剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
与当地执法部门一同协作
coordinate with the regional law enforcement agencies.
在你恢复我权限之前我什么都做不了
I can't do anything until you restore my clearance.
已经恢复了
Already done.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
他得了脑震荡 我们得监测他的体征
He's got a concussion we'll need to monitor.
我会告诉马林斯组长的
I'll let Director Mullins know.
珍妮弗·马歇尔
我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
I was gonna call you.
我老婆决定今晚在家待着
My wife decided to stay home,
所以我今晚不能见你了
so I can't see you tonight.
我们给你发了个链接 格兰特先生
We're sending you a link, Mr. Grant.
打开链接
Open it.
你是谁
Who is this?
詹妮弗在哪
Where's Jennifer?
这是什么
What is this?
你想干什么
What do you want?
贾达拉·本·哈立德
Jadalla Bin-Khalid.
-什么 -你女朋友正穿着一件
- What? - Your girlfriend is wearing a vest
绑满C4塑性炸♥药♥的背心
lined with C-4 plastic explosives.
我会告诉你什么时候该做什么事
I'm going to tell you exactly what to do and when.
如果你不按照我说的做
If you deviate from what I'm telling you to do--
想要警告任何人的话
try to warn anyone--
你就是逼我引爆♥炸♥弹
you will force me to detonate the device.
别这样
Please don't do this.
一旦我们救回贾达拉 就会放了她
Once we have Jadalla, she'll be released.
按我说的做 你女朋友就没事
Just do what I tell you and your girlfriend will be fine.
艾瑞克
Eric?
妮可
Nicole.
-他没事 -谢天谢地
- He's okay. - Thank God.
但我们失去了安德烈和马库斯
We lost Andre and Marcus, though.
艾萨克 我很遗憾
Isaac, I'm sorry.
我们明天在电视上不会再看到恐怖袭击了
We won't be seeing no terrorist attacks on TV tomorrow.
我和艾瑞克把那帮贱♥人♥干翻了
Me and Eric took those bitches down.
那真是好消息
That's good news.
但是艾瑞克呢
But where's Eric?
艾瑞克还有些事要处理
Eric had some business to take care of.
他会尽快给你打电♥话♥的
He'll call you as soon as he can.
是他让你这么说的吗
Is that what he told you to say?
不论艾瑞克在做什么事情
Whatever it is that Eric was doing...
他还没完成
he's still in the middle of it.
妮可
Nicole.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我送你
Well, I'll take you.
不用了
You don't have to.
别这样
Come on.
让我送你回家
Let me take you home.
谢谢
Thank you.
唯一的问题是
Only thing is...
我不知道你住哪
...I don't know where you live.
阿灵顿
Arlington.
好的
Okay, nice.
我得在路上联♥系♥安德烈的母亲
I just got to reach out to Andre's mom on the way.
不能让她从别人口中知道这件事
She-she can't be hearing what happened from nobody else.
房♥子被租给了一个叫珍妮弗·马歇尔的女人
The house is leased to a woman named Jennifer Marshall.
34岁 未婚
34, unmarried,
在一家总部位于苏黎世的泰瑞达软件公♥司♥工作
works for a Zurich-based software company called Teradyne.
马歇尔和纳赛里之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Is there anything linking Marshall to Naseri?
没有 她与监视名单或国家犯罪信息中心数据库中的
Nothing. No connection to anyone on the watch list
任何人都没有联♥系♥
or the NCIC database.
等我查到她在车管所的登记信息就发给你
I'll send her DMV profile as soon as it comes up.
你现在距离定位地点前后误差100米
Our location's plus or minus a hundred meters.
有可能纳赛里是给房♥子附近的人打电♥话♥
It's possible Naseri was calling someone else near the house.
很快就知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
我看到那所房♥子了
I got eyes on the house now.
珍妮弗·马歇尔身上的炸♥弹♥已经接好了
Jennifer Marshall's wired up.
