剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
我给你发了短♥信♥
I texted you...
说想要一起聚聚
about getting together to maybe, you know,
澄清误会
clear the air.
没有误会需要澄清
There's no air that needs clearing.
我们没有什么好谈的 安迪
We have nothing to talk about, Andy.
洛克探员 能和你聊两句吗
Agent Locke, uh, can I talk to you for a second?
抱歉 你是谁来着
Sorry, who are you again?
我是玛丽安娜 来这里两周了
Mariana. Been here two weeks.
我觉得马林斯主管的事
Look, I don't think Andy told you
安迪没和你说实话
the truth about Director Mullins.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
发生了一些怪事
Something really weird is going on.
我已经试图联♥系♥他四十五分钟了
I've been trying to reach him for the last 45 minutes.
格里来电
本
Ben.
你在哪
Where are you?
我要多一点时间
I need more time.
好让反恐组追查到我
Right, so CTU can track me.
好让我能拿到名单 你能拿到钱
So I can get the list and you can get the money.
本 我在尽力帮你
Ben, I am trying to help you here,
但是你得给我点空间
but you have got to give me some room.
还要多久
How much longer?
30分钟 最多45分钟
30 minutes, 45 tops.
我会拿到钱的
I have the money.
好 但是如果45分钟内
All right, but if you're not
你不出现在第七街火车站
at the 7th Street train station in 45 minutes,
我就联♥系♥本·哈立德的手下
I'm contacting Bin-Khalid's men.
不 本 听着
No, Ben, listen.
那是什么
What's that?
我们运行的子程序搜索
The subroutine search we were running,
利用马林斯的主管权限来查找漏洞
using Mullins' override to find the leak.
发现一个访问陆军特种兵身份的人
There's a hit on whoever accessed the Army Rangers' identities.
他们用的是反恐组组长的代码
They used the CTU Director's code.
基思
Keith?
是你的
Yours.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
能不能看到文件的访问源头
Can you see where the file was accessed from?
能
Yeah.
是你丈夫竞选总部的一台电脑
A computer in your husband's campaign headquarters.
IP地址加密了 我看看有没有办法
The IP address is scrambled, but let me see if I can...
搜索
程序已完成
一项搜索结果
查到了
Got it.
一项搜索结果
使用人证件 丽贝卡·英格拉姆
以游骑兵身份访问这台电脑的人
The computer the Rangers' identities were accessed from
姓麦兹拉妮 名妮拉
belongs to Mizrani, first name Nilaa.
IP地址分配 麦兹拉妮 妮拉
他是我丈夫的竞选主管
My husband's campaign manager.
访问终止
我们被迫下线了
We were pulled offline.
我没法再登录服务器
I can't get back on the server.
他们知道了
They know.
他们切断了我们的监控录像了
They cut our outfeed.
我没法再循环播放证物室的监控录像了
I'm not looping the evidence room feed anymore.
卡特 我们被断网了
Carter, we're shut down.
你要马上离开那里
You need to get out of there now.
基思 我们正在执行任务
Keith, we're running an operation.
-如果你中断... -你什么也不准执行
- If you shut us... - You're not running anything.
停止一切 直到我搞清楚来龙去脉
Nothing happens till I confirm what the hell is going on.
把他们关到审讯室里
Lock them in interrogation now.
-快去 -基思 基思 听我说
- Go, go. - Keith, Keith. Listen to me.
你的决定是错误的
You're making a mistake.
快 快点
Go, go, move, move.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡 听得到吗
Rebecca, can you hear me?
有人听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?!
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表