saying that stuff
是因为我以为他想听我说那些
because I thought that was what he wanted to hear--
只是想一直找人说话
Just to keep talking to someone.
但那不是真实的
But it wasn't real.
对我来说不是真的 德鲁
Not for me, Drew.
从来都不是
Never for me.
-全都不是吗 -不是
- None of it? - No.
拜托 德鲁 你了解我的
Please, Drew, you know me.
然后你把这些都告诉了哈里斯老师
And you told all of this to Mr. Harris?
是的 我把卡西姆发的短♥信♥都给他看了
Yes. And I showed him all the texts from Kasym,
我在短♥信♥里让他不要再联♥系♥我
where I am telling never to contact me again.
他讲的都是疯狂的东西
What he was talking about was crazy.
那哈里斯老师打算怎么办
So what is Mr. Harris going to do?
他说他会告诉校长他相信我
He say he'll tell the principal that he believes me,
然后再看接下来怎么样
then we see what happens from there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系的
It's okay.
我知道你这么做是因为你心里有我
I know you only did this because you care for me.
而且这让我意识到了
And it's made me realize that
我心里也有你
I feel the same way.
回头再聊吗
Can we talk later?
好的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我告诉他我是与一个车♥臣♥人有短♥信♥来往
Hey. I told him I was texting with someone from Chechnya,
但已经结束了
but it was over.
我向你解释了一切事情 然后你信了
That I explained everything to you, and you believed it.
德鲁相信了吗
Did Drew believe it?
我觉得相信了
I think so, yes.
那他要是告诉了其他人呢
What if he told someone else?
我觉得我们应该等到完全确定
I think we should wait until we're sure.
你需要把炸♥弹♥做好
You need to finish mixing the explosive.
我哥说我们可以随时会被激活
My brother says we could be activated at any time.
一旦收到激活码 我们得做好准备
If we get the code, we must be ready to go.
你还在吗
Are you there?
我要挂了
I got to go.
卡特 这太危险了
Carter, this is crazy.
你不可能活着出来了
You'll never get out of there alive.
只要告诉我钱是不是在警♥察♥局 丽贝卡
Just tell me if the money is at the police station, Rebecca.
你的情报源很准
Your source is right.
城区警♥察♥在华盛顿东南进行过毒品清缴
Metro PD made a drug bust in southeast D.C.,
查获460多万的现金
recovered a little over $4.6 million in cash.
你能告诉我证物柜在那里吗
Can you tell me where the evidence lockers are?
在一楼 靠近调度室
Yes, first floor, next to dispatch,
那里有两个摄像头
but they're covered by two surveillance cameras.
但是我会黑进去让它循环播放
But I'll hack in and put them in a loop,
制♥造♥一个盲点
create a blind spot.
你能这么做吗
You can do that?
是我们的家常便饭
Welcome to our world.
在你行动之前
Before you do anything,
给我们点时间看能否找到那个内鬼
give us some time to see if we can find the leak.
那需要花多长时间
How long is that going to take?
二十分钟 最多三十分钟
20 minutes, 30 tops.
不行 时间太长了
No, no, it's too long, okay.
格兰姆斯半小时后就要收钱
Grimes is expecting this money in half an hour.
那到时候我们就让反恐组介入
Then we'll bring CTU into this.
我们赌一把 马林斯不是那个内鬼
Take our chances Mullins isn't the leak.
我们不能赌一把 丽贝...
We can't take that chance Rebe...
听着
Listen...
现在发生的所有事 都怪我
Everything that's happening, it's on me.
艾瑞克 这不怪你
Eric, that's not true.
我不该让格兰姆斯去突袭本·哈立德营地
I should have benched Grimes on the Bin-Khalid raid.
丽贝卡 他在行动前就神志不清
Rebecca, he was messed up before the mission, okay?
他开始疯言疯语说这个阴谋论
He started talking crazy about this conspiracy
那个阴谋论 我...
and that conspiracy-- I just...
我应该上报给你的
I should have reported it, brought it to you,
但是我包庇了他
but I covered for him, I just...
我试过让他清醒
I tried to get his head straight.
我们都没看出来
We all missed it.
如今我的兄弟因格兰姆斯而死
Now my men are dead, because of Grimes.
现在他有了那个名单
And now he has the list, and, uh...
如果再有人死了...
If any more people get killed...
你不能只责怪你自己
You can't put this on yourself.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you going to help me or not?
即使我帮你 你怎么才能进警♥察♥局
Even if I do, how do you expect to get into the station?
坐在巡逻车后座
In the back of a patrol car.
你要让他们逮捕你
You're gonna let them arrest you?
我是站在第三大街和迪凯特街路口的黑人
Look, I'm a black man standing on the corner at 3rd and Decatur.
相信我 不会很难的
Trust me, it won't be that hard.
准备解决掉那两个摄像头 好吗
Just be ready to take care of the security cameras, okay?
我到了再联♥系♥你
I'll call you when I'm inside.
卡特
Carter?
放下你的包 你要去哪里
Drop the bag. Where the hell you going?
-就是走走 -是吗
- Just walking. - Yeah?
你走过去把手放在墙上怎么样
How about you walk over there and put your hands on the wall?
保罗 悠着点
Paul, Paul, come on, easy.
搜他的身
Pat him down.
拜托 你快把他的手弄断了
Hey, come on, you're gonna break his arm.
我说搜他的身
I said pat him down.
悠着点 好吗
Easy, all right?
把他的枪踢过来
His gun, get it and kick it over here.
-快点 -好
- Hurry up. - All right. All right.
行了吗
All right?
上车
Get in the car.
什么
What?
我们去兜兜风
We're taking a little ride.
参议员
Senator.
先生们
All right, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
How are you?
感谢前来 你好
Thank you for coming. How are you?
我们应该要告诉职员们
We should, uh, talk to the staff
丽贝卡到不了
about Rebecca not being able to come.
要让大家随时了解情况进展
We should all be on the same page.
马上就去 参议员
I'll get right on it, Senator.
很高兴见到你 参议员
Hey, good to see you, Senator.
乔 很高兴你来了
Joe, I'm glad you could make it.
上次得到了那些总裁的注意 但相信我
We got those CEOs to blink, but trust me,
十一月我们会让他们行动起来的
in November, we're going to have 'em on the run.
-参议员 -凯茜
- Senator. - Hey, Cathy.
-你好 -别担心
- Hello. - Don't you worry,
我保证全力让它通过
I promise I am going to push that through,
亲手把委员会成员拖进屋子也在所不惜
even if I have to haul that committee into chambers myself.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
人头攒动啊
Quite a turnout here.
谢谢你组织这次活动 爸
Thanks for hosting this, Dad.
为我的儿子 不是什么大事
My son, least I could do.
如果他允许的话
You know, I would still be picking out his ties
我还是会挑他领带
if he would just let me.
得有人帮这孩子打扮 是吧
Somebody needs to dress this boy, you know what I mean?
-发生什么事了 -什么
- What's going on? - What?
那表情是什么意思
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表