剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表
Don't tell me to calm down!
事情已经发生了
This is happening.
去找个安全的地方 这事我来处理
Get somewhere safe and I'll deal with this.
告诉我该怎么联♥系♥你
Tell me how I can reach you.
-你不能联♥系♥我 -本...
- You can't. - Ben...
这是怎么了
What is it now?
他说本·哈立德的人找到他了
He said Bin-Khalid's people found him.
还能有啥新鲜事
What else is new?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在给小队发信♥号♥♥
I'm signaling the squad.
怎么发 我以为...
How? I thought...
你不能和其他人取得联♥系♥
You weren't supposed to have any contact with each other,
但是刚才你为本破例了
that you just made an exception for Ben.
我们没有联♥系♥
We don't have contact.
是部队设置了这个程序
The army, they set this up.
这是个双盲警告
It's a double-blind alert.
所以说 你觉得本说的是真的
So, you're actually taking Ben seriously?
安全起见
Just being safe.
如果大家都安全无恙的话 他们会回复的
The guys will signal back that they're okay,
然后我会找到本 帮他戒毒
and I'll find Ben and I'll get him cleaned up.
艾瑞克 你还要把他送进戒毒所多少次
Eric, how many times are you gonna send him to rehab?
你已经不再是他的队长了
You're not his squad leader anymore.
怎么样
What is it?
他们没有回复
They're not responding.
你才刚发出去
You just sent it out.
他们只要点击屏幕就能确认了
They just have to tap the screen to confirm.
或者手♥机♥不在他们身边
Maybe they're not near their phones.
所有人都这样
All of them?
妮可
Nicole.
-上阁楼去 快去 -怎么了 怎么回事
- Get to the attic. Go. - What? What is it?
-快上阁楼 快去 -到底怎么了
- Get to the attic. Go! Go! - What is it?
艾瑞克 发生什么事了
Eric, what is it?
拨号♥中
他们干扰信♥号♥♥ 我去拿枪
They're jamming us. I'm going for the gun.
无论你听到了什么
No matter what you hear,
无论发生了什么 一定要待在上面 好吗
No matter what happens, you stay there, okay?
别出声
Don't make a sound.
别动
Don't move!
搜查房♥间
Search the house.
反恐组总部
我把案情文件放在会议室了
I put the case files in the conference room.
-好的 -恭喜你得奖
- Great. - And congratulations.
你的演讲太精彩了
Your speech was great.
我们在公共台都看到了
We watched it on C-SPAN.
谢谢 安迪 巴希尔在哪
Thanks, Andy. Where's Bashir?
马林斯周五把他辞了
Mullins let him go friday.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
还带来了一个新人
Brought in someone new,
不是很合格的新人
who is so not as qualified.
只上了两年大学
We're talking two-year college.
我确定他有他的理由
I'm sure he had his reasons.
我的意思是 老实说 你很严厉
I mean, you were tough, honestly.
有时候我都想打你几巴掌
Sometimes I wanted to bitch-slap you,
不过好在你是我们的后盾
but at least you had our backs.
基思
Keith?
丽贝卡 你好呀 恭喜了
Rebecca, hey, congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还以为你会请假去庆祝
Part of me thought you'd cancel, be off celebrating.
-约翰怎么样 -参加竞选
- How's John? - Oh, campaigning.
整天都在忙 我不知道他怎么做到的
24/7. I don't know how he does it.
我要去组织筹款会了
I've got to make a fund-raiser.
-我们开始吧 -好
- We should get started. - Yeah.
我"完全不能胜任"
I'm "So not qualified."
是吧
Really?
你要知道
You know, for your information,
不是所有人都得上斯坦福大学的
not everyone needs to go to Stanford.
那是私人对话好吗
Okay, that was a private conversation, okay?
还有 你怎么知道我读的斯坦福大学
And-and how did you even know I went to Stanford?
你见到我两分钟后就说过了
You told me two minutes after we met.
我表兄是埃德加·斯泰尔斯
You know my cousin was Edgar Stiles.
我应该知道那是谁吗
And I should know who that is?
他是反恐组史上最好的分♥析♥师
He was one of the best analysts CTU ever had.
他教会我的东西远比你在斯坦福学到的多
Taught me more than you could have ever learned at stanford.
你老婆在哪
Where's your wife?
在上班
She's at work.
她的车还在车道上
Her car's in the driveway.
她朋友接她走的
A friend of hers picked her up.
我明白你为什么来这里
I know why you're here, so just,
做你该做的吧
Just do what you have to do.
我想要匣子
I want the strongbox.
什么
What?
它在哪
Where is it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
谢赫·本·哈立德的匣子
A strongbox that belongs to Sheik Bin-Khalid,
被人从基地拿走了
taken from his compound,
就是你们突袭基地并杀死他那天晚上
the night your squad came and killed him.
我没见过那玩意
I never saw anything like that.
你的手下
Your men
斯图尔特 杰克逊 格迪斯 科伯恩
Stewart, Jackson, Geddes, Colburn--
他们都没有
They didn't have it.
没错
That's right.
我们杀了你的朋友们
We killed your friends.
以及他们的老婆孩子
And their wives and their children.
只剩你和格里姆斯了
That leaves you and Grimes.
告诉我东西在你俩谁手里
And you're going to tell me which one of you has it.
它在哪
Where is it?!
匣子在哪
Where is the strongbox?!
我不知道
I don't know.
我不信
I'm not convinced.
最后机会
Last chance.
东西在哪
Where is it?
外面有动静
Outside!
回来 屋里有人
Back inside. Someone is in the house.
妮可 你没事吧
Nicole, are you okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
听着
Listen.
你做得不错
You did good, okay?
你救了我们 但我们该走了
You saved our lives, but we got to go.
来 妮可 我们该走了
Come on, Nicole, we got to go.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们走 快
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
很好 再来复习一下哈达德的组织网
Okay, good, let's move on to the Haddad network.
哈达德的情况我很了解
I'm up to speed on the Haddads.
对不起 我只是不想忽略任何细节
Sorry, I just need to make sure nothing's overlooked.
我理解
Oh, understandable.
但我有在学习
But I'm on it.
我发现你做了一些人员上的变动
I noticed you made some personnel changes.
我觉得有更好的人选
Where I thought better choices were available.
比巴希尔更好吗
Better than Bashir?
他是极端主义社交媒体方面的专家
He's the expert on extremist social media.
丽贝卡
Rebecca...
是你选我做你的继任者的
You're the one who chose me as your replacement.
你要相信我能做好
I mean, you need to trust me to do the job.
你说得对
You're right.
管理反恐组
Running CTU,
就像毒瘾
it's like a drug--
很难戒掉
hard to come down from.
也许你是没准备好彻底放手
So maybe you're just not ready to let go.
党里四年前就想让约翰参选了
The party asked John to run four years ago.
他因为我而拒绝了
He said no, because of me.
他知道我无法一边抓本·哈立德
He knew I couldn't track Bin-Khalid
一边参加他的竞选团队
剧集 | 24小时:遗产(2017) | 导航列表