遥控引爆器已经激活
The remote trigger is live.
你该离开那里了
You should get out of there.
这就走
Leaving now.
-我的天 -安静点 走 快走
- Oh, my God! - Stay very quiet. Move. Move.
-你叫什么名字 说 -珍妮弗 珍妮弗·马歇尔
- What is your name? Now! - It's Jennifer. Jennifer Marshall.
检查一下这所房♥子
Secure the house.
把手举过头顶
Put your hands above your head.
你是谁 你想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我是反恐组的
I'm with the Counter Terrorism Unit.
我们在找阿西姆·纳赛里
We're looking for Asim Naseri.
谁 谁
Who? Who?
这个人
This man.
他在大约一小时之前给这所房♥子打过电♥话♥
He made a call to this house about an hour ago.
不 我只和我妹妹通过话 我发誓
No, I-I've only spoken to my sister, I swear.
你看到过外面有什么人吗
Did you see anyone out front?
在车里坐着的 或者路过的
In a car, walking by?
没有 我没有注意到
No, but I don't think I would've noticed.
长官
Sir?
地面部分安全 有一扇通往地下室的门
Floor is clear. There's a door to the basement.
看着她
Cover her.
我去检查一下地下室
I'll check the basement.
长官
Sir?
-卡特在线上 -说
- I got Carter on the line. - Go ahead.
珍妮弗·马歇尔被绑住了
Jennifer Marshall's been strapped
穿着一件装满炸♥弹♥的背心
into a vest filled with ordnance.
我觉得纳赛里是通过
And I think Naseri is watching her
网络摄像头之类的看着她
on some kind of a Web camera.
所以纳赛里把她当做筹码
So, Naseri's using her as leverage.
但是在我们把背心拆下来之前
Yeah, but she can't tell us anything
她什么都说不了
until we defuse the vest.
我或许可以做一个视频循环
I might be able to create a video loop.
就像之前你闯入警♥察♥局的时候
Like what Andy did for you
安迪为你做的一样
when you broke into the police station.
我正在追踪从房♥子里传输出来的数据流量
I'm looking at traffic coming out of the house.
路由器设置了防火墙保护
It's got a firewalled router,
但我应该能破解
but I should be able to get through it.
拆弹专家要多久抵达
Tell me how long until a bomb tech gets here?
我们可以派人在二十分钟后赶到
We can get someone there in 20 minutes.
太久了
That's too long.
我给你发一张炸♥弹♥装置的图片
Listen, I'm gonna send you a picture of the device.
下面的光线不是很好
There's not much light down there,
但是我觉得应该能看清
but I think I got it.
很好 能看清
Perfect. That'll work.
找个人研究一下电路接线
Have somebody look for matching schematics.
卡特 你准备自己拆吗
Carter, you're gonna defuse it?
我要试试
I'm gonna try.
反恐组证实贾达拉已经被逮捕
CTU confirmed. Jadalla's in custody, and they've secured
他们也拿到了存有潜伏杀手名单的U盘
the flash drive with the list of sleeper cells.
所以一切都结束了
So it's over.
看起来是的
It looks that way.
是时候提醒一下党内
Well, then it's time to give the party a heads-up
我要暂停我的竞选
that I'm suspending my campaign.
你能安排一下今晚我和弗兰克见个面吗
Can you see if you can get me in front of Frank tonight?
好的
Will do.
我要把我父亲带回家
I'm bringing my father home.
反恐组释放他了吗
CTU released him?
是的
Yeah.
丽贝卡
丽贝卡
抱歉我现在不能接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry I can't take your call right now,
请留下讯息 我会尽快给你回电
but leave a message, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
约翰 请回电
John, please call me back.
-他没接电♥话♥ -你没想到吗
- He's not picking up. - You surprised?
你折磨了他的父亲
You tortured his father.
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
他可能永远无法理解
I don't think he'll ever understand that.
或许是吧
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表