剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
绑♥架♥无辜的小女孩
Kidnapping little innocent girls?
不
No, I...
我觉得这就算是越界了
I think I would consider that crossing a line.
通常是敌人让你决定
It is very often that it is the enemy
用什么方式和他战斗
who determines how you fight a war,
以及怎样最大限度的拯救美国人的生命
how best to save American lives.
我们为什么不把他们都炸死呢 唐
Well, why don't we just bomb 'em all, then, Don?
我的意思是
I mean,
他们都死了就没办法杀死我们了 对吧
they can't kill us if they're all dead, right?
那就会拯救一些美国人的生命
That'll save some American lives.
我早该想到娶了丽贝卡
I should have thought that being married to Rebecca
会让你现在大彻大悟
would have opened your eyes by now.
你为什么要这样讲
Why would you say something like that?
因为你的妻子了解这个世界是如何运转的
Because your wife understands how the world operates.
我觉得我足够了解丽贝卡而明白
I think I've learned enough about Rebecca to know
是她有些时候是愿意挑战底线
that, yes, she-she's willing to push some boundaries,
但是她绝不可能做你所做的事情
but she would never do what you've done.
即使是她追捕了本·哈立德整整一年
Even if she'd been hunting Bin-Khalid for a year?
没有任何线索
With no leads?
再加上局里和总统的压力呢
Pressure from the agency, the president?
你是在暗示她和这件事情都有关吗
Are you suggesting that she had a part in all of this?
如果我告诉你
What if I told you...
这是她的主意呢
that it was her idea?
你是不是要叫我骗子呢 约翰
You're supposed to call me a liar, John.
你是个骗子
You are a liar.
脉搏正在稳定
Pulse is stabilizing.
她会完全恢复吗
She'll recover?
至少可以执行我们的计划
Enough for our purposes.
一旦她体力恢复了 我们就开始
As soon as she's strong enough, we will begin.
赞颂主带给我们的
Praise to God for this
小奇迹
small miracle.
拜托
Come on.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
没错 你还活着
That's right, you're still alive.
无法逃脱正义的制裁
Can't escape justice.
我应该想到你会尝试做那样的事的
I should've known you'd try something like that.
那是懦夫才会做的事
It's what a coward would do.
一个会夺去十岁女孩生命的人
Someone who would take the life of a ten-year-old girl.
我无法想象对于你来说
I can't imagine it was too difficult for you
下令杀掉我女儿是一件很难的事
to order the death of my daughter.
毕竟你没有孩子
After all, you don't have any kids.
你不知道家庭是什么
You don't know what family is,
不知道一个孩子对父母意味着什么
what a child means to a father, mother.
所以你才这么轻易地
I suppose that's why it was so easy for you to try
尝试自杀吧
and take your own life.
你没有什么可失去的
You got nothing to lose.
但是我向你保证
But I promise you this:
即便你活着是一种浪费
even if your life was a godless waste,
你的死亡会有意义的
your death will stand for something.
安迪 我需要你帮我看着 我快到了
Andy, I need eyes on, man. I'm running out of road.
好 卫星一号♥快到位了
Okay, SAT one's almost in position.
比平时多花了点时间
It took a little bit longer than usual
因为我得用通过不同的接口的方式
because I had to mask the bandwidth
来隐藏我的通讯频带
by spreading it through different sockets.
拜托
Come on, man.
好了
It's up.
稍等
One second...
我有红外线
I have infrared.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
三个热源体
Three heat signatures,
其中一个特别小
one of them very small.
一定是纳赛里的女儿
That must be Naseri's daughter.
第二个人的体型像个橄榄球中后卫
The second one's built like a linebacker.
第三个没有那么壮 可能是女性
The third one not so much, probably female.
你能给我把卫星图像发来吗
Can you send me an image of the satellite feed?
我能做得更好
I can do better than that.
我将镜像实时传到你手♥机♥里
I'll mirror it real time to your phone.
好
Okay.
史蒂夫
Steve?
谁啊
Hello?
别动
Don't move.
手举起来
Hands.
趴在地上 快点
On the floor. Now.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
头抬起来
Up.
没事的
我不会伤害你的
你会说英语吗
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
阿♥拉♥
Ara.
阿♥拉♥ 真是个好听的名字
Ara. That's a beautiful name.
我叫艾瑞克 我是来帮你的
My name is Eric, and I'm here to help you.
帮
Help?
这些人对你做的事是错的
What these people did to you is wrong.
好吗
Okay?
我来带你回家
I'm here to take you home.
但是你是美国人
But you are American.
阿♥拉♥ 我向你保证
Ara, I promise you.
你和我在一起是安全的
You're safe with me.
没事的
没事的
就是这样 来
That's it. Come on.
来 听着
Come on. Now, listen.
好了 走
That's it. Come on.
站在这 站在这
Stand right here. Stand right here.
好了 别动 好吗
Okay. Don't move, okay? Okay.
卡特 有一辆面包车向房♥子开过来了
Carter, there's a van driving up to the house.
四个人 都全副武装
Four targets. They're armed.
蹲下
Get down.
我看到他们了
I see them.
安迪 为什么不早点告诉我
Andy, why didn't you warn me earlier?
因为我的视角不对
Because I wasn't framing for it.
我把卫星对准了房♥子
I had the satellite zeroed in on the house.
好了
All right.
四角站位 不要让任何人进出
Four corner formation. Nobody in, nobody out.
行动
Let's move.
怎么了
What is it?
没事的 好吗 没事的
It's okay, okay? It's okay.
蹲下就好
Just get down.
发生了什么
What happened?
有人从背后偷袭我
Someone hit me from behind.
多少人
How many?
就一个 我觉得
Just one, I think.
他进屋子里去了
He went in the house.
好
Okay.
安迪 这是个清理小队
Andy, this is a cleanup crew.
是希姆斯派来杀我们的人
These are Simms' people and they're here to kill us.
卡特 我刚刚通知了州警
Okay, Carter, I just notified the state police,
他们派了特警队过去
and they're sending a SWAT team to the house,
但是要20分钟才能赶到
but they're 20 minutes away.
我们坚持不了那么久
Yeah, we won't last that long.
等一下 等一下
Okay, wait a minute. H-Hold on a minute.
你好
Hello?
多诺万参议员
Senator Donovan,
我是反恐组的安迪·夏洛维茨
this is Andy Shalowitz at CTU.
卡特找到了纳赛里的女儿
Carter found Naseri's daughter,
但是有四个武装人员
but there are four armed individuals
包围了那栋房♥子
surrounding the house.
是希姆斯派那些人去的 先生
Simms sent these people to the house, sir.
你必须让他命令他们撤退
You have got to get him to call them off.
我明白
I understand.
唐 你必须让你的手下待命
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